Sold To The Gangleader

By Aliyamz

Eight Years Ago "Mom.." I say with a small smile on my face. My sister had passed her first music lesson and... More

Prologue
Characters Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Cast for Matt, Jack, Luca
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 18

141K 4.6K 1.7K
By Aliyamz

Layla's POV

I'm currently sat on Donald's couch with him and his mother sitting next to me, watching my current favourite movie. Sing.

I've got a hot water bottle along with a blanket and a bowl of vanilla ice cream to soothe my aching cramps.

After cleaning myself yesterday, I went out and cleaned Donald's car as promised.

Thankfully the stain did come off after ten minutes of scrubbing, while Donald just watched me smugly.

After showering, Mrs Hickman had shown me my new room. Of course I was shocked I hadn't expected it, let alone get one straight away.

Turns out she and Donald were working on it for the few days I was gone. I was more than grateful.

I told them everything yesterday, to how I got kidnapped and to how I got these bruises on me.

Mrs Hickman was on the verge of calling the cops, but I assured her it was fine.

I don't know what Killian's capable of and it might put her in risk or might just be a big waste of time. The cops nowadays are so useless.

I appreciate her concern though, and it's not like Killian can get to me again, I'm safe here.

I still seriously can't believe they did that to me though. They being my family of course.

Yes they got a million out of it but they were already pretty wealthy before so I think it's more of the fact of getting rid of me than the money.

I'm not as upset as I was before but I'm still pissed.

Who wouldn't be?

At least I got the pleasure of staying at Donald's for possibly the rest of my life unless I get married.

That being said if I don't get kidnapped again.

Hopefully not.

And Heidi.

I don't even know anymore.

She apologised. Looked pretty genuine. I'm not one to hold grudges and well...I don't think I'll ever see her again but apart of me still misses her..loves her.

Sounds stupid after everything she did to me. But in a way...Its not her fault...

She started hating when she was a kid same time when my parents did. That's what kids do. Copy their parents, so I guess I can't really blame her. She was raised like that.

But then again.. she should of realised what she was doing was wrong as she grew up yet she didn't...

But then again...it was me who carried on the grudge. Me who turned rebellious the day she found herself left on the living room floor after she had just got told her parents hated her.

Maybe if I didn't act straight away me and Heidi would still be close. Maybe her hate was only meant for a day, the next day maybe we'd have been still the best of friends. But I was horrible to her as well as I was to my parents, I didn't give them a chance to repent (likely they would've though. But still there was a chance.) My rebellious side just completely took over me. I was just a kid too, so the blame is just as mine as it is Heidi's...

We were both young and dumb. Me being blinded by my parents hate. Heidi blinded by their love.

I just can't help to think how it would be now if we never fell out... If she just stood by my side even when my parents yelled at me like that.

How we used to be...

Flashback
Eleven Years Ago...

"Layla, Layla. Wake up!" someone whispers into my ear. I stir in my sleep and slowly open my eyes, rubbing at them.

"Heidi?" I mumble, looking up at her crouched form against the side of my bed with a big smile on her face.

"Look at this." she waves something in my face. Squinting my eyes I see that it's two chocolates bars. My eyes light up and I scramble up in a sitting position.

"Chocolate?! But mum said-"

"I know but she won't know. I found her secret stash." she giggles and I giggle too, taking the bar from her.

"What if we get caught?" I say in a fast whisper.

"Shhh. We'll just hide the evidence." she whispers, nodding her head, eyes wide.

"Like the movies!?"

She nods and smiles widely.

"Okay." I rip the wrapper off the bar, and shove it in my mouth, chewing aggressively, Heidi giggles as she does the same, chocolate smeared around her mouth.

"Layla?"

Snapping out of my daze, I blink, seeing the credits rolling, signalling the movie is over.

"Hm?" I hum, turning to meet Donalds gaze.

"What were you thinking about?"

I shrug. "I'm just hungry." I state, my stomach rumbling.

Donald laughs shaking his head. "You're always hungry, c'mon."

I kick the blanket off me and stand up, following Donald to the kitchen.

"What do you want?"

I take a seat on the chair against the counter and itch my chin. "Uhhh-"

"Pasta it is." He cuts me off with a chuckle."Sounds good." I shrug, placing my head against the counter.

"What's up." He asks after a moment.

"The ceiling."

"That's old."

I lift my head up and look up at the ceiling. "True." I smirk, turning to him, and he smiles, shaking his head.

I place my head back on the counter and yawn again. "I'm so hungry. And tired."

I hear his steps get closer and lift my head up just when he places a bowl in front of me. "You're not you when you're hungry." He states.

"Get some nuts."

"What?!" He exclaims in bewilderment.

I snort with laughter, covering my mouth. "It's from the snickers advert you duck."

"Oh.."

Chuckling, I shake my head. "Who's a dirty boy?! Who's a dirty boy?!" I coo, pouting.

He scowls, his cheeks turning red.

"You are! Yeah you-"

"Shut up, you cringy idiot!" He snaps, and I snort, digging into my pasta.

Poor guy. He must be hungry.

"Mm, this is delicious." I say with a mouth full of pasta, and looking up at Donald. Immediately his scowl disappears, replaced with a proud smile, his eyes shining.

"Okay, calm down."

He rolls his eyes, taking a seat, still smiling goofily.

Goofy Donald.
Goofy Donald the Duck.

"Do you want to know what Killian fed me on the first two days." I ask, scooping up the pasta covered in salsa.

"What?"

"Yellow sludge. It was fricking disgusting I tell you!" I say with my mouth full.

His nose wrinkles and he shakes his head "I can imagine."

I wipe the sauce off my lips with the back of my hand and shove another forkful. "Tasted a bit like a banana." A pasta slips out, sliding down my chin and landing on the counter.

I swallow. "Oops." I pick up the pasta and pop it in my mouth, wiping the sauce off my chin.

"What the hell! That's disgusting." Donald exclaims and I look up, shrugging. "Says the guy who has sauce on his nose."

He grabs a napkin and dabs it off, and I scoff "You're so posh." I state, shoving another forkful in my mouth and he rolls his eyes.

After we eat our food, we wash our dishes and head back to the living room. Donald's mother is nowhere in sight so she must have gone to work. She's a nurse.

I plop down on the couch and he sits next to me.

"Hey Donald?..." I mumble after a while.

"Mm?"

"You know that black hoodie you were wearing last week? The wooly one?" I ask casually, twirling my hair around.

"Yes..." He says, narrowing his eyes.

"Um. Well..." I trail off, grinning.

"No."

I groan. "Please!"

"Nope." He says crossing his arms.

"Please!" I beg, sticking my bottom lip out, crossing my legs and facing him.

"Don't look at me like that. It's not gonna work." He smirks, reaching over and pinching my cheeks. I swat his hands away and glare at him, rubbing my sore cheeks.

"That fricking hurt! Just for that you have to give me your hoodie."

He raises a brow, chuckling. "No I don't."

"You're such a greedy duck! All those skittles I gave you!" I shake my head.

"Next time I have some and you don't, don't expect me to give you any! I don't care if you beg on your knees–"

"I wouldn't be that extreme." He bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Okay fine, we'll see." I say lifting myself up and heading towards the stairs.

He chuckles. "Alright. Alright I'll give you the hoodie-" I smirk at that.

"–whatever that'll calm your period mood swings." And my smirk drops.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
1M 33.5K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
440K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...