Unusually Unusual!

By WritersMeetingSaga

Both came together for an unusual reason. Really, it is completely an unusual reason. None of them have pla... More

Prologue
Art of faking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
On Hold!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Epilogue

382 27 2
By WritersMeetingSaga

After two years......

 (Jhansi's VOC)

 "Sir, I can understand what you are willing to say butlet's just wrap it up here." I spoke to the camera as the two baboonssitting beside me kept yelling on one another. 

"So, this is it for today on prime time. Let's meetnext week with another burning issue. This is Jhansi Konnuru, sighing off, Rajnews." I announced and the camera wrapped up at my words. I got up from myplace ignoring the stupids sitting beside me and walked towards my crew outsidethe news room. 

"Who are those idiots who invited both those bastardfor the debate?!" I yelled as soon as I saw my creative head.

 "Ma'am, one is a religious head and the other one is acrutial member of the legislative assembly." I shook my head at what hesaid.

 "I don't care whom you get but if you get these sortof foolish asshole as guests for my buliten, I'll as good as fire you! Am Iclear?!" I yelled and he nodded while moving away from my way. I walked to my glass cabin and opened the door to find myassistant waiting there with a coffee in his hand. 

"Thanks Eswar." I said as I took the cup from hishands. 

"Sorry about it ma'am, I overlooked this weeks programas I was busy with the assignment you gave me." He said and I waved himoff. 

"You can't be the only one who is working Eswar,everyone has to but if the same mistake repeates, I won't hesitate to fireIqbal even when he's the best creative director in the state." I said andpicked the ringing phone on my desk. 

"Jhansi Konnuru." I answered without eyeing thecaller id.

 "Will you ever stop using your maiden name?" Heasked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Are you downstairs?" I asked placing the cupback on the table. 

"Yes, Jhansi Reddy." He answered and I rolled myeyes. He won't stop claiming even when I hate it. 

"Fine, I'll be there in five." I said and hung upbefore he could reply. 

"Gotta go, Eswar. You too leave but send the contentof the morning news." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my planner and myphone along with my bag and dashed out of my cabin. Everyone wished me as Imade my way towards the exit for which I just smiled and nodded. I got into theelevator and pressed the button to the bottom floor.

 My news channel, I never thought this would happen. It juststarted one and a half year back but it's a big thing now. I never imaginedthis to happen in my life. My father's dream of opening a digital media frontis now true. 

The doors of the elevator opened and I walked out quicklyto find his guard waiting for me. 

 "How is today, Dilip?" I asked and he smiled. "Good, ma'am." He said and escoted to the blackbulletproof scorpio parked infront if the gate to my office. He opened the doorto the car and I got in while throwing a glare at the person sitting beside me. 

"My security gets your smile and I get yourglare?" He asked and I rolled my eyes while throwing my bag and my plannerbetween us. 

"I don't understand why an entire convoy needs to comewhen you want to pick me up." I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Your the Chief minister's wife." He said makingmy head snap towards him. His face fell at my glare and all the foul mood I hadat work fell out of the window. 

"Sorry, your Jhansi Konnuru Reddy, managing directorand chief editor of Raj news." He said and I shook my head at him. Leaveit to him to make me smile.

 "Anyways, that morning buliten is almost my murder.Why are you soo focused on insulting me?" He asked that to flatter me forsure.

 "It's obvious that your being a noddie for whateverthe center is saying?" I asked and he sighed. 

"I already told you that fighting for no reason at allis useless. Let us wait for a while before we take a decision regarding thefunds to the state." Diplomacy my foot.

 "Anyways, no work when we are together, forgot?"He asked and I nodded. Life isn't that bad now, when the news of Peoples party'sChief's resignation hit the state, I was scared that they would nominate Rajeshas their new party president and their Chief minestorial candidate and they soodid.

 I though he couldn't tackle the pressure of the opposition and his ownparty but I was soo wrong. He did takle them properly and is now the yongestChief minister of the state. He is not the best that the state has ever seen as he iscorrupt himself but I think that anyone other than him would loot the statecompletely. 

He just took his oath a week ago and I still have to watch to knowif he indeed is a good leader but I'm still sure that he wouldn't last a monthas the Cheif minister. All this high security though, is overly annoying me. I was better off being a minister's wife when we married anyear ago. 

"Anyways Abhi called." He said and I turnedRajesh.

 "What is it?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Kaveri is pregnant." What?!

 "Again?!" I asked and he nodded with a smile.Abhi and Kaveri got married just after the week we ran away and she's pregnantfor the second time. Poor girl is much younger than me. 

"Why? Your cousin is insane!" I complained and hesighed. 

"Atleast he has two kids while I have none." Backto the same annoying conversation. 

"Rajesh kids are not popsicles, that I'd get you onewhenever you ask for!" I said and he glared at me this time. 

"We don't even try and I think we have to, as now thateverything in our lives is stable." He reasoned and I turned away fromhim. 

"Yeah because your the one who's going to pop awatermelon out of a cherry." I mumbled but his hand caught my arm andpulled me towards him.

 "I can't believe you said that." He said withobvious hurt but I shrugged my hand from his hold and turned away from him. The entire ride to home was quiet. I didn't want to explainand he was hurt. 

 As soon as we reached I caught my planner, phone amd bagand rushed into our house without turning towards him. I went into a shower andtook a quick shower. I felt the stress and all my anger wash away with thewater. 

I dressed myself and I was just about to hit the bed when I heart theGramphone play my Elvis Presley record. Who the hell turned it on?! I barged out of the room to find Rajesh by the Gramphone.

 Iwas just about to walk back when he turned towards me with the brightest ofsmiles and outstretched his hand. 

"A dance my lady?" He asked and I gave him a lopsided grin.

 "Sure." I said and took his hand. We didn't dancethough, we kept gliding while looking at one another as the soft music of Can'thelp falling in love with you, filled the room. 

"I though you were angry?" I asked and he sighed. 

"I understood that your scared." He said and Iglared at him. 

"No, your too irresponsible for us to have ababy." I said and he laughed a loud at that. 

"Yeah how did I forget your ego?" He asked and Ihit his arm at that while burying my head into his chest. A smile curved on mylips as he held me while we glided to the music. I soo don't know if it's themusic or him but I felt at peace. 

"I really can't help falling in love with you even whenyou are a pain in my ass." I said and he chuckled at that. 

"Thank you for the compliment." He said and Isighed in content.

 "I'll think about ripping my vagina so don't whine fora baby." I said but he didn't reply. I turned to find him eyeing me lovingly. 

"Just stay quiet for a moment." He said and Ismiled at that. I think the baby topic flew out of the window for him. I never expected to meet him, nor did I expect marryinghim.

 Maybe this is life. I think it always hits us with a surprise when we leastexpect it from the most unsual persons. The End

------------------------------

Written by JheovaCindy

Thanku so much for your help in finishing this story... i dont think it would have been possible without your immense help...

i know the story we rushed off but it is better than keeping it in hold and with everyone busy we finished it off... i hope it was fine :)

okay! Signing out background21

p.s-due to some technical thing many words are joined...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...
773 40 8
Most people fell in love with proffesionals, but I fell in love with justice; justice I'll call a certain detective. Started: 04/20/23 ©ddostoyevskyy
The Dark Days By Olivia Kow

Mystery / Thriller

4.4K 311 25
Three girls stay over in a cabin. Only two come out alive, but with no memory of what happened the night before. A murder occurred, but no evidence t...