Chapter 10

*Jhansi Pov*

"I need to freshen up." I said the moment the door was closed after the attender and opened the suitcase.

"Even I will after you and maybe by the time we can get the food if we order now." Rajesh said and I smirked at him.

"You can't do that." I stated.

"Why?" he asked, frowning.

"For freshening up, you need to remove all this I put over your face painfully..." he cut me off before I could finish saying, "So, I should forever not bath?"

"Eww! I will give divorce if you do that." I threatened him.

"Divorce?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes! Then you will not stay near me with such stink, right?" I asked shrugging.

"Anyway, what I was saying before you interrupted is that we don't know how long they may take to come with the food. What if your disguise will not be in place when the person comes?" I asked and he stared at me opening his mouth but closed nodding.

"I didn't think about it." He said nodding to himself.

"You can fight with the goons, but can't think a little? I wonder about the sanity of the people that are supporting the leader with no brains. Try to grow some." I said, shaking my head while picking out the clothes not staring at him.

"Maybe I don't have to grow any brains." He said and felt his presence near to me along with his voice dropping a notch.

"And why is that?" I asked, placing the clothes aside and held the cover to close it.

"You will be there to use it whenever I may need in the future, right? So, people may need not fear about their sanity." He whispered near my ear and I let the cover drop while he circled his arm around my waist.

"Rajesh!" I mumbled, trying to move away, but he held tight.

"I don't want you to divorce me. So, I will try to not stink any time of the day." He whispered, pressing his lips to my cheek and my eyes fluttered.

"You should order the food." I said fisting my hands so that they do not show the shiver.

I thought kiss was the one which raised some feeling in the stomach at the train, but all this is something else compared to that.

"Any preference?" he asked, still not moving away.

Yes! I want you to move away before I lose any consciousness, I have at present. But I shook my head and again tugged his hand to remove it which he did this time making me sigh in relief.

I wanted to rush inside the washroom but I just walked calmly with my clothes and closed the door before leaning on it with no power to stand properly.

What is he doing? I thought closing my eyes and shook my head to clear everything. We are together due to life danger and surviving is more important than anything else.

Chanting the same words, I began bathing and walked out in my fresh clothes to see him standing near the window lost in his thoughts.

Then I glanced at the table to see the food is already here. Maybe the hotel has faster service and here I unnecessarily talked too much about his real identity being captured with no disguise.

Sometimes I really think a lot! I thought and slapped my forehead for doing it again before walking near to him.

"What is it?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder when he didn't move even after I stood beside him.