Art of faking

She averted her gaze away from him. It's no use glaring at him anyways. The damage is done. If at all anyone close to her comes to know about this arrangements, she is as good as dead. Everyone are against her career option as a reporter already. They'd go bonkers over this for sure. She was in trouble a handful of times but this is the worst. Her parents were beyond furious when she went to cover an interview of a renowned militant. Not to forget her cover against the government on establishing a Bauxite ore. All her works included risks but they bought instant recognition to her but a simple interview got her into trouble. Her channel sent her as she is the best they have. They thought she is perfect to cover the interview of the home minister of the state as everyone in and around media are well acquainted with the name, Jhansi Konnuru. Fate probably had other plans for her, or else, why would she be stuck with a youth leader of the ruling party in a wedlock, that too a fake one. She shook her head and leaned back onto her chair.

Rajesh paced through the room, thinking deeply. His whitekurthahad folds and looked untidy. He was never stuck in something like this. He thought he might not have acted rudely with this lady. If he didn't, they wouldn't have ended up in an argument behind the bushes to witness the murder but his ego is reminding him, constantly, that she is at fault too. He settled with the fact that she has to be blamed for everything. He needs to make a few things clear to her.

"Why are you soo headstrong, huh?" he yelled but she didn't bulge.

"I'm asking you something!" he yelled again and she opened her eyes slowly taking her time.

"I'm not your slave to be at your service whenever you please." She answered, not flinching a bit and this bothered him a lot.

"Do you know whom your talking to?! I'm the youthpresident!" he yelled and she rolled her eyes like it doesn't matter to her.

"To a city, not to the entire state." His blood pressure rose and he marched towards the table in two strides. He slammed his hands over the table and leaned closer to her but still this didn't affect her. She has seen worse.

"But still, I can crush you with my hands, lady. Don't test my patience." He said and she smirked at him.

"Why are you smirking? Don't forget that you will be my wife shortly." He spoke while clenching his jaw but her smirk didn't fade away.

"How could you even forget that you would be my husband too? Even if it's fake?" she asked and he couldn't hide the amusement in his face.

"Even the slightest thought of torturing me will get you into trouble." He was taken aback at what she said. He stepped back from the table and eyed her for a second. Her entire aura spoke control and confidence. Something his father wanted him to carry. Never had he seen a women who would dare speak against him. He recovered from his astonishment none the less and regained his demeanor.

"In your dreams, isn't it?" He asked but she didn't answer.

"As I'm going to show you hell." He spoke with murderous coldness but even then she had the courage to chuckle at him.

"How come you're yelling on me? As you've already witnessed, your weapon is useless. If you would dare to do something, I'm well acquainted to defend myself." She answered and he took a deep breath trying to control his erupting anger.

"Just wait until you're out of this!" He warned her but she waved it off.

He kept glaring at her and she acted as if there's no-one other than her in the room.

"Are you both trying to kill eachother." Both of them were intruded by an intruder.

"Give us two minutes, Ajay." Rajesh asked without averting his gaze from her.