Chapter 8

*Rajesh POV*

The kiss did its wonder, our lips moulded perfectly, with sparks flying wherever our skin was in contact, my hand was slowly tracing her cheeks which seemed very soft under my rough textured palm, while her hand was tightly gripping on to my hair. We were so deeply, passionately kissing each other as if it was the doom's day. This kiss seemed to have completed a long missing piece in my heart.

The moment was broken as we heard someone clearing their throat.

Looking back, I saw a smirking Ajay looking at us. I stared at him with one of my hard glares and muttered, "Not a word about what you saw." He raised his hands up in surrender and left the compartment to give us some privacy.Turning back to Jhansi, I saw a pink blush on her cheeks. Just as I was looking at her, she turned and saw me with her big round eyes.

"Rajesh, I don't think this is appropriate. We were supposed to act as married, but that doesn't mean we are really a couple. After everything gets over and goes back to normal. I would just be plain Jhansi, a reporter and you would be the famous Rajesh, a youth party leader. We would part to our usual lifestyles, moreover you could have any girl you want. You may forget things like this easily,but I'm not that kind of a girl. So leave me alone Rajesh." said Jhansi, turning her face away from me and scooting to the far end of the seat.

I quickly caught her hand pulling her to my chest, wrapping my arm around her and whispered , "Have some trust in me Jhansi. Have some trust in us. I'm not a guy who kisses random girls everyday.The feeling I have for you is something I have never experienced before. You fascinate me. I know we have been acting like Tom and Jerry from the starting. I might ask you to refresh and start out new

then, I would miss lots of our moments. So no, I like this, I like us, I like how we started off, we are different and I have never experienced the pull towards any girl out there except you. Have some trust woman, I'm not going to leave you stranded on a desert all alone. "

Hearing my words, her eyes widened in surprise. Well, even I'm surprised I never thought a day would come where I will be pouring out my feelings to a girl.

"Do you promise to never leave and make a laughing stock of me?" Jhansi questioned."I promise Jhansi." I replied and gave a peck on her cheeks. Arey when did I become this romantic,spilling out feelings.

But a thought kept nagging at the back of my mind 'How am I going to protect Jhansi against all my enemies?" Till now I have made a lot of enemies within the party and outside the party as well. How am I going to keep her out of the radar of the blood thirsty party members seemed to be a big question. I have never wanted to have a weakness in my life.

I always thought of just marrying some other party leader's daughter and stall away the marriage life. Being in a political life means only one thing, 'Hunt or be hunted.' I always hunt and not the other way around. No matter what happens, I should protect my love.

Just then Ajay entered with a very serious expression on his face. Seeing this both me and Jhansi sat straight knowing the seriousness of the situation. Ajay sat down opposite to us and rolls open a map.The map had red spots and circles at some places. Looking into it, I saw that it was our country map.

"The situation has gone to code red level. We have found another home minister dead in his own house. The red spots are the main bases of the killer group. We need to steer clear of these places at any cost. They are hot on our trails according to the recent update." Instructed Ajay.

Looking down at the map I found the red marks in nearly all the main cities of the country. Its going to be really tough to escape from them if they have this much of a wide network to track us down.Looking at Jhansi , I found she has gone pale hearing the news from Ajay. I squeezed her hand slightly to show her that I will be with her throughout the journey. Poor girl, before she recovered from the previous happenings, a meteor sized news has been struck on her head.