Epilogue

After two years......

 (Jhansi's VOC)

 "Sir, I can understand what you are willing to say butlet's just wrap it up here." I spoke to the camera as the two baboonssitting beside me kept yelling on one another. 

"So, this is it for today on prime time. Let's meetnext week with another burning issue. This is Jhansi Konnuru, sighing off, Rajnews." I announced and the camera wrapped up at my words. I got up from myplace ignoring the stupids sitting beside me and walked towards my crew outsidethe news room. 

"Who are those idiots who invited both those bastardfor the debate?!" I yelled as soon as I saw my creative head.

 "Ma'am, one is a religious head and the other one is acrutial member of the legislative assembly." I shook my head at what hesaid.

 "I don't care whom you get but if you get these sortof foolish asshole as guests for my buliten, I'll as good as fire you! Am Iclear?!" I yelled and he nodded while moving away from my way. I walked to my glass cabin and opened the door to find myassistant waiting there with a coffee in his hand. 

"Thanks Eswar." I said as I took the cup from hishands. 

"Sorry about it ma'am, I overlooked this weeks programas I was busy with the assignment you gave me." He said and I waved himoff. 

"You can't be the only one who is working Eswar,everyone has to but if the same mistake repeates, I won't hesitate to fireIqbal even when he's the best creative director in the state." I said andpicked the ringing phone on my desk. 

"Jhansi Konnuru." I answered without eyeing thecaller id.

 "Will you ever stop using your maiden name?" Heasked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Are you downstairs?" I asked placing the cupback on the table. 

"Yes, Jhansi Reddy." He answered and I rolled myeyes. He won't stop claiming even when I hate it. 

"Fine, I'll be there in five." I said and hung upbefore he could reply. 

"Gotta go, Eswar. You too leave but send the contentof the morning news." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my planner and myphone along with my bag and dashed out of my cabin. Everyone wished me as Imade my way towards the exit for which I just smiled and nodded. I got into theelevator and pressed the button to the bottom floor.

 My news channel, I never thought this would happen. It juststarted one and a half year back but it's a big thing now. I never imaginedthis to happen in my life. My father's dream of opening a digital media frontis now true. 

The doors of the elevator opened and I walked out quicklyto find his guard waiting for me. 

 "How is today, Dilip?" I asked and he smiled. "Good, ma'am." He said and escoted to the blackbulletproof scorpio parked infront if the gate to my office. He opened the doorto the car and I got in while throwing a glare at the person sitting beside me. 

"My security gets your smile and I get yourglare?" He asked and I rolled my eyes while throwing my bag and my plannerbetween us. 

"I don't understand why an entire convoy needs to comewhen you want to pick me up." I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Your the Chief minister's wife." He said makingmy head snap towards him. His face fell at my glare and all the foul mood I hadat work fell out of the window. 

"Sorry, your Jhansi Konnuru Reddy, managing directorand chief editor of Raj news." He said and I shook my head at him. Leaveit to him to make me smile.