Unusually Unusual!

By WritersMeetingSaga

Both came together for an unusual reason. Really, it is completely an unusual reason. None of them have pla... More

Prologue
Art of faking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
On Hold!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 14

264 29 0
By WritersMeetingSaga

*Jhansi's POV*

"Ishi!" I called out to him as he was justpassing by my room. He turned on his heels and gave me a brighter smile. 

"Yes bhabi?" Damn! Bhabi?!

 "Ishi sweetie, your Abhi dada and I are not marriedyet." I reasoned but he just waved it off like it doesn't matter at all. 

"Come on bhabi! I'm pretty sure that you'll likehim!" Yeah! Me liking that chauvinistic, arrogant bastard! I took a deepbreath to control myself. I soo don't want to vent all my anger on poor Ishi.He helped me a lot during ny stay and the least I can do is by being civic withhim. 

"Whatever, I called you as I need your phone. I haveto call my mom and those police officials took my phone for securityreasons." I said and he nodded while fishing his phone out of his pockets.He handed his phone to me making my lips curl into a smile. 

"Thank you soo much Ishi! You were a very greatsupport while I'm here." I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Arey bhabi! For such a small thing you need not saysuch big words. You are going to my cousin's wife, that mean you'd be like amother figure to me." I felt a wave of guilt passing through my veins atwhat he said. What if I really run away? Oh god! I need to stop thinkingotherwise... No! I'm selfish and I will be selfish! 

"Okay." I said.

 "Go in your room and talk. I'll wait outside foryou." He said and I walked into my room and closed the door to my room. Iplopped down on the bed and unlocked the screen of his phone. My fingers ranacross the keypad until I dialed the all familiar number. My hands shivered just at the thought of dialing thisperson. I don't know what to face but I'm sure that I'll have to do this quick.

 "Hello?" Her tired voice answered right then andI took a huge breath of air. 

"Mom, it's me, Jhansi." I said and there iscomplete silence on the other line. 

"Jh-Jhansi?" Mom stuttred and I just hmmed inresponse. 

"Where the hell were you?! Do you know how worried Iwas?!" She yelled and I put my phone away from my ear to reduce theintensity. 

"Mom-" "No! Don't talk in between!" She yelled and kepton ranting and crying all at the same time. I sometimes wonder if she really isa doctor.

 "How can those idiot tell me that you died in a shootout? No-one knows what all I went through." She said and I sighed. 

"I'm sorry mom but don't worry, I'm safe." I saidand she just hmmed. 

"Come home, I'll kill you with my bare hands!"She yelled and I chuckled at that. I just love this woman a lot! 

"I love you, ma." I said and the line fell quietagain.

 "Where are you?" She asked with a much calmertone.

 "I'm at a small village near Dispur."

 "Dispur? As in Assam? What are you doing there?"She asked and I sighed. 

"Long story, I'll explain everything in detailed toyou when I come there. I'm catching a flight to Hyderabad from Gwahathi,tomorrow." I said and she just hmmed. The best thing about my mother isthat she doesn't stress when I need my space.

 "Okay then, I'll come to pick you up atShamshabad." She said and I hmmed in reply. 

"Ma?" I called out to her for which she repliedwith a yes. 

"What if I tell you that I like a guy?" I askedpraying deep within that she's say yes. 

"Really? Which guy? Is he from our cast andreligion?" Oh god! 

"Ma! Why does it matter?!" I yelled and the linebecame silent again. 

"of course it doesn't but if he's from the same castit's more flexible to you." Unbelievable! 

"No, he's not for the same cast! His father is anAndhrite and his mother is Assamese, so no, you don't have to worry about castand everything!" I yelled as even when she knows that I hatediscrimination by cast she goes on to ask if the guy I go out with is of thesame cast. 

"Why are you soo furious? If a couple are gettingmarried, we have to see the history of their seven generation." I gnoaredat what she said. 

"Yeah, like in 1860." I said sarcastically. 

"Anyways, I'm happy as long it's a boy and not somestimulating robot as knowing you, you would prefer a robot over a boy."Really? 

"Okay enough of mocking me! I'll bring him home onSunday. Enquire his seven generations with him alone." I said and hung upbefore she could say something. Mothers are sometimes very dtamatic! I got off the bed and unlocked the door to find Ishileaning on the railing of the corridor. I tapped on his shoulder and he turnedaround. 

"Thanks Ishu!" I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Seriously bhabi?" He asked and I chuckled atthat.

 "Anyways, where's Rajesh?" I asked him and I havea score to settle with the Youth president.

 "I don't know, he wasn't there even in his room. Heseemed aloof." Ishi said with evident confusion.

 "Wedding gitters, maybe." I joked and Ishismiled. 

"Fine bhabi, I'll take my leave. As Abhi dada is here,he never let's anyone stand at a place." Ishi said and I nodded gesturinghim to leave. As soon as Ishi is out of view, I searched for another presencearound me. As I confirmed that there are no-one around I made my way towardsRajesh's favourite spot in this house, the roof.

 He would be there whenever he's down. My eyes searched forhim on the roof and bingo! He sat on the spot which overlooks the entirevillage. He told me that he loves this place as that's where his mom use totake him when he would throw a tantrum. I don't know if he's going to throw atantrum now but I'll shut him off even before he could say god. His back is turned towards me and he still didn't turn backto know who, like he knows who's behind him. 

"May I?" I asked him as I stood behind him. Hishead snapped towards me at that and he shrugged. 

"Like you ever asked permission." He said andturned back to the sight infront of him. I sighed and plopped down beside him. 

"We don't have time to discuss emotions andanger." I said and he turned towards me with a frown. 

"What?" He asked and I gestured him to keepquiet. 

"I need to know one thing, Rajesh. Answer me honestlywithout dragging this to infinity." I said and he sighed but still henodded his head. 

"Did you really mean that you'll only marry me andno-one else?" I asked and he eyed me dead in my eyes. 

"I never lied to you regarding my feelings." Thezoo inside my stomach just did a wild dance at what he said. All I wanted to dowas to kiss him senseless but I do have work to do. 

"Okay, I want you to listen to me for however long Italk. No interruption and questions are allowed." I said and he noddedwhile giving me an encouraging smile. 

"I wasn't soo emotionless always, Rajesh. My mother,father and me. That was my world. I loved my father a lot, I was depended onhim for every single thing but all that changed with just one live show."I said and turned towards the view in front of me as I can't take someone'ssympathy. 

"He was a journalist, just like me. He publiclyexposed a famous politician and they killed my father for that. They shut mymother by threatning my life but that wasn't it. I missed my rock and myemotional support and what would an eight year old girl know, why her fatherwouldn't come to meet her?" I said and I felt something wet on my cheeks.I touched my cheeks to know that it's my tears. Can't I tell him without beingan emotional mess? I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. 

"Nothing to worry anyways as the first case I delt wasto expose those bastards, so no offence." I said and felt his hand onmine, right then. I turned to find him eyeing me with a completely differentemotion, I hardly know of. 

"I too lost my mother in an ambush which is solelyplanned for me." My eyes widened at what he said. "I lost my emotional support then but I don't know whyI felt like I found it back in you." That's a new surprise for me. "I know that I might not be perfect but I can try tobe a good person." He said and I sighed while placing my other hand on topof his hand. 

"I need to try and be a better person for you too.This is not perfect but we can try." I added and he nodded. 

"So, what now?" He asked and I shrugged.

 "We'll get to know each other and if we really do wantthis to end up in a wed lock, so be it." I said and he nodded. 

"But this time a real wedding?" He asked and Ichuckled at that. 

"Sure, whenever we're ready." I said and hesighed. 

"I'm not sure that dadu will be okay with this."He said and I threw him a glare. 

"What your dadu thinks is none of my business as weboth are leaving tomorrow." I announced and he frowned at that.

 "We'll catch the first bus to Gwahathi and then aflight to Hyderabad at eight in the morning." I said but still that frowndidn't leave his face. 

"Did you forget that we have no money?" He askedand I glared at him. 

"There's a thing called debit card and onlinetransaction." I said and he frowned even more that. 

"What?" He asked and I sighed. 

"Kaveri helped me book the tickets with her card at aninternet cafè nearby. Need to admit that the speed of the internet sucks butthe job is done." I said and his jaw hung down at that. 

"When did you talk to her?" He asked and I rolledmy eyes at that. 

"When you were busy sulking?" I asked him totallyannoyed and he sulked again making me laugh a loud. This man will be a handful. ************************************************************************************************************************************************ 

(Abhi's VOC) 

He did it again, ruining my plan and being a selfish idiotagain. When his mother died, he didn't mention a word and left with all thisburden over me alone and now, he left with that girl bringing a lot of burdenon dadu and me. I would have got married to Kaveri by now but we didn'tdare step out as dadu woke everyone up with the letter.

 "I don't know why he always does this. Why does hehate us soo much?" Dadu asked as he leaned back on chair with the letterthat bastard left in his hand. I walked towards him and kneed down infront ofhim. 

"Why didn't he let me know that he likes that girl soomuch? I would have got them both married if he let me know." Daducomplained as I held his hand. 

"He is frightened dadu, he always is. He never let'sanyone know of his desires as he's scared to loose them." I said and dadujust huffed. 

"Just like his mother. His mother was too scared toeven talk to me that she ran away and got married to that man." He said. 

"Am I that bad, Abhi? That my own family despisesme?" He asked but I shook my head. 

"He is foolish dadu, you care for all of us. Iwouldn't be at this stage if it's not for you." I honestly replied and henodded.

 "I need a favour from you Abhi." He said and Inodded. "Anything dadu." I said and he sighed. 

"Promise me that you'll get married to Kaveri. Ipromised her parents that she will be married to Rajesh but now, he ran awaybut I have to keep my promise." What did he just say? 

"Dadu?" I asked just to confirm and he smiled atme. 

"I know that I rejected your proposal but in ourfamily, we give importance to promises and this is important Abhi." Itried my best to supress my happiness at what dadu said. She should know ofthis, she'll probably jump into the sky at this news.

 "Whatever you say dadu." I said and he pulled meinto a bone crushing hug. That stupid cousin of mine did help me after all. ************************************************************************************************************************************************

written by JheovaCindy

Thanku! And the next is epilogue guys...

plz comment and vote...

ps-due to some technical thing some letters are combined... dont mind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 452 26
A teenaged girl struggles with the death of her best friend. When the police stop investigating the case of her friend she decides she should find t...
5 3 10
This all story about Online Relationship as a friends, as Special Someone with strangers
2K 40 14
Three girls with different family backgrounds, met and became friends. All because they shared one dream: To become detectives. At first, it seemed i...
681 25 10
What happens when two individuals write love letters to each other but either one has no idea? They both think the one could never love the other, bu...