MAGICAL

Від ashbrownuenumberone

Magic Hufflepuff is now living with her late Mom's old friend,Rowena Ravenclaw.She is told about Hogwarts,a w... Більше

Whatever this is called
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

22 3 9
Від ashbrownuenumberone

"Okay,I've brought you two here because I need to say something important," Asha sighs looking at the glaringRachel and Madison who were forced here.

"We'll go on," mumbles Rachel,not changing her facial expressions.

"I'm a mermaid alright." Asha whispers closing her eyes with fright at their negative reactions.

To her surprise she heard a squeal,"Are you really?" Madison asked,"No shit Sherlok."

Asha stared dumbfounded at her,"YOU KNEW?!"

"No,I knew,you are an awful secret Kepler,didn't you know?"

"I guess not."

Rachel had stayed silent,"Are their consequences with being a mermaid?"

"Yup," Asha said popping the p and looking down at her hands,"You see I'm the Atlantic Ocean mermaid tribe princess and when the princess gets old enough....she has to marry the Artic Ocean tribes prince."

"But you refused right?" Rachel said icily,not happy with this news at all.

Asha glared at her,"Of course I didn't!I don't feel like dying thanks."

"Plus,she likes someonelse," Madison added.

Asha whipped her head to face her,"I do NOT!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night.I see the way you look at Zack."

"Zayne," Asha muttered folding her arms,"Rachel,tell her she's loosing it."

"I already told her you don't do that stuff," says Rachel with a roll of her eyes,"Surprise,surprise,I was right."

Madison shook her head,"Clueless,so utterly clueless."She turned to Asha,"We need to talk,NOW."

She grabbed Asha's arm and dragged her out if the room.When they were a safe distance from Rachel,Madison went balsamic.

"You NEED to tell Rachel that you guys aren't the same!"

"And break that little heart she was born with?NEVER.Madison,if Rachel finds out I ACTUALLY like someone she will hate me forever."

"Well then she isn't a true friend," Madison said simply,"There is nothing wrong with liking Zack Asha."

"It's Zayne!"

Madison just smirked,making Asha flush,"Oh,whatever."

They walked back to Rachel who was staring at the ceiling.

"Hey...." Asha said awkwardly,putting her foot around in circles.

"I have to go," Rachel said quickly brushing last them.Asha looked at Madison sadly,"She heard us didn't she?"

"Probably"

"Most likely"

"Definitely "

The two sighed until Madison grinned,"But hey!Youre a mermaid!Br happy."

"Yea," muttered Asha watching the golden curls disappear.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

301 0 19
The whole Granger family had always been a family of muggles and it was never an issue, since they didn't even acknowledge the existence of magic. Th...
109K 3.8K 42
It's the Golden Five's Sixth Year At Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Things will begin to get more difficult when Kiana finds out a secr...
47.7K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
131K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...