Chapter 12

Asha packed in her last shirt and closed the trunk,locking it with a spell.She looked around the common room,she was definitely going to miss the dark shades of blue everywhere,it almost looked like her favorite color purple.

She sighed and looked away,trying her best to tame her hair,but before she could even reach a hand up and touch it,A blonde and red head burst into the room with hai pr supplies.

"If you are leaving Hogwarts,you are going to leave here looking fabulous!" Katrina explained throwing her onto a bed.

"We just went shopping at this fab hair salon in Hogsmeade!You should have seen the other first years faces!They couldn't go,we could only go cause Kats father allowed us!" Jening cackled throwing the bags behind me.

Asha smiled at them,"You guys are wacko,you know that?"

"We're aware." They said together sorting gels,combs,brushes,hair ties and shampoos and conditioners in different draws.

"Now let's get this party started!" Katrina squealed releasing Ashas hair so it was a huge Afro.

Two and a half hours later Ashas hair was yet again completely transformed.

"Wow!Thanks a bunch guys!" Asha said admiring it in the mirror.They answered no problem and did their signature styles,Katrina's fashionable messy bun and Jenings habit loose with a single braid in the middle.

"Asha we are going to miss you bunches!I mean we just became JKA,this is awful but we are so happy for you,well not really cause if you know what he-"

"SHHHHHHH!" Hissed Asha looking around,"Rachel and Madison have access to this dorm,my dumb mistake,so keep it down!"

"Right,right sorry," Jening whispered for Katrina.They all hugged really tight before Asha left the common room with a sigh,"Time too say good bye to THEM."

SUPER short chapter but like that's because I'm also writing the S.I.C book and I'm really excited about it and yea.

~Karmas Bestie