Chapter 1

The gum wrapper just lay there,in the empty compartment ....until a boy with messy brown hair and beautiful green eyes ran in chewing gum and looking around like it was a museum.

"Sweet!" He said looking at the gum wrapper.He grabbed it,brought it too his mouth,and spit his gum into it.

Immediately Magic transformed back making him Yelp and jump back against the compartment door.

"Ew!" She shrieked looking at her hair,that had a large wad of gum stuck in it,"What did you do that for?!"

"I didn't-and you just-and-YOUR A GUM WRAPPER!" The boy blurted out,his face turning red afterwards.

Magic rolled her eyes before saying,"Shush a while ,I need to concentrate."

The boy didn't need to be told twice as he kept his mouth shut and just stared at the girl in horror as she squeezed her eyes shut and slowly but surely,the gum began to disappear.

She popped them back open,looking over at the boy who started back at her,eyes wide.She sighed,"Please don't be afraid,I just have a gift see-"

Suddenly she felt a punch in her side and she looked down to see no one there,however the boy ,she noticed ,looked quite fearful.

"Oh no," he muttered staring down at his hands,they were shaking and seemed to turn a sickly white.

"What's going o-" she was stopped again as she felt another punch in her side.

She turned to him with a glare,"Don't tell me your doing this."

He looked down,"U-um okay,that seems simple enough,I'm not doing this,there."

"You-" she was yet again interrupted by a punch in the side.

"STOP IT!" She yelled angrily,tears burning out of her eyes,the boy looked absolutely petrified now.

"I-I'm sorry I can't!" He was crying too,"It's because I'm scared!Im a monster!I shouldn't be around people,that's what I told my parents but of course they don't listen!"

Magic sighed and walked over to him,"You have emotional windless Magic,cool,mine is mental wand less Magic."

He smiled a bit,"Oh,your Magic Hufflpuff right?Heard two girls talking about you in a compartment,a little way down from here."

Magic smiled back,"Yes I'm Magic,who are you,if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't mind at all I'm Damian Potter."

"Okay,well Damain,since we both now know we have wandless Magic,and don't really want anyone to know about it,how about we settle down and talk,hm?"

Damian nodded,"Sure,want any candy?Ive got cauldron cakes,puking pasties-"

"No thanks," she interrupted making him glance quizingly at her,"I'm not really a big fan of...magical sweets,I prefer skittles."

"Skittles?" The boy asked sounding completely clueless as he scratched the top of his head and put the pastries away with the other,"What the hell is that?"

Magic giggled,"They are these tiny round balls of sugar,and other good stuff,with color added on the top,the have different kinds too!They have sour ,tropical original...original is my fav,it comes in a red packet."

Magic decided to stop there,if she hadn't stopped herself,she would have talked the whole train ride about skittles,no joke.

"Well one day you must bring these skittles," he said with a grin,"I'll eat anything with sugar in it!"

A/N~Sooooooooo ya,not iodate get this agin for the night,I'm actually getting rly hooked on this story now it ACTUALY sounds.....good!Wow that's a SUOER big accomplishment...so bore comment share whatever,

~Radio Rebel.