Chapter 11

Rachel and Madison's faces were red with anger as they stormed down the hall,ponytails swinging side to side.

They wanted answers from Asha,and they wanted them NOW.

When the two girls were walking to breakfast all they heard was that the 'weird girl' was leaving,or the 'weird girl' is transferring to Beaxutoms(I'm aware I spelt that COMPLETELY wrong,I'll edit it later)

They saw here giggling with Katrina and Jening and that angered them even further.If she was leaving,wouldn't she at least spend her last moments with them?

"ASHA BROWNE!" Madison shrieked grabbing the girl and yanking her out if the chair,almost causing her to fall to the ground.

Rachel grabbed her hand and dragged her into another corridor.

When they were sure no one else was there,Madison and Rachel turned to her with glares.

"What is you guys problem?!" Asha shouted rubbing her arm,"We were kinda having a mildly important convo!"

"We don't give a shiz," Rachel hissed getting all in her face,"Are you freaking leaving the school?!"

All color drained from the girl and she wouldn't make eye contact with any if them,"Well..um maybe,I mean who knows anymore right?"

It was Madison's turn to get all up in her face,"Shut up!Dont you dare say that!You give us a proper answer right now!"

Asha glanced at Rachel who was glaring her best right back,"Look guys,yes I am,I know I didn't tell you,but we aren't on best terms right now,so you honestly can't blame me-"

"Of course we can!" Howled Madsion throwing her hands In the air,"We're having a right I know,but to not tell us this?Thats low."

Asha nodded,"Yea whatever,I have a friend to help,so if y'all are just gonna keep being annoying,I should leave."

And with that she walked away.