Chapter 10

"She's going freaking out of control ,"muttered Rachel head in hands as she and Madison sat in the library 'doing homework.'

"Obvi," said Madison with a roll of her eyes,"Do you see who she's hanging out with?Biggest b*tches in the school."

"I know!" Said Rachel,"It probably really upset her that I claimed to not know our pact."

"That was pretty low,even for you Rachel."

"I'm aware MADSION."

"Cool."

Rachel groaned and looked over at the girl who was grinning ear to ear,"Why are you smiling?Youshould be doing ANYTHING but smiling right now."

Madison shrugged,"Don't question my mouth,it has a mind of its own."

"So does mine," Rachel muttered before setting her hands on the table,"Okay I need to fix this."

"No shiz Sherlok," Madison said blowing a curl from her face and smiling,again.

Rachel glared at her,"Thanks a lot Madi Patty,"

"No prob,just stating the factzzzzzz."

"Suuuuurrreeeee."

The two burst out laughing before their faces became serious again,and then burst out laughing again,but then they stopped for real this time,because someone's obnoxiously loud laughter was missing.

"Okay get your but up from here and go apologize,I miss the librarian screaming at Asha to keep it down."

"Same," muttered Rachel,"But I can't right now,I'm gonna say something I regret,I've done that way to many times these days."

"Well since we aren't feeling with that,how about we finish this assignment.

Rachel groaned but nodded,"I guess we should."

And Asha was forge ten for just a while

Shortest chapter in history but if well good night

~Karmas Bestie