Chapter 4

The great hall had been fixed the rest if the students were sorted with no applause whatsoever.

Katrina wasn't happy about not getting applause she stood there with her arms folded until about twenty people clapped,that seemed to satisfy her and she continued on her way.

She was now a Ravenclaw,along with Jening,but she wasn't too happy about Damian being sorted in Gryfindor,he didn't seem to thrilled either.

Damian had been retrieved out of the window and was sitting at the end of the Gryfindor table,by himself with a grumpy expression.

Probably upset we aren't in the same house,Katrina concluded,taking her brush out if he purse and starting to brush her hair,people giving her odd looks.

Jening stared at her perfectly manicured fingers before turning to Katrina,"Dame looks so sad over there,wish we could do something...."

Katrina looked at her with  a grin,she knew exactly what her friend was thinking,he needed a little...spark.

Suddenly food started o fly off the table and landing all over the floor."Before he un intensionally flips a table," Katrina muttered.

She pondered for a while But wouldn't pulling this stunt make him flip the whole castle over?

She shrugged,it would be SO worth it.She and Jening took out their wands,and with one last smile at each other,turned towards Damian,who wasn't giving a damn about them.

"Weenero Sparko," they whispered together pointing their wands directly at the boy.

Fireworks started to explode around him and he swatted at them in irritation.Suddenly,one caught in his hair and it sparked around like a fat getting electricuted.

"ARGGHHHH!" He shrieked,and that's when all hell really broke loose.

Every table in the great hall set on fire,resulting to the food setting on the fire,and the students touching the food to be set on fire.

Everyone was screaming shrieking and flopping down injured or near death.

Katrina and Jening rushed towards The prefects shrieking,they hadn't expected this to happen,boy were they regretting their actions now.

"Maybe we shouldn't have done that," Jening whispered to her as they were safely in the Ravenclaw common room.

"Ya think?" Katrina hissed,"When Dad finds out I did this he'll kill me!He never knew that I was the one that pulled the boys hair in the village,not the opposite,and he's not finding out now!"

Jening nodded quickly,immediately agreeing with her friend as she always did.

"It was you two," said a voice startling them.They turned around to see a girl glaring at them,she had light brown skin and poofy dark brown hair.She didn't look friendly at all.

"Your Asha right?" Jening asked with a look of curiosity,"I must say I never heard that name,I've heard Ashton,Ashley even Ashes but never-"

"Yes my name is Asha," the girl hissed,obviously not amused with Jening perkily trying to change the subject,"If you two don't confess,I'm telling."

Katrina g,aged at her,"Look at you all goody goody,who do you think you are?"

"As blondie here has politely said,I'm Asha,and like I politely said if u don't confess,I'm telling,now I don't want to waste any more time talking to two dumbos,good day."

She walked away with a huge roll oh her eyes.

Katrina turned to Jening with a smirk,"Target number two."