Chapter 21

"Okay,I've brought you two here because I need to say something important," Asha sighs looking at the glaringRachel and Madison who were forced here.

"We'll go on," mumbles Rachel,not changing her facial expressions.

"I'm a mermaid alright." Asha whispers closing her eyes with fright at their negative reactions.

To her surprise she heard a squeal,"Are you really?" Madison asked,"No shit Sherlok."

Asha stared dumbfounded at her,"YOU KNEW?!"

"No,I knew,you are an awful secret Kepler,didn't you know?"

"I guess not."

Rachel had stayed silent,"Are their consequences with being a mermaid?"

"Yup," Asha said popping the p and looking down at her hands,"You see I'm the Atlantic Ocean mermaid tribe princess and when the princess gets old enough....she has to marry the Artic Ocean tribes prince."

"But you refused right?" Rachel said icily,not happy with this news at all.

Asha glared at her,"Of course I didn't!I don't feel like dying thanks."

"Plus,she likes someonelse," Madison added.

Asha whipped her head to face her,"I do NOT!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night.I see the way you look at Zack."

"Zayne," Asha muttered folding her arms,"Rachel,tell her she's loosing it."

"I already told her you don't do that stuff," says Rachel with a roll of her eyes,"Surprise,surprise,I was right."

Madison shook her head,"Clueless,so utterly clueless."She turned to Asha,"We need to talk,NOW."

She grabbed Asha's arm and dragged her out if the room.When they were a safe distance from Rachel,Madison went balsamic.

"You NEED to tell Rachel that you guys aren't the same!"

"And break that little heart she was born with?NEVER.Madison,if Rachel finds out I ACTUALLY like someone she will hate me forever."

"Well then she isn't a true friend," Madison said simply,"There is nothing wrong with liking Zack Asha."

"It's Zayne!"

Madison just smirked,making Asha flush,"Oh,whatever."

They walked back to Rachel who was staring at the ceiling.

"Hey...." Asha said awkwardly,putting her foot around in circles.

"I have to go," Rachel said quickly brushing last them.Asha looked at Madison sadly,"She heard us didn't she?"

"Probably"

"Most likely"

"Definitely "

The two sighed until Madison grinned,"But hey!Youre a mermaid!Br happy."

"Yea," muttered Asha watching the golden curls disappear.