Harry Potter Imagines/One Sho...

By julieannelissehyland

Harry Potter imagines- One Shots of all sorts. BOOK 2! You can read my first 200 imagines here: https://www... More

Remus x Reader
Harry x Heather
Fred x Lexi
Fred x Reader
Fred x Katie
James x Author
Draco x Cassia
Fred x Kylie
Draco x Tammy
Remus x Morgan
Draco x Alondra
Wattpad Is Not Working
The Annex P1
Oliver x Abby
Draco x Reader
Ron X Izzy
Young James x Author
Draco x Gabby
Young Remus x Reader
Draco x Reader
The Annex P2
Harry x Reader
Fred x Reader
Sirius x Male! William
Draco x Reader
Young Remus x Reader
Young James x Reader
AN: Going on Hiatus.

Book 2!

3.5K 15 7
By julieannelissehyland

Hi!

I'm sure you came from my first Harry Potter Imagines book (If not, you can check it in my works in my profile, there are 200 more imagines there for your enjoyment.).

If not, let me introduce myself: Hi, I'm Julie Annelisse. I'm 16 years old, and with a lot of time to spare. I'm a Harry Potter megafan and a Wattpad addict myself, so, if you are like me and like to wander into what your life at Hogwarts could be like, and what a relationship with your favourite character would feel, this is the book for you.

You can check out Book 1 here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/84231049-harry-potter-imagines-one-shots-requests-are

Or, you can go to my profile and look in my works.

Without further ado, I present to you, as of December 2017, the Harry Potter Imagines/One Shots Book 2.

And, I might regret this but, until December 31st...

Requests are open.

Yep! Requests are open again. PLEASE make sure you read the instructions in the details of this book for the rules for requesting, and DON'T MAKE REQUESTS ON COMMENT SECTIONS. JUST DM. Also acknowledge that I'm on my summer vacation, so updates might take a long time to be posted amongst my own imagines.

So, with anything less to say...

Enjoy!<3

Julie Annelisse. (You will find a picture of me in the media section, as well as my favourite song.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
40K 578 50
Y/N Malfoy has been taught perfection is key.She battles anorexia because of it.She has mixed feeling for her family..Her dad is more than happy to g...
152K 2.7K 30
(Y/N) was the first glader. She didn't remember anything when she woke up in the box, and she still has no memories. Greenies come up every month. On...
269K 6.1K 24
Harry James Potter? Draco Lucius Malfoy? Sirius Orion Black? Who would you fall in love with, given the chance? A series of one shots set in your fa...