Mad World

By lalla527

Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she m... More

The Preppy Little Blonde Girl Makes Me Insane
The Attraction
Blondie Is A Tease
Foreplay In The Newspaper Room
Sticky Stuff On The Desk
NOT AN UPDATE
She's Mine
She's Mine (part 2)
The Drama
Good Girls Doing Bad Things
Going With The Flow
The Rich Girl
Best Friends
How Does A Girl Become A Serpent
Office Play
The Sexual Tension Raises Higher
Present & Past
Dark Betty
Morning Talks
The Drama Continues
The Drama Continues (Part 2)
A Deal Is A Deal
Author Note
The Surprise
Love Is Madness
Heart Breaks & Drunk Friends
Getting It Together
Author Note
Author Note
Author Note

Meeting The Bad Boy

20.5K 309 315
By lalla527

Author notes~

Okay i really don't know where i'm goin with this i just like what i have so far so i figured i'd post it now and see how it does. it's kind of AU but not completely because it's still the Riverdale world but Betty meets Jughead as a senior in high school.

Jughead is president of the southside serpents in this story. i don't know if this stuff makes this fanfic AU but i'll say it is just to play it safe. this fanfic isn't gonna be a one shot like i usually post i'm gonna try my hand again at writing a full fanfic story just so we're clear people its been quite a few years since i wrote a full fanfic story as now in days i do my own original work more and the occasional fanfic one shot, so bare with me here, lol i apologize now if this sh*t ends up sucking. ~Lalla xo

hope you all enjoy!! 

*my updates might be slow because i am working on my original story "Her Romeo" while doing this in between* comments welcome but be nice of course and votes are always nice keeps me motivated lol

Chapter 1

Betty Pov

I don't know why I agreed to go to the drive in movie but now I'm here and I feel like such a third wheel with Archie and Veronica even though they aren't all lovey dovey with me here I still feel out of place, I glance over at them at Archie's arm around Verionica then I look around for Kevin who was supposed to meet me here but he's no where to be found, I need break from this third wheel business "I'm gonna go get a refill on the popcorn" I tell them and they give me a nod and I jump down from the pick up that Archie borrowed from his dad.

I get to the concession stand and hand my popcorn bucket to the cashiere "it always sucks to be a third wheel" said a guys voice on the side of me, I look over at him as he is leaning against the wall in his leather jacket smoking a cigarette and it was like James Dean stepped out of Rebel Without A Cause I mean he didn't actually look like James Dean but reminded me of him because of his dark hair and blue eyes and the way he was just leaning against the wall one boot against it smoking a cigarette like he came out of dream or something.

However his assumption was of me being a third wheel was little to be desired "excuse me, who said I was a third wheel" I ask with some attitude because it was like he just assumed it even if it were kind of true but only because Kevin obliviously wasn't going to show up, he shrugs "I don't know maybe because your two friends are over there making out in the back of that pick up you just came from" he said with a smirk, I look over and sure enough he was right, Archie and Veronica were making out, the cashier slides my popcorn to me and I thank him.

I look over at this guy who is of course good looking in that cliché bad boy way then he takes a handful of my popcorn with a wink and I look up at him with a glare "who said you can steal my popcorn" I ask and he looks down at me "no one princess" he said then throws his cigarette to the ground and I step on it as he looks down at me with a grin "I have a name" I said crossing my arms over my chest "it's Betty" I tell him as I start to walk off not really caring what his name is and not even sure why I gave him mine maybe because he called me princess.

He raises an eyebrow at me "I didn't ask your name, you gotta problem with princess. I like it, you have that perfect perfectness about you like a princess" he said, I sigh "whatever, I'd say it was nice meeting you whoever you are but it really wasn't that pleasant" I tell him and he chuckles "like I care princess, by the way my name is Jughead" said Jughead and I laugh "that's really your name" I ask not believing it and he glares at me as he steps closer to me so close I could smell his cologne and his cigarettes "it's what I go by" said Jughead looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes which makes his blue eyes turn stormy "don't fucking roll your eyes at me princess" said Jughead warningly, I look up at him "I'm not afraid of you, you know" I tell him as he continues to glare at me "well you should be, I'm not from your side of town" said Jughead, I roll my eyes again "whatever I don't really care if you're from the southside" I said as I turn around to walk off but he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him then spins me around then I'm against the wall that Jughead was leaning on.

Jughead towers over me both his hands against the wall, I swallow because he's making me a little nervous now and Jughead smirks "are you scared now, princess" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine "no I'm not" I lie and he chuckles "Jughead you ready to go we need to get to Whyte Wyrm" said a guy from behind him and Jughead turns to him and my stomach drops because his leather jacket isn't just a leather Jacket it has a serpent on the back, I'm so stupid I just pissed off a Southside Serpent.

 Jughead turns back to me "you're a Serpent" I said nervously and he smirks as he steps close to me again and his hands are back against the wall entrapping me there "not just any Southside Serpent princess, I'm the leader of the Southside Serpents" said Jughead as he moves one hand from the wall taking a cigarette out of his pack and putting it in his mouth.

Jughead keeps his cold blue eyes still on me "Jughead, Jughead Jones" I said remembering the name through the grapevine "I think I better get going" I say as I try to side step him he puts his hand back against the wall "not so fast princess" said Jughead , my stomach drops and I look up at him nervously "you know not too many people talk to me the way you did tonight usually when they do it leads to violence but lucky for you you're a woman, I don't hit women. However I suggest you watch that pretty little mouth from now on" Jughead said warningly. 

I look up at him with a glare "is that a threat" I ask him and he chuckles "no, it's just if you keep talking to me like you did tonight, I might have to shut you up by kissing you till your fucking knees are weak or maybe by putting you on your knees " he said with a smirk.

I look at him with my mouth hung open in shock and he takes his finger closing it "don't tempt me like that" said Jughead then he moves his hands from against the wall backing away "see you around princess possibly very soon" said Jughead with a smirk "you know that's really not an appropriate way to speak to a girl you don't even know" I yell back as he walks off and Jughead turns back to me "I never said I was appropriate, I'm just very honest and by the way you're far from a girl" he tells me and I look at him confusedly "what the hell is that supposed to mean" I say and he bites his lip "it means you're all woman and a sexy one at that" said Jughead then turns back around with a wink and I watch him walk to the other serpents and get on his bike.

I watch him drive off then I walk back to the pick up "where have you been" asks Veronica and I shrug "was letting you two have some time alone" I lied not telling them about Jughead Jones because they would think I was crazy for even speaking to him. 

When I get home I go straight to my room and write about the whole experience with Jughead in my diary and then fall into a restless sleep with the southside serpent leader on my mind all night into the next morning. Our conversation was barely that and he was kind of a dick and I gave him enough attitude back before I knew who he was but someone has to put him in his place sometime I mean who does he think he is to say those kind of things to me, sexual things.

I need to get this asshole off my mind before it drives me insane "what's with you today you're way too quiet" said Kevin as we walk down the hallway Monday morning, I shrug "just have stuff on my mind" I tell him and he smiles "who is he and how hot is he" asks Kevin and I look at him "who says I have a guy on my mind" I ask him as we make our down the hallway "the blush on your face says all, so who is he" asks Kevin again then begging me to dish it all out, I sigh and pull him away from the crowds of students into the newspaper room closing the door and I tell him everything and swear him to secrecy.

 I just needed to vent to someone and I knew Kevin would keep quiet after he was done fanboying over it all. Kevin gives me an excited smile "Jughead Jones, Southsides original bad boy and the king of the serpents, aka the leader of the serpents" said Kevin with a big grin and I roll my eyes "what does it matter he's kind of a dick anyway not like I will ever see him again" I said as I plop into my computer chair and turn on my laptop.

Kevin shrugs "maybe he is but you have to admit the man is sexy , if he weren't straight the things I'd love to do to that man" said Kevin with a sigh, I laugh "Kevin oh my god your father is the sheriff I highly doubt he'd approve" I said as I start to type out a new article for the paper "oh and yours would" said Kevin and I look up at him "there is nothing to approve of, I don't want to date a guy like that, he's got trouble written all over him" I said and Kevin grins "he might be trouble but you have to admit he is hot" said Kevin and I shrug "okay he's good looking but he's still way too much trouble" I tell him not sure if I'm trying to convince him or myself.

I swear I don't have a crush on him but he makes me curious about him and what the serpents are really about are they really as bad as everyone says because as much as Jughead tried to scare me, he never tried to hurt me and he says he'd never lay a hand on a woman so how bad can he be but then again maybe he's involved in selling drugs or something else illegal. 

After long day at school and staying after to finish stuff for the next issue of the paper, I walked out of school and got into my car deciding to grab a milkshake at Pop's not ready to go home yet and my friends will probably be there anyway.

I pull into Pop's and park then head in and sit at the usual booth being a little disappointed no one is there so I take a book out to read for a bit when suddenly a hand reaches over stealing a French fry from my plate and I look up to see none other than Jughead sitting not on the seat in the booth but on top of the booth "you know I don't really need a stalker and you really should learn to buy your own food instead stealing from others" I said to him, "I'm hardly stalking you princess, I'd prefer to call it following closely. Of course you would've known I was following you if you had looked in you're rearview mirror more often" said Jughead as he steals another French fry with a grin.

"I was behind you almost all the way here" said Jughead as he takes a half of my burger taking a bite out of it and I glare at him as he puts it down "you can have that, I'm certainly not eating that half now since I have no idea where your mouth has been" I said raising my eyebrows at him.

Jughead once again gives me that stupid smirk "not anywhere recently" said Jughead with a wink, "now where I'd like to put my mouth well that's another subject for another time" said Jughead and I once again look at him with my mouth open "princess how many times do we have to go over this for you to learn not to open that pretty mouth like that" said Jughead as he slides into the seat across from me apparently he's decide to stay and annoy me.

Jughead keeps his blue eyes on me as he puts a hand up for a coffee and Pop comes over sliding a coffee to him "it gives me ideas, dirty ones" said Jughead and I'm almost positive I'm now blushing "you really are just a perv" I tell him as he takes a sip of his coffee "I never said I wasn't" said Jughead and I roll my eyes "princess I told you not to roll your eyes at me" said Jughead, I close my book I was reading "can you stop calling me princess" I said irritatingly because he really is just frustrating "sorry but I like it, I mean you are a princess, perfectly perfect and that attitude like you're better than everyone and this sense of independence that is incredibly sexy" said Jughead which the word sexy just makes me blush, I've never been called sexy by any boy in my four years of high school.

I eat a French fry off my plate "shouldn't you be dating other girls that hang around the Whyte Wyrm or I don't know live on the southside of town" I ask him tilting my head to the side. Jughead chuckles. I watch him pick up the half of my burger he took a bite of and eats the rest of it in seconds, "not that it really matters much because I'm not interested" I tell him as I grab my stuff to leave giving him one last dirty look then walking out of Pop's. 

Jughead follows me to my car as I go to open my door he is suddenly behind me "maybe not yet but that can change. I think you want excitement probably even need it in your supposed perfect world, strict parents and pastel colors have to get boring at some point. Why not try leather and motorcycles" he says then gives me a mischievous grin "maybe even really hot dirty sex" Jughead whispers in my ear "bet you'd love really hot dirty sex" said Jughead and I turn around to face him.

Jughead leans his body into mine "you're really out of line you know" I said to him looking into his piercing blue eyes "I never liked to fall in line, again like i said that night at the drive in, I'm just really honest" said Jughead. I cross my arms over my chest and he actually glances down at my chest then slowly back at my face "well as long as we are being honest Jughead, I'll say it again, I have no interest in being anywhere near a cliché bad boy in a biker gang let alone a leader of one" I tell him as he keeps his eyes on me "I'm heartbroken princess" said Jughead sarcastically "guess maybe you should go home and cry about it then" I said with a smirk.

 He surprises me by sliding his hand to my hip "there's that mouth again, I told you once already if you don't watch your tone you will find that pretty mouth full of my dick" said Jughead as his hand moves to my chin titling my face up then running his thumb across my bottom lip "then again maybe you should keep that tone because I really would love to feel these lips around my dick. Jughead looks down at my lips then back into my eyes "like I said before these lips would look fucking beautiful around my dick, so fucking beautiful" he said pressing his body against me.

I dig my nails into my arms because suddenly he has me turned on then he moves his hand from my chin "you really are just disgusting the way you talk" I said to him even if I find it a little hot but I'd never let him know it, Jughead chuckles "oh yeah I think that you like it" he said with a grin "I told you I think you want out of your perfect little world of pastel colors and strict parents, I think you want something more than that, something different" said Jughead stepping away from me .

I look up at him "even if I wanted different you aren't the different that I want" I said to him and he chuckles "keep trying to convince yourself of that, let's face it if it were true you wouldn't have let me so close to you just now" said Jughead as he takes a cigarette out and lights it taking a drag "thanks for the fries and the half of that burger princess, I'll see you soon" said Jughead with a wink as he turns to walk away "I told you I don't like stalkers" I yell out and he turns back to me with a grin "I'm not stalking I'm following closely" said Jughead then with another wink he turns back around towards his bike.

I watch him walk away and stare at the serpent on the back of his jacket, it's a little different from the other serpent jackets the serpent on his jacket has a crown on it almost like it was added there like he put his own touch on his jacket. I get in my car and let a frustrating groan out because he just makes me so irritated with his dirty words and bad boy attitude that makes me partially intrigued which just makes me more annoyed that part of him intrigues me, the mysteriousness of him. 

I get home and call Kevin telling him all about it and of course once again he fanboys over it and tells me how I should totally bang him, like really he actually told me I should sleep with Jughead Jones is he insane, I would never do such a thing. God only knows how many girls he's been with and the kind of girls he's been with which makes me think of why he would ever be interested in me, a supposed good girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 265 38
[COMPLETE & SEASON 2 OUT!] Of course this sounds like the classic tale of a stripper and a rich billionaire, however nothing is always as it seems...
420K 6.6K 46
Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big on her agenda. When her father started d...
3.8K 182 38
[COMPLETE] Due to her parents history Betty Cooper had been hiding on the Northside, away from the reality of her life of being a Northsider, her mom...
69.8K 1.6K 37
Betty is a Southside serpent By Blood and when she meets a northsider boy Jughead Jones she develops feelings for him and pushes him away in an attem...