The Perfect Match

By silver_wings07

Currently in Hot list. Highest Rank in romance - #9 as of 16th October 2017 Second highest rank in Romance... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Nightmare
The Cover Girl
Home Calling
Their Father?
Destiny
Memories
Still His Wife!
The Divorce Deal
His Home is not Mine
You Are Not Welcomed Into MY Life
No Escape from Arjun
The More I Run the Difficult It Gets
Characters (Cast)
Meeting Mom and...
Unpredictable Arjun
The Pillars of Trust
Ganesh Puja ( part 1)
Ganesh Puja ( part 2 )
Diya's Story
Not my Father?
Meera's Plan
Pregnancy Positive
Half Brother
It Ends Now
The Bloodless War
What's Wrong?
The Threat
The Get Together
The Cocktail Party
The Gunmen
Broken
Love and Pain
Dancing In the Dark
Dark Alarms
Heart to Heart
Revelations
Revelations (2)
Perspectives
Twisted Truth
Back to the Beginning
Maybe One Day
It Never Remains the Same
Back to my World
A Blast From the Past
Second Chance
Family Time
The Night
But Always
New York
Teaser for next chapter
Very Important Announcement
Moving to a New City
Just You and Me and Us

Trust

9.7K 622 75
By silver_wings07

"He is our father," she asserted. Tears threatened to fall from her beautiful eyes.

Aryan started dragging her away. "Aahana...dad asked us to not come inside,"

Dad? Arjun really did that?

"You always lie to us," she shouted and left the room in anger.

I glanced at mom and then looked at the door which was left wide open. I didn't know how to react. I was angry. Hell angry and the reason was Arjun...once again.

I wanted to run behind Aahana and tell her why I lied but my physical condition didn't support me and I fell back on the soft mattress, letting a few drops of tears spill down my eyes.

"Amy," mom quickly got hold of me and looked at me with a horrified expression.

"Why did Arjun have to do that?" I asked as tears didn't fail to embrace my cheeks.

"Arjun didn't do anything," my mother answered and wiped my tears. She looked shocked when she heard Arjun's name...

Why wouldn't he do that mom? All he wants is hurt me!

"Really? Then who did it?" I was also furious. The simple thought if Aahana and Aryan going away from me breaks me. I cannot comprehend things after that.

"It was Aahil and what he did was totally right. I know you weren't going to tell them anytime soon and it's all because of the personal grudges between you two, " wow...she's putting the entire blame on me!

"Arjun never knew he was a father of two and you hid it from everyone. What you did made the kids suffer and Aahil knew this," she said...

This is insane!

"So what did you expect me to do? Show them false dreams about their father who is going to marry the girl I HATE the most? You wanted to snatch everything away from me? All that I loved so much was just taken away from me like it was never mine...Arjun to be the first one I can count and then the list follows. Now my children will never want to see me again...and it's all because of Aahil," I vent out my bottled up emotions in front of mom and kept on crying while I did so.

I was not wrong in my place and I know it. I didn't want to hurt my babies. I love them the most...I cannot imagine my life without them.

"Do you know their life is in danger?" Mom asked after I had calmed down a bit.

I looked at her with a shocked look on my face, wiping my teary face with the back of my palms and sniffing continuously.

"No," I mumbled. "I thought it was ju-just Arjun," I said as I exhaled a deep breath. And me also!

"You are absolutely wrong my dear. It's Arjun, Aahana, Aryan and YOU," she said and my eyes widened in terror.

How did they get to know about them?

"But-"

"Aahana and Aryan were grounded...right?" She asked.

I simply gave a positive nod.

"Do you think they are fools? They won't know your children are here?" She asked.

"Which means they want to destroy everything related to Arjun?" I asked.

"I don't know about that but whosoever the person or the group is, their first target is you," she said.

I gasped and looked away.

"Amaya...you've always been a strong woman. Six years without any contacts, in a foreign country with two unborn babies is an unimaginable circumstance and you overcame it...you're brave and I know Arjun and you will tackle this together," she said and all I could do was flash a bitter smile and try to stop my tears which threatened to fall again.

"Everyone's waiting for me at home. All the preparations are done...the wedding is day after tomorrow," she said without a hint of emotions in her voice and stood up. Why is she like this? One moment she stands by my side supporting me ad loving me and the next moment she hurts me like no one ever does. What was the need to remind me that tomorrow Arjun is going to divorce me. That tomorrow will be the last night I'll be lawfully called as Amaya Arjun Malhotra. That tomorrow everything which Arjun and I shared, the love, the passion, the pain, the heartbreak, the fight, the hurtful words, the kisses, everything...literally everything will end. Why mom?

I held her hand and stopped her for a minute. "Mumma, why did you throw me out of your house? Am I that bad? Why did you hate me so much?" I asked. I wanted to know. I always wanted to know. Parents love their children the most but mommy didn't. Actually, she didn't show but how could she throw me out after humiliating me and literally accusing me for everything, including Disha's escape.

She seemed to be taken aback with my question but then she answered, "Amaya...it was a contract between your father and me. I will tell you everything very soon," and she left.

A contract? Again this contract? Am I a human or a thing?

I wanted to shout but I didn't. It seems life has its own ways to hurt me. It seems everything is just against me!

This burning sensation on my waist came back all of a sudden. I winced in pain and tried to adjust my position in bed. When I knew I was failing miserably in all my tries, I decided to call for Pooja. I stood up from the bed with hell lot of difficulty and the pain that hit me with my legs that felt numb with the pain,
I was about to cry and that's exactly when Arjun just barged into the room and paced towards me.

"Amaya...you should have called me," he seemed to look worried. He quickly slid his long arms around my waist and pulled me up making my breast crash with his hard torso. I held his collar to support myself. His hot breath on my forehead was enough for my mind to go haywire. We were almost hugging when he bent down a little and adjusted the cushions and the pillow and then with much care, he made me lie on the bed while his right hand was still behind my waist and I had fisted his crisp white shirt for support.

"You were crying?" He kind of  whispered when he pulled the duvet over my body. It sounded more like a statement than a question. I left his collar and tried to pull the duvet over myself when he caught hold of it and looked straight into my eyes.

That's it. That is exactly what I didn't want to happen right now.
The way he tried searching for answers in my eyes, made me burst into tears once again. His eyes widened in shock and he just stood there rooted in his place.

"What happened Amaya?" He asked, concern dripping from his voice.

"No-nothing," I said as I tried to look away and control my tears.

"Amaya, you can tell me," he pestered as he sat next to me.

I don't know what got into me but I just looked at him for a second and took his large hands in mine. I secured it between both my palms and then looked at his shocked expression.

"Can you please hug me?" I asked and I still don't know what made me do that.

He was taken aback with my question and he dare not respond.

"Hug me," I ordered and all I could see was something in his eyes that showed pain but even before I could know what was going in his mind, he just crashed his body with mine and hugged me really tight making sure he didn't hurt my wound or put his entire weight on me.

I just lost my mind after this and all I did was encircle my hands around his back and pull him closer to me and cry harder.

"What is it Amaya?" He asked in a cracked voice.

I blinked my eyes twice or thrice continuously and just let the tears flow.

He didn't say anything for about next thirty seconds but when he grew out of patience, he tried to pull back but I didn't let him do so.

"Are you busy right n-now?" I sniffed as I wanted to know if he would leave me again in between our talks.

"No," he mumbled as he ran his fingers through my hair and scalp kissed my hair.

It did do something to me. The hair on my body stood erect.

"W-will you lis-listen to what I'm going to s-say?" I asked as he pulled out from the hug and then looked into my eyes.

"Anytime," and you won't believe that was his reply!

"Arjun," I took his name like it was some sort of medicine for me and caressed his face.

"I love Aahana and Aryan a lot. I cannot imagine my life without them," I said as I took a deep breath and fresh line of tears left my eyes.

"I know," he mumbled.

"I will die if they leave me too," I continued. His expressions turned hard and his body stiffened. Why?

"Why will they leave you?" He asked.

"I'm coming to that," I said in my breaking voice.

"Arjun will you make a promise to me?" I asked. His eyes seemed to look moistened and I could see water building it's place in his eyes.

I didn't get a reply from his so I continued, "Promise me, you won't ever ask for their custody Arjun. Please. I cannot afford to lose them. I really love them...they are the reason I'm alive. Had it not been them, I would have been dead," Arjun just somehow controlled his tears and hugged me once again.

"I promise I'll make sure nothing takes away our kids from you...not even me," he said after taking a deep breath and shut his eyes as he hugged me tighter than I could imagine.

He kissed my neck and then after pulling out of the hug, he kissed my forehead. Those soft lips on my neck and shoulder sent shivers down my spine.

The kisses that we have shared from past few days have been authoritative, angry or hard but this one...this one assured me that he was right here with me and would stand against the world for me. It made me feel secure for a second. I felt it was just us but then Disha's face flashed in front of my eyes.

I knew it was the real Arjun and his real actions but I also knew that dreams are just meant for nights. Days are of reality and if Arjun is playing a dream in day, it means it's never going to be a reality.

I waited for him to stand up and leave though I desperately wanted him to just hug me and stay like this forever. He slowly parted away from me and tucked the hair strand hair behind my ears. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. I wanted to feel this. This perfect moment.

"You look like the same Arjun I loved years ago," I mumbled while my eyes were still shut.

"I'm still the same...it's just that the time has changed," he whispered and slowly I felt his presence disappear from the room.

I dare not open my eyes hoping that this beautiful dream would shatter into a thousand pieces of glass. I breathed and his smell remained. It just made me all the more scared.

Even if Arjun won't take my kids away from me but their life is in danger right? But...he promised he won't let anything take my kids away from me. He always means what he says. From the love he confessed to me to the divorce he promised to me...he is the man of his words.

I promise I'll make sure nothing takes away our kids from you...not even me...

I trust him.

____________________________________

So, I'm back with a new update...Trust! Hello everyone. I know it's like I updated on 26th November last and it's almost fifteen days since then but again, please understand *I know you will* that my exams are going on and I'm screwed. Everytime I think 'now I'm gonna give updates regularly,' something or the other happens.

Anyways, how was the update? Did you like the chapter?

Amaya admitted that she trusts Arjun! Does Arjun trust her too?

Was Amaya's behaviour justified on knowing that Aahil revealed everything to the kids? 

Well, Aahil still doesn't know about Amaya's condition and maybe that's why he panicked? Any guesses from your side? Why could he do so?

And, did you like the 'Arjun-Amaya' moment? ♥♥♥

I so loveeee Arjun!

Okay, so bye for now and please please please do comment on this chapter and do vote readers...I love your comments. Be it even, "Update soon" :-)

I love your opinions, your thoughts over the chapter, the character and anything you write!
Okay, so that's enough for today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.9K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...
1.2M 51K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
244K 11.4K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
790K 29.4K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...