2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Family ties

6.5K 327 76
By Sakura_D

Sing POV

I read through the proposal for the new project. I have been seeing representatives from a lot of companies the last few days.

The more I read this report, its like reading a fantasy novel, there is no chance these figures could be possible in the next three years, with their investment and people, it could be possible closer to 10, even then I was being kind.

I put the papers down and look at the head of the investment team.

"The amount of money we will invest into this project, and this is what your showing me?"

"Those figures..." It's side man, not the head.

"Your insulting my intelligence, if you think I will take these as fact. "

"I can assure you..."

"This meeting is over." I tell them.

I turn to speak to my secretary, as he shows me details of yesterday's reports.

"I want to speak to you, privately."

I look towards the head, he didn't leave, he points to the some of the team who leave, only he and two others remain in the room.

"I want this deal Sing."

"So do many others. You didn't show me anything worth my time." I tell him.

"I think you can accommodate me ..."

"You think wrong."

"I'm your father boy." He yells.

I stop looking at the file and give him my undivided attention.

"That word no longer refers to you." I tell him.

"Your sensitivity can't change the truth..."

"A truth, that only matters when you want it."

"Don't get above yourself boy." He shouts. "He only took you in to babysit his brat!"

"I have more appointments."

"I'm your family." He points to the two with him. "These are your brothers..."

"Like you, they are no one."

"He paid me, to sign the adoption papers for you." When I look up he smirks, he thought that would shake me.

"I know, I was in the next room." I tell him. "I have no intension of giving you favours."

"Real family is all you have." He points. "These boys, your brothers..."

"Will throw me under a bus for money, like you." I tell him. "Get out."

When he stands and threatens me, security is already there to remove him. I call uncle and let him know, he isn't happy, if he causes problems, it will be extra work to deal with. And if he goes against uncle, I have little qualms dealing with him, his boys or his first wife, if she's foolish enough to return to this country.

"Is there a way, to disown my father?"

I look up as Jay walks in fuming. I wonder what troubles he's been causing now, taking over an entire hotel chain is time consuming, and Jay wants it all above board, so I'm in charge of checking.

"Do you really want to?" I ask handing him the files. "It's all done, you're the new CEO."

"I should be happy, but Sing, my wife will divorce me, with all the time I'm spending in the office."

"I hear congratulations are in order." I smile.

"What..." He sighs. "Just tell me, I can't take surprises."

"Your brothers new love interest." I tell him.

"Tae and Tee? Yeh he seems a good hard-working kid, might be good for Tae." He looks through the papers.

"The other one is a swimmer".

"What other one Sing?" He looks near tears. "They say I'm a gangster, but family can bring me to tears."

"Oh..." I start.

"He's really worrying me Sing." Jay looks serious. "He needs a stable influence and that girl isn't one."

"I think he might find, In a little challenging."

"Who is that?"

"How busy have you been?" I laugh.

I tell him the most recent events, he puts his head in his hands and sighs. "I'm no longer surprised."

"In is a good kid, from what I know of him." He looks up curiously." He's a friend of my New."

"Your New eh." Jay smiles, then gets serious. "Wait till Poppy hears..."

"She met him already."

"Dam it! That girl gets everywhere so fast." He shouts. "Do you think he knows, about Oh's daughter?"

"From my sources, that hasn't come up yet."

"And you didn't tell your New?" He smirks.

"They will find out, its much more fun that way."

I open the door to hear soft music, and someone singing along. I never thought it would be so easy, to get used to having someone around. But it wasn't just anyone, it was New.

I hear a shout, and the smoke alarm go off, I can't help but smile, as I walk towards the kitchen. He still hasn't learnt to set the oven, I can smell the burnt bread.

"You evil machine! Why burn the garlic bread?? Why only the garlic bread."

I laugh, as I hear New shouting at the oven, it's a professional model, made to order, and runs a lot hotter than the conventional ones. I got used to it in Paris, and had one specifically made.

"Just use the other one New." I smile. "It's working now."

He's opening the windows and doors as I walk in, he sighs looking at the burnt bread that he will have to throw away.

"But then the bread won't be done in time." He looks sad.

I put another batch into the oven and set the timer, I kiss him before going to change. Its strange thinking how much my life has changed.

I can't help but laugh as New fills me in, between his team and Yo's angels, things are always interesting.

"p... you said you wouldn't laugh." He sighs.

He complains to me more, talks more and he's more involved in life with his friends. I can still remember the quiet New, who blushed as he tried to explain to me, why I shouldn't say Kit Kat in front of Ming.

I was sitting in the seat in the garden, hidden behind the big tree, when Yo had come outside, talking on his phone, it was obvious who he was speaking to. Then I had seen New, he seemed to want to surprise Yo, was trying to hide behind the tree, but had unexpectedly fallen into my lap.

If he tried getting up, Yo would see us together, so he had stayed quiet. I may have used the situation blatantly, when I kissed him, but I couldn't help it.

When I found out a few things from Yo, I wanted to do a little digging myself, but stopped. I wanted him to tell me. That was new to me.

He was sitting next to me, unconsciously rubbing the scar on my arm, he had done that often lately.

"Does it bother you?" I ask.

He looks at me, before realising what he had been doing, and moving his hand away.

"You can ask me things New."

The questions in his eyes, but he's scared to ask.

"I didn't do this." I tell him. "My step brother tried to hurt me, I fought back, in the struggle he got a hold of my arm. He cut it."

New's hand shakes, as he runs his fingers softly over the scar.

"It looks deep."

"It was." I look at it. "Good thing Yo wanted to sleep in my room, he found me and called for help."

"I have a lot of things to thank Yo for."

"I guess we do." I laugh. "Let's get him good gifts."

"I started saving up p, he wants a pirate ship."

I can't stop laughing, as New shakes his head. I hold him close as I listen to more of the latest news, this time with just us, is precious. He and I have both been hurt, by people who should have protected us.

But its okay, we still have great people in our life, who slowly become part of the family we have made.

I pick up New's phone when it rings, he's fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder. I don't recognise the number, and it doesn't have a name, I answer. But before I can say anything, the person on the other side begins to speak.

"New...... it's your mother." There is a pause, I'm about to wake him, he will be happy to hear from her. "Peach is going to ask you, to be godfather for her baby... we... your father and I... want you to tell her no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
17.8K 699 31
A story based on a stupid question "How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" Ps. I'm fully aware with my english, it's sucks, I know, so...
805 16 30
It was just a party, that's what it started as. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made that one song for that one artist while you carrie...
457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...