Accidentally stuck in between

By ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... More

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

18 - (Hinata)

491 31 20
By ImShishi

18 - (Hinata)

This family reunion sure is messed up since dad just thought i was Sasuke-kun's girlfriend.. If he only knew who he actually brought.. Wait?! If dad said that then.. The reason why he brought Naruto-kun with us is that.. He would tell him about Naruto-kun?!

___________________

"what?!! Uchiha-san and big sis?!!!" (๑♡∀♡๑)

Hanabi said from upstairs.

"I need some explanation how you ended up being with him?! He's like a brother to you Hinata.. That's what you told me before.. Right?"

Dad told me and Sasuke-kun tried to but in but he was stopped by my dad by just waving his hand.

"I can't take this.. I can't take the fact that you have a boyfriend.. What is Neji even doing?" (-_-#)

Dad said.. Hay.. I can't take this suspicions anymore..

"I just asked him to come with me.. That's the only reason.."

I said and looked down on my shoes like my usual habit.

"She doesn't even remember me and the reason why we came here is because she wanted to remember me.."

Sasuke-kun explained even further.

"Then what about this guy?! What is he doing here anyway?! Are you Hinata's boyfriend?!" (# ゚Д゚) ムッ!

Dad just said.. This is really embarrassing.. I-I shouldn't have planned coming here if only I knew dad would act like this.. This is the first I saw him like this.. 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

"Hehe! Uchiha-san or that other guy.. They sure fit Nee-San.. Hyu-hyu.. which do you prefer dad?.. blonde or b-" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)( ・ิω・)ノิิิ

"H-Hanabi!!!!!"(`ロ´)

I called to stop her.. Aghhh.. Why am I blushing like this.. Why is she even asking dad if he w-w-wants a- wait what?!!! W-we're not in that kind of basis..

"This is so annoying.. let's go Naruto.."

Sasuke-kun called Naruto-kun as he walk out of the house but Sebastian stood in front of the door to stop them from leaving.

"Lunch will be ready soon.. It'll be rude for Lord Hiashi if you leave when he prepared special lunch just for you.."

Sebastian said with a smile that Sasuke-kun knew he couldn't leave by just looking at his smile..

Naruto-kun stand beside me and whispered.

"Your family sure is lively.." (⌒_⌒)

He smiled at me that sure struck me and i couldn't even move.. M-my cheeks.. I-it's so hot..

"stop your fantasies already.." ( ̄へ ̄)

Sasuke-kun just said and walked up the stairs followed by Naruto-kun. Oh yeah.. I came here to remember Sasuke-kun!

"I'll head to my room dad.."

I said and bowed my head. I heard dad sigh and pat my shoulder.

"Are you doing all this errands just for Sasuke? I was happy knowing you'll be visiting us but.. is Sasuke really not your... Hay.. okay.. I know you know that I'm preserving their blood line.. Give back their glory days they should have just like ours a-"

"I understand dad.. I'll guarantee you that.. Sasuke-kun and I are just friends.."

I cut his words since I thought he couldn't say it straight.

"Just.. FRIENDS?" ( ・ิω・ิ)

Hanabi teased and laugh.

"H-Hanabi!!!" (;゚д゚)ェ…

"Nee-san's blushing so there's something! Have you two kissed already?!"( ・ิω・ิ)

Hanabi teased again that made me chase her up the stairs leaving dad downstairs with Sebastian.

I hope dad wouldn't worry so much and over think..

As I chase Hanabi, she suddenly stopped in front of the door which is locked before and now it's wide open..

It's his room after all..

"Nee-san.."

Hanabi called as she look at Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun from afar who's looking at the window staring at the snow that falls to the ground.

"Yes?"

"Uchiha-San.. He's your childhood friend as well as Nii-san right?"

Hanabi asked.

"He is.."

I answered..

"Then.. He's the kid I've read in your diaries.. Hehe.."

"W-what?.. R-read my diaries?!!!!"

I screamed all of the sudden the moment I heard her say that and she started laughing.. she runs away from me so I tried to chase her but she locked herself in her room and shout.

"He's Naruto right?!!! no wonder you have such good eye sight.. Naruto-san and Uchiha-san.. Nice going Nee-san.. You should ask Sebastian to tie them up and lock them in your room so you'll have them both! Don't make me do it myself for you Nee-san!"

My sister said playfully..

L-lock? T-tie?.. W-what?!!!

"That's perverted!!! O-Open the door Hanabi!! What have you been doing all this time!!!"

I shout as I try to open the door.

"Perverted Nee-san!!"

Hanabi teased again. Aghh.. T-this is so embarrassing what if Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun heard her.. Aghhh... This is so embarrassing..

I tried to knock so hard on the door while trying to twist the knob but then I felt someone pat my shoulder.

"Tying us up?"

Sasuke-kun said along with Naruto-kun. T-they heard!

"Yes! Tie the two of you! If you don't want I'll tie Nee-san for you!"

Hanabi shouts and opened the door while holding a rope. She started laughing and Naruto-kun along with Sasuke-kun held my hand putting it to my back.

"T-That's not true!!!"

I said but Hanabi tied my wrist that I couldn't even move. She smiled at me and left me to Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun I'm not so sure why they ride Hanabi's prank.. (T_T)

They brought me inside Sasuke-kun's room and.. T-they locked the room and closed the window. Naruto-kun sat me down on the bed and gave me a smile I'm not so sure what it is for.. T_T

Sasuke-kun walks near me and looked at me so close..

"w-what are you d-doing?.."

I said and looked away from him.

"Relax Hinata-chan.. We'll just have some fun.."

Naruto-kun whisper in my ear I don't think I can handle it.. M-my face. It felt like it's burning.. I-I can feel Naruto-kun's breath on My ear and Sasuke-kun on my neck..

"I-I"

"Shhh.. don't talk.."

Sasuke-kun said that I felt his lips brushing to my neck the moment he talked.. W-what should I do?!!!! ( ´Д`)ノ~

"Move.."

Sasuke-kun talked again and sat properly.. M-move?

"I said you can move now.."

He said and stood while removing his coat.

"Hehe! Your sister sure is fun.. we even have to pretend just to get you and lock you in here so she wouldn't stop us from removing this.."

He said and showed me the rope that was tied on me.. Hay.... I thought they're riding Hanabi's prank on me.. That scared me..

"I-I thought.."

"Why would I do such a thing on you stupid.." Sasuke-kun said while glaring.

"H-hehe.."

He's right.. He's not like that..

I looked at each part of the room and noticed its different from the interior design from the other rooms.. It felt like I'm always in here with Sasuke-kun before.. playing together..

"Oh.. What's this?!"

Naruto said and opened the book.

"Oh.. Look it's you and Sasuke.. Hehe!.. Both of you are still kids.."

Naruto said and point at a photo where I stand beside Nii-san and Sasuke-kun in the photo..

"He he! I'm jealous.. Sasuke saw you this so small and cute!"

Naruto-kun added and he put the book to the next page.. W-wait.. He said I'm cute! (*´∇`*)

I saw a photo of me hugging Sasuke-kun while he was crying. there was also a photo the two of us wear the same ring.. W-wait! That's the ring Sasuke-kun looked for in my room last time..

"He he! Matching rings! Sasuke! This is in your necklace right?"

Naruto-kun said and point at the photo. Sasuke-kun looked at it and said

"we have the same thing.. our names are engraved there as well.. Hinata gave it to me and I gave the same things too.. We laughed that time cause we didn't expect we would give the same thing.."

Sasuke told us.

"Oh yeah! I forgot.. I have to get my diary.."

I said and stood out of the bed running to the door.

"Come back here when you're done.."

Naruto-kun said and smiled at me.. ahww.. I never get bored seeing those smiles..

"I will.."

I said and went to my room.

Where did I put it?.. oh! It's on my table..

I run to my table and looked for the oldest diary I have.. It's inside a box.. It looks really old and talk about being a kid.. I used crayons to write in here.. I hope I've put so much in here..

I took the box with me out of my room and run back to Sasuke-kun's room but then Sebastian was on the way that stopped me from running.

"Lady Hinata.."

He called.

"Y-yes?"

I asked.

"Lunch will be served soon.. So.. Prepare already.. Lord Hiashi will be waiting at the dining room within an hour.."

Sebastian said.

"Alright.. I'll tell them.. Thank you for the hard work.."

I said and bowed to him that I just realized that there are less maids and it felt like Sebastian was doing almost everything.. Driver, butler, and other stuffs..

"Don't over work okay.."

I said and gave him a smile to cheer him up. I went back at Sasuke-kun's room and found the two looking at the photos together and they're really close and laughing Together..

Somehow.. Whenever I see them together now.. Sweet and close like this.. I got this weird feeling.. it's just that.. I'm somehow hurt.. I said I'll be alright.. I should do that.. I accepted that Naruto-kun still like Sasuke-kun even though he said he'll consider my feelings.

"Oh! Hinata-chan! Come here.. You should see this.."

Naruto-kun called me with a smile so I gave him mine but Sasuke-kun looked at me as if like he's examining my actions..

"I-I got my diary.."

I said while hugging my diary.

"I'm excited how Hinata writes about you.."

Naruto-kun told Sasuke-kun and I sat down on the bed. I opened the box and found bunch of letters inside and it's from S-Sasuke-kun?...

About 60 letters.. Good enough for me to read every month for five years.. the same time I've been gone to leave with Dad, and Nii-san because of mom and Hanabi..

Sasuke-kun suddenly took the box and stood to leave the room but I run to catch him.

"What's wrong?!!!"

Naruto-kun asked and catch up on us.

"I better throw this things.. It'll just make things complicated.."

Sasuke-kun told me and tried to shove my hand but I didn't let go of his shirt..

"let me read them at least.."

I said and tried to reach for the box. I was surprised that he let me have them so I said.

"Thank you.. And.. For sending me letters every month that time.. I'm happy knowing that I have someone like you.."

This was another new discovery.. Sasuke-kun even didn't forget to leave me a letter.. I wonder.. What it is about that made him tell me it'll make things complicated.. Is this what he was hesitating to tell me yesterday When we get here?...

"Let's go back.."

I said and offered my hand to Sasuke-kun to go back in his room. I didn't read his letters like he suggested me so I read my diary first With him and Naruto-kun till Sebastian came to pick us up for lunch with Hanabi.

___________________

Author's note:

I'll provide what the diary contains so it's more of a Sasuhina moments for the extra chapter.

I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter.. :) let me know what you think by leaving your comments below.

Thanks for reading! ^_^ if you haven't seen the prologue of all Mine.. Please see it.. I'll try posting the first chapter soon For it and follow me so you'll be updated. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 16
Natuto,hinata and sakura are sent on a mission to bring sasuke back to Konoha but are in for a surprise as they do so .
143K 2.6K 26
A fanfiction about Natsu and Lucy (NaLu) Its how Natsu regretted his actions towards Lucy.. He will realize something important he shouldnt have let...
14.3K 440 5
Warning: If your a Sasusaku fan or a Sakura fan in general please don't read this fic. To understand what's happening in the fic, you must have watch...
20.5K 617 45
This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A girl the same age as Ryuga, with long black...