EXO IMAGINES~

By panda_pao

Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~ More

A Broken Heart (D.O.)
We Will Meet Again (Baekhyun)
The Game (Kris)
Wushu Class (Tao)
Obnoxious (Sehun)
Baby-Sitting Job (Kai)
Your Geeky Mind (Chanyeol)
My Best Friend (Luhan)
From The Past (Xiumin)
It's You That Matters (Lay)
Looking At The Stars (Chen)
I Hate You (Suho)
Valentine's Day Special: Part One~ (Baekhyun)
Valentine's Day Special: Part Two~ (Baekhyun)
Valentine's Day Special: Part Three~ (Baekhyun)
He's With The Tomboy (Luhan)
Room 174 (Kai)
He's With The Tomboy: Continuation (Luhan)
No, You Don't Understand (Chanyeol)
Always Him (Sehun)
President (Suho)
Mine (Kai)
Shy Boy (Lay)
Rubrik's Cube (Luhan)
Definitely (Chanyeol)
Grandma's Locket (Kris)
Started With A Dare (Chen)
Bad Guy Never Gets The Girl (Kris)
One And Only (Xiumin)
Neighbor Next Door (Sehun)
Bad Guy Never Gets The Girl: Part 2 (Kris)
Bad Guy Never Gets The Girl: Part 3 (Kris)
Speak Now (Tao)
Between A Door (D.O.)
Who's The Father? (Luhan)
Second Chance: TEASER (Sehun)
Who's The Father?: Continuation (Luhan)
Second Chance (Sehun)
Second Chance: Continuation (Sehun)
A Pokemon Thing (Kris)
XOXO, Luhan (Luhan)
Stuck With A Stranger (D.O.)
Drunk In Love (Baekhyun)
His Crazy Confession (Chanyeol)
Manager-ah! (All Of EXO)
Break Up (Kai)
A Perfect World (Suho)
My Friend, His Ex (Sehun)
The Notebook (Lay)

My Savior, My Enemy, My Lover (Chen)

15.8K 478 50
By panda_pao

Requested by julieeeexo

We are at 100,000 reads mark and 2,000 votes, guys! TT^TT *sniffle* This is like a dream come true ;w; Silent reader or not, I thank all of you ^^

__________________________________________________

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Here!."

"Do Kyungsoo."

"Present!"

Names of attendance were called by your teacher. Playing your pencil was the only source of entertainment until your name was called.

"Kim Jongdae."

The classroom fell silent and all eyes were directed to the chair beside yours. The only thing that was present in that seat was air. Your teacher shook his head and jotted down notes on his clipboard

"Absent as usual." He muttered before placing it down on the table

Kim Jongdae, or Chen, was the school's rebel. Cutting classes, failing grades, and getting into trouble almost everyday was his daily agenda. He did cross your mind from time to time since he is, or was, your seatmate afterall. Time passed by quickly. Classes ended before you knew it and everyone exited their classrooms.

'Chen, huh?' You thought about him, exiting through the school main doors 'How come I've never seen you before?'

Just blocks away from the school's building, a stranger pulled your bag away from you. You immediately looked back to see him dashing off with your belongings.

"Y-Yah!" You shouted, running after the theif "Give that back!"

You chased after him endlessly around the school grounds, attracting attention from everywhere, but he was just too fast. The theif ran around a corner and was no where at your sight. You had to catch your breath by leaning on a wall, breathing heavily.

"H-He. . . Got my bag. . ." You mumbled "What am I supposed now-"

A swift brushing movement briefly passing by you stopped your words from continuing. He was just as fast, or maybe even faster, than the thief and made a turn for the corner "Give that back! That isn't yours!"

"H-Hey!" You called after the boy "Be careful! The theif might be armed!" 

You quickly ran after the two, seeing them attract a crowd around your school. You couldn't see anything due to all the people in the area just to get a glimpse of their fight, but could hear grunts and impacts of punches and kicks. 

"Just give her backpack already!" The heroic voice yelled, landing a punch on the theif 

More sounds of violence came along, as you tried to squish yourself with the crowd. You were finally able to break through, seeing the boy standing up holding your backpack, with newly formed wounds and the theif on the ground. 

 "A-Are you o-okay?!" You blurted out to the boy 

He had the cheekiest grin you have ever seen, even with a black eye, bruises everywhere, and blood dripping out from the corner of his lips and forehead.  He walked towards you, handing you your backpack, with his smile still remaining "I believe this belongs to you, ______." 

If you weren't so concerned for his injuries, you would have asked how he knew your name "Yah! You're hurt! I'll take you to the clinic, let's go!" 

The boy touched his forehead where the blood was present and held it to his face "Ah. It's just a scratch, hehe. I'll take care of it when I get home. See ya." 

"Wait!" You called before he could leave "Th-Thank you so much. . . Can I have your name?" 

"I bet you've heard my name countless of times, why mention it?" He turned around to face you, eyes turning into cresents matching with his cheeky smile again "Kim Jongdae. Or Chen if you want." 

My Savior :)

The Next Day. . .

Another morning at school. Same as always, your teacher was taking the attendance of your class. As usual, names were called and students replying. Until he finally came to his name. 

"Kim Jongdae."

Again, the room went silent  Your teacher sighed, about to write something on his clipboard. "Of course he's abse-" 

Your teacher was interrupted by the loud swift swinging of the door, revealing a unproperly dressed boy with bandages covering him everywhere. Your eyes rounded as his examined the entire room, landing on your teacher. 

"Sorry, sir. . . Am I late?" He grinned, scratching the nape of his neck 

Everyone watched in amazement and awe, even your teacher himself. He cleared his throat before putting away his clipboard "No. . . You aren't. Mr. Kim, please have a seat."

'Chen. . . ?' You thought, watching him move closer to your direction, plopping down on the chair besides yours. 

"Yah!" You whispered loudly, punching his arm "What are you doing here?!" 

"Oww! You're hurting an injured person!?" He whispered back, rubbing his arm "What's wrong with me being here? I go to school here, don't I?" 

"You're obviously not the best condition!" You examined his face already full of wounds. What more his arms and leg since they're covered up with sleves "Among all the days in school you skipped, why go today?" 

"Because I feel like it! Psshh, who are you to boss me around. . . You're just a weak girl who can't even get her stuff back." 

"I heard that!" You snarled "I really thank you for getting me my backpack, but you really are a jerk! You were a lot nicer yesterday."

Before Chen could fight back, the teacher glanced at the both of you, pointing with his ruler "Mr. Kim and Miss _____, would you like to share something to the whole class?" 

All eyes were on the both of you as you calmly tried to mentain your cool "N-No sir. . ." 

"Hmph. Good. So as I was saying. . ." 

As he looked away, Chen darted his tongue out at you as you did the same like childish kids. 

'Will he be going to school often. . .' You thought, glaring at Chen 'Because I like him better when he's gone.'

My Enemy D:<

. . .

Day by day, Jongdae has been teasing, following, and annoying the crap out of you. Now you two were known for your crazy useless fights around the school campus. They even have a shipping name for you both, which disgusted you. Until one break time: 

You were walking along the school hallway, until a struggling boy picking up all the fallen paperwork caught your eyes. You rushed into action by running up to him to help the boy. 

"You want some help?" You asked, even if you've already picken up pages 

"N-No! It's fine! I got this!" He replied, stacking up all the papers on the floor before standing up "Kkaeb Song, _____. . ." 

Only one boy would always say 'Kkaeb Song'. You quickly stood up from the floor, handing the papers you have collected and smiled "Oh Baekhyun! It's you!" 

"You couldn't tell?" He chuckled, checking the papers "Thanks a lot, _____! And I was wondering if we could hang out some time." 

Your heart fluttered in your chest and proccesed your thoughts "Y-Yeah! Sure, I'd-" 

"I'm sorry Bacon, but we have plans." An annoying familiar voice said, placing an arm over your shoulder 

You looked at him in disbelief and irritation as he returned it with a cheeky grin "Chen. Take your arm off me and go away." 

Baekhyun stared at the both of you awkwardly, flashing a slight smile "O-Oh. I'm sorry then. I guess I'll be going now. Bye." 

He passed by the both of you just like that. Filled with anger, you pushed Chen's arm off you and shot him a nasty look "What's your problem, Jongdae?!"  

Chen's eyes widened and a face that turned neutral, probably because you never called him by his real name. He remained silent, waiting for you to continue. 

"You annoy the hell out of me, make fun and tease me, and now you even butt in when a decent guy come alongs! Do you hate me. . . That much?!"

"_____, I-" 

"I had it already!" You snapped "I was able to put up with you for the past week, but now you're just messing with my life! Thank you for getting my bag back, but please. . . Leave me alone." 

You were about to run away from Chen, but like before, his fast instincts acted by grabbing your arm "What now?!" You screamed 

"You're so stupid, you know!" He exclaimed "Has it ever crossed your mind that I actually like you?!" 

"Are you. . . Have you gone insane?!" 

"I like you, okay ____?! Of course how else would I talk to you besides putting up fights? Because. . . Who'd like some punk like me. I'm sorry and I'll leave you alone, I promise." 

He let go of your wrist and stayed on his place "Go. Run away from me like they always do." 

Your pissed off face shallowed down very quickly into a shy grin that couldn't be helped as you turned around to face Chen "You mean that?" 

"I don't repeat these kinds of things. . ." He mumbled 

"Then. . . Wanna go out?" 

My Lover <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.7K 39
When living with guilt isn't enough, Baekhyun decides to go away Only to be met by a familiar face A familiar guilt Chanyeol
10.9K 350 47
Oh Sehun is an cold guy who fell in love on a unknown girl who he taught she was a normal person. As the months go by..He knew she isn't an ordinary...
492 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14