Unusually Unusual!

By WritersMeetingSaga

Both came together for an unusual reason. Really, it is completely an unusual reason. None of them have pla... More

Prologue
Art of faking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
On Hold!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 13

252 26 0
By WritersMeetingSaga

*Rajesh Pov*

"Hey!" I heard the voice and sighed, hearing my 'friend' calling me and turned to see Jhansi walking near to me smiling.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sitting beside me.

"I am trying to think of a way to leave from here. And for that we need the culprits to be caught. I don't think the police will be able to do that." I replied and her face fell.

"Yeah! But for us to go out there and catch them is difficult when we don't know who they are." She added and I nodded after which she laid her head on my shoulder.

It's been two weeks since I stupidly asked her we will be friends and she accepted. After that we both started spending time with her being herself and not closed off.

I mumble some curses from time to time for torturing myself like this, but then feel happy at least like this she is with me. But she will leave after everything gets solved, right?

That thought made me move my hand and hold her waist before pulling her to me and she stiffened by my action. I thought she will hit me or scold me, but she snuggled more making me smile.

"Rajesh! Why is your family making plans to marry you off to Kaveri?" she asked after a few seconds.

Yes! I was able to tell her about the family and how I left it back, but not the reason and she didn't press. And this Kaveri stays in the neighboring house who is being thrown at my face all the time.

I opened my mouth to reply, but glanced at her face to see her irritation. I raised my eyebrow when suddenly a thought entered my head.

Is she jealous? Well, then this is the chance to grasp it and make her voice out her real feelings for me.

"Well, that's what family does. And she is such a sweet girl." I mumbled and immediately saw her facial expression froze.

"What?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah! And I am thinking to give it a chance." I added and she moved a little to stare at me.

"Two weeks back you were saying something else and now..." she trailed off, shaking her head and looked away.

"What do you think of her? You are my friend, right? Give me your opinion." I stressed, but she just stood up before I can stop her.

"What about our marriage?" she asked, looking at me.

"Or fake marriage?" I asked back, letting the anger rule, remembering her words all those weeks back.

When she didn't say anything, I turned away and started walking, but her words, 'I like you!' stopped me.

I felt elated but then frowned, thinking what if after a few days she will say she doesn't like me anymore. No! I need the full impact not just a likeness.

"I like you too, as a friend." I said and turned to see her staring at me frowning.

"I like you more than as a friend." She mumbled after taking a deep breath.

I really want to rush near her and hug her tightly, but knowing well, there is a chance of her pushing me away after a few days stopped me.

"I am sure the impulse will leave you soon enough.Now, I need to go and meet Kaveri." I mumbled and waited for her one more confession but realized I again estimated wrongly because she took a deep breath.

"Okay!" saying that she walked off passing me not saying a single word.

I shook my head, knowing well I need to make her break that wall and confess otherwise she will always put that before me whenever some trouble comes up.

"Er... I don't like you." Hearing those words after two days made me laugh after I recovered from shock.

"Okay!" I said, looking at Kaveri with whom I am talking these two days.

"But let's just be normal otherwise my family will get some other girl for me." I suggested and she reluctantly nodded.

"Yeah! My family will bring some other proposal." She mumbled and I held my hand out which she shook smiling.

"So, why don't you like me?" I asked while strolling in the farm with her.

"Because I like someone else." She replied and just then I heard Ishan calling Jhansi's name.

So, I opened my mouth and laughed before holding Kaveri's hand, saying, "Me too!" very loudly and she gave a confused look but when I whispered smile she did.

"You will like the city, Kaveri." I added when we reached near the house and stiffened, looking at one particular person standing near the entrance.

And then suddenly we heard the gunshot after which the person reached me and stood before me with his back taking out the gun.

"It's Jhansi Didi!" Ishan said, reaching us and the sudden panic entered my body.

"Jhansi!" I shouted and rushed towards the sound, ignoring the shouts from everyone.

But when I reached the place the panic turned into anger while she just took another aim before shooting.

"How dare you!" I shouted reaching her and taking the gun away.

"Rajesh?" she asked, frowning.

"How dare you to scare me like that?" I shouted holding her arms.

"You should use a silencer while doing this. DO you know what thoughts were crossing my mind?" I shouted more and more.

"Stop it! I didn't find that device and just continued." She shouted back and tried to get out of my hold.

"And just because you are my friend doesn't mean you can shout at me." She added and that just fueled my anger.

"You!" I uttered shaking myself and then I heard those words.

"Seems like our family blood runs in your body even though you deny it." I stiffened hearing his words.

But then he added, saying, "Is she the one you talked about Dadu?"

"Yes!" I heard Dadu replying and turned to see the whole family standing near us.

"I accept the marriage with her." The man continued looking at Jhansi making me frown.

"Really?" Dadu asked with a peaceful look.

"Yes! She has everything that is needed in the daughter-in-law of this house." He added.

"Really? What is needed? To be a woman?" Jhansi asked with irritated look.

"And who are you?" she added.

"My Abhi Dada!" Ishan replied and Jhansi just nodded before glancing at me.

"Will you leave me now?" she asked and I stepped back, releasing her.

"Let's talk inside the home." Dadu said and started walking off with all of us following and their words kept ringing in my head.

"Jhansi! My grandson is direct but not a bad one." He started and I frowned at him.

"He was not there when I came for interview." She mumbled.

"And that's why you got a positive story to write." I stated making everyone stiffen.

"What is this everyone talking about marriage? Do you guys even know why we are here? This is not a vacation." I shouted, looking at them.

"The problem is solved and the are arrested yesterday." Suddenly Abhi Dada voiced out making me stare at him.

"Really?" Jhansi asked, walking near to him and he nodded.

"That's why I was late. Otherwise, I would have been here the moment they messaged me about the arrival of both of you." He replied and she suddenly hugged him making me clench my hands.

"You like Kaveri and we hope Jhansi too will get to know Abhi. Then both the marriages can take place." Dadu said and I stared at him.

"Why are you so obsessed with this marriage talk, Dadu? Why don't I bring some ten people from outside and you can get them married too." I said snorting.

"What else can I do? If you leave now you may return again after ten years. I don't think I will be alive by that time. And I thought Jhansi to be perfect for Abhi last year when I met her." He replied and I shook my head walking near to Jhansi.

"I will not let you kill her like you killed my Mom. We both are leaving today from here." Saying that I held her hand and started walking towards the door but a few men blocked the path.

"No one is leaving anywhere, Raju." Abhi Dada said reaching us.

"You really want to leave?" he asked, looking at Jhansi.

She looked at him and then at the people around her before glancing at me saying, "No! I want to get to know you."

She was looking at me, but the words were directed towards him and he looked surprised, but nodded before glancing at me.

"We both will get married on the same day." Saying that Kaveri reached near me and held my hand and I turned to stare at her in shock.

"I didn't say I am getting married for sure, but I will just get to know him." Jhansi said looking at Dadu while I was still in shock.

"Okay! You can do that, but from my side it is yes." Saying that Abhi Dad walked off and the whole family is happy.

Kaveri glanced at me with a smile, but her eyes are showing pain before she walked off the house and I turned to see Jhansi staring at me.

"You can stay here and get married, but I am leaving tomorrow early morning from here." She whispered and walked off giving me another shock.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, entering her room to see her packing the stuff into a small bag.

"I mean that I am escaping." She replied and stood back nodding at her bag.

"Then why did you say you will stay back?" I asked reaching her.

"Otherwise, I think we would have been placed here forcefully. They maybe your family, but they have really weird plans. I know showing them my acceptance would make sure they let their guards down and will help me to escape." She replied shrugging.

"Me? But what about me?" I asked, feeling relief inside.

"You can sit here and get married." She replied rolling her eyes.

"At present I am not getting married to anyone except you." Saying that I walked off her room leaving her in shock while grinning to myself.

*Kaveri Pov*

"Ow!" I scream escaped me when I felt my hair being pulled, but it didn't get voiced out with a hand covering my mouth.

"I just left for a few weeks and this is what I should return to?" he asked, glaring at me and I glared back pushing him.

"You returned to marry someone else, right?" I asked, pushing him more away from me.

"What should I do when you are planning to marry my cousin?" he asked and this time he pushed me on the bed before laying over me.

"I was not! He likes someone else but to escape other proposals we were acting." I replied, turning my head away feeling the hurt still present hearing him accepting the proposal.

"Oh!" he whispered and when I felt him loosening his hold I pushed him away but he returned his hold.

"Anyway, now I will just marry him and leave for the city. It's not like we will ever get married." I added and he slammed his lips to mine before kissing me forcefully before turning it into a gentle one.

I bit his lip making him chuckle and say, "Dadu rejected your proposal two years back saying you are fragile for me but he should see you now and he will know I look fragile before you."

"Yeah! That Jhansi is perfect for you." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"No! Tomorrow morning we both are getting married." He stated making me stare at him in shock.

"What?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes! I can't bare you to be with anyone and now I realized how it must be for you to even think about a marriage proposal forcefully when you don't want to. Be ready early morning and we are getting married in the temple." He replied.

"But why do we have to run away? One word from you will give us a proper wedding from our families." I mumbled frowning but feeling happy inside.

"No! I can't cross Dadu directly when he raised me and sacrificed so much. But after marriage, I need not say anything and he will not ask anything. Do you want to marry me or not?" he asked frowning back.

"Fine!" I said, sighing.

"Is that the way to answer a proposal?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"For that kind of proposal this is the best reply." I replied and he chuckled before leaning down to kiss him and I tugged him showing him how much I missed him all these days.

----------------------------

by background21 

here is the next part and hoping to finish this story soon...

how is it???

comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 102 23
Story of two peoples, their marrige was arranged by their parents for business purposes,Even after one year of their marriage they were like stranger...
773 40 8
Most people fell in love with proffesionals, but I fell in love with justice; justice I'll call a certain detective. Started: 04/20/23 ©ddostoyevskyy
Everyone is insane By Dune :D

Mystery / Thriller

95 6 26
Everything is going well for the group of nine friends. No arguing. No panicking. Everyone friends. And everyone is alive. until one day, unexpectedl...
2K 40 14
Three girls with different family backgrounds, met and became friends. All because they shared one dream: To become detectives. At first, it seemed i...