The Other Self | Akakuroaka ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Bonus Chapter (Part One)
Bonus Chapter (Part Two)
Tagged!
End
Sequel!

Ten

5.7K 193 48
By gay-ikemen

Kuroko

"This is crazy..." I muttered to myself as I let the new information soak in.

"It is?" Seiji hummed.

"Slightly..."

"Does it creep you out?" Sei asked, his eyes filled with worry.

My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head.

"It doesn't! I'm just... surprised that there's actually two of you."

Both twins chuckled and Seiji suddenly nuzzled my neck.

"Tetsuya, you're so adorable. Right, nii-san?"

I blushed brightly and playfully smacked Seiji's head.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing me."

Seiji laughed and just resumed nuzzling my neck.

"Seiji's right, Kuroko."

I turned to look at Sei, only to see him with a teasing smile on his face.

"You too! Stop it." I grumbled, hiding my flushed face in my palms.

"Don't hide your face Tetsuya~"

I shook my head as I felt Seiji pulling my hands.

"Promise me first that both of you will be serious now and stop teasing me!"

There was a pause before they spoke in unison.

"We promise."

I sighed in relief and slowly removed my hand, only to see two intimidating, serious faces.

"I take it back. You guys are deadly scary when you're serious." I frowned.

"I wanna see Tetsuya's scared face~" Seiji purred before Sei smacked him across the head.

"That hurts nii-san!" he whined.

Sei clicked his tongue and I looked at both of them in amusement.

Oh how I love the way the twins interact with each other

"We have no time for scaring our dear angel, my immature little brother."

I pouted grumpily at the nickname but a faint blush on my cheeks didn't go unnoticed as Sei kissed my cheek.

"Uh, rude. You're only fifty minutes older than me." Seiji pointed out and Sei just shrugged.

"Your point?"

Heterochromatic eyes rolled in annoyance as Seiji huffed.

"Forget it."

I smiled as Sei affectionately ruffled Seiji's hair and I noticed the adorable crinkling of nose that Seiji did.

"Alright, that's enough for now."

A pair of red eyes looked seriously at me and I suddenly felt nervous.

"Are you ready to listen, Kuroko? This might get a little dark." Sei warned.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and nodded.

"But first, you should sit properly and face me as I would do all the talking."

Seiji tightened his grip on me and stubbornly shook his head.

"I am not letting Tetsuya go."

A sigh came from Sei as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I am not asking you to let go of Kuroko. I just want him to be comfortable as I would not want him to have a sore neck from that kind of position." Sei explained.

Well, it is kind of hard to look at him when I'm sat on Seiji's lap

"Fine." Seiji sighed in defeat and released me. "Tetsuya, you can sit on the bed."

I looked at the space between the twins and contemplated if I should move or not.

I'm sort of comfortable in his lap so...

"I'm fine, don't worry." I smiled at both of them before adjusting myself to face Sei whilst I was still sat on Seiji's lap.

"Ugh. Tetsuya is so amazing. I'm so in love~" Seiji moaned.

"Seiji!"

"Hai hai~ I'll be quiet." he grinned, cheekily zipping his mouth shut.

My cheeks reddened and I looked away from both of them before coughing.

"You can start now, Sei."

A deep chuckle emitted from Sei, and I felt his warm fingers against my chin.

"Eyes on me, angel."

Seiji wrapped his arms around me and leaned on my shoulder as he looked at his brother as well. I straightened my posture and looked directly into Sei's extravagant red ruby eyes. He took a deep breath and I mentally prepared myself on what to come.

-

Third Person

A pair of red eyes met an anticipating blue ones as he gathered up the words that he was about to say. Both twins looked at each other; having a silent conversation between themselves.

Seiji nodded and Seijuro took it as a sign to begin talking.

"Are you sure you still want to hear this, Kuroko? We might scare you off after this."

"Please." Kuroko nodded. "I'm willing to listen."

"Well then."

Red eyes unexpectedly darkened and Kuroko felt an odd feeling settling on his guts.

'There's no turning back now.'

"Seiji and I were raised under a strict household. Our father prioritizes winning so we were forced to excel in all fields. It was tiring, really. But our mother was there for both of us."

Seijuro smiled as the memory of their mother crossed his mind.

"She showered us with love, affection and support. Whenever our strict father goes out into a business related things. She would always cheer us up by bringing us into her favorite places or singing us a song. It was really lovely, we loved her so much."

Kuroko listened as Seijuro talked about their mother with a fond, and loving tone. He loved how Seijuro treasured their mother. But what bugged him was that Seiji was releasing an intimidating vibe.

'Doesn't he love their mother the way his twin does...?'

"But then,"

A chuckle came from Seiji as he knew where this part was heading. Kuroko frowned and focused on Seijuro.

"We were attacked by an assassin who killed our beloved mother later on."

"That's horrible..." Kuroko whispered, his aching for them.

"It was." Seiji hummed, his fingers running against the material of Kuroko's suit.

"I was out with Father that night." Seijuro spoke, pain evident in his tone. "And we rushed back home to see maids and butlers, dead on the carpeted floor."

Kuroko winced as he imagined how wretched the scenario would be. He shivered and Seiji instantly noticed, so he nuzzled Kuroko's neck to calm him down.

"It was a horrifying sight. It was not a usual scene that a five years old child was used to see. With the remaining butler and bodyguards, we ran upstairs in search for Seiji, Mother and possibly, the assassin."

Seijuro paused for a second and looked at the shaking Kuroko.

"Is it too much? Do you want me to stop, Kuroko...?"

"Please don't." Kuroko shook his head. "Even though this is going to haunt me, I still want to know..."

"It's okay Tetsuya," Seiji whispered as he grabbed Kuroko's hand before giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I'm here, don't be scared."

Kuroko nodded and looked at Seijuro.

"You can resume now..."

"We searched all over the mansion for them. We anxiously listened for any sounds as we checked everywhere. And that's when I stumbled into mine and Seiji's room." Seijuro wore a hard mask on his face as he told the next part.

"I entered the room and I was instantly greeted by a pool of thick and fresh blood. The smell of metal was intense and... Mother was laying on the ground, bleeding and unconscious. I cried out for help and desperately tried to get Mother to wake up. Father and his bodyguards came rushing into the room and saw the mess."

A light laugh came from Seijuro as he reminisced the memory.

"That was actually the first and last time I had ever seen Father cry. He cradled Mother and begged her to wake up. He shouted at them to call for help and then he gently laid Mother down on the bed; whispering reassuring words to her."

Seiji closed his eyes, hearing the words replay in his mind.

"Then I realized that Seiji was nowhere to be seen and the assassin was still loose and running around the mansion. I told Father and he alerted the bodyguards. They were about to exit the room when we heard a loud scream inside the bathroom. Father pulled out his own gun and I was forced to hide behind him as he approached the bathroom."

Kuroko's heart pounded heavily against his chest as he listened quietly while Seiji occasionally rubs his hand.

"They told me to step back as they positioned in front of the door. They called out for the assassin and Seiji, but nobody responded. They got impatient and one of the bodyguards broke the door down and the scene stunned them. I was confused as to why they suddenly halted and dropped their weapons, so I slithered through the little gaps and stopped when I saw what was inside the bathroom."

"What was inside...?" Kuroko aske, his voice small and quiet.

"It was another bloody scene." Seijuro smiled. "The pearl white tiles were painted with crimson red blood as the assassin lay on the floor, heavily wounded and—"

"A young, innocent five years old boy stood before the dead man. Blood tainted his clothes, face and hands as he held a sharp, metal scissors. A sweet, proud smile was on his face as he looked at all of the newcomers." Seiji spoke, followed by a quiet chuckle.

Kuroko's mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"Y-You killed the assassin...?"

Heterochromatic eyes glowed as he nodded his head, a sadistic smile on his lips.

"I did! They were so shocked when they saw me." Seiji laughed.

Kuroko's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at Seijuro who was smiling sympathetically.

"Seiji underwent a therapy after the incident. They said that he had become twisted and has developed a somewhat psychotic and sadistic behavior. Although he tends to be playful and harmless, Seiji is still mentally unstable and that disturbed Father. He talked to both of us and he came up with a rule that..." Seijuro sighed and looked at his twin, then at Kuroko.

"Seiji is not allowed to leave his room, or the mansion nor go outside. No one has to know about his existence, and he has to stay locked up in this very room. The only ones who was allowed to talk to him or who knew about his existence was Father, his personal doctor and me."

Seiji huffed and Kuroko turned to look at him.

"I was lonely and bored all the time! Nii-san would only visit whenever he isn't busy and that itself is rare that I actually went insane~"

"You did...? Wait, but you went outside just this recently, that's how we met right?"

Seiji nodded and looked at his twin for explanation.

"Seiji almost lost his sanity by being holed up in the exact room for five years. He actually lashed out on Father and nearly killed his personal doctor."

"Mhm," Seiji nodded. "If you spent five years in a quiet room, mostly alone, always thinking about horrible stuffs and was forced to study all the time. Wouldn't you lose your sanity as well?"

Blue eyes watered as he listened to Seiji's past.

Yes, he might be messed up in the head and killed people. But he's still a human and no human are to be treated that way.

"Indeed." Seijuro nodded his head in agreement. "Because he lashed out, he went on another therapy until he was stable enough to control his emotions. Father feared Seiji, so he actually decided to be less cruel to him and granted him a little freedom."

"I love seeing the old man's fear stricken eyes. It fills me with delight~" Seiji sang and his twin looked at him in disapproval.

"In comparison, I actually respect Father while you ridicule him. You truly are something, my twin."

"I am only subservient to you, nii-san~" Seiji grinned. "That old man doesn't deserve my loyalty."

Kuroko smiled softly to himself. Even after hearing about their dark past, he felt no fear or disgust to the twins. He faced Seiji and smiled genuinely.

"I'm glad you got the freedom you deserved, Seiji."

Seiji smiled widely and nodded.

"I'm glad too~"

"Although it's not exactly the freedom we expected because it came with a few rules, isn't that right, twin?"

"Mhm," Seiji nodded. "I had to act as nii-san everytime I step my foot outside my room. If anyone from the outside world ask something or approach me, I act and speak like he does. I am Akashi Seijuro when I exit my room. I am absolute and no one opposes me."

Kuroko's eyebrows furrowed as it was now making sense.

"That explains it." Kuroko smiled softly. "Thank you for saving me back then."

"Mm, anything for my angel." A sultry voice whispered into Kuroko's ear, causing him to gasp in shock.

"S-Seiji!"

"You're welcome, Tetsuya~" Seiji purred as he peppered kisses down to Kuroko's neck.

"E-Eh? Seiji— ah!"

A soft groan escaped Kuroko's lips as Seiji found and sucked on his sweet spot.

"Ngh, Seiji? Stop~" Kuroko whined, his eyes fluttering shut and his head tipping backwards.

"Your moans are so beautiful Tetsuya..." Seiji hummed. "Can you hear how he makes those naughty noises, nii-san~?"

"Sure do," Seijuro chuckled.

Kuroko opened his eyes, only to see Seijuro's eyes flickering with lust.

"E-Even you Sei?" Kuroko blushed, lightly biting on his bottom lip. "I thought you were supposed to be the mature one?"

"I am." Seijuro smirked.

"Then why are you— oh God!"

Blue eyes widened as he felt pleasure shoot up to him as Seiji bit down on his sweet spot.

"Heh?" Seiji smirked at Kuroko's reaction. "Could it be that Tetsuya is quite a masochist himself?"

"N-No!" Kuroko stuttered, his face instantly becoming flushed.

"I think he is." Seijuro agreed, a mischievous smile as he moved closer to Kuroko.

Identical faces grinned as they thought of the same idea. Kuroko looked at the twins with wide eyes.

'How is it possible that they can make me feel all nervous, scared and then from happy to aroused?'

Kuroko gulped as Seijuro approached him with a seductive smirk in his gorgeous face. Seiji shifted and situated Kuroko between his legs with his back pressed against his chest. Kuroko's eyes were tight shut and his heart hammered against his rib cage as he anticipated the next action of the twins.

'Dear Kami-sama. I hope I can still function after this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 970 13
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but to excel in every aspect of his life. The...
23K 674 22
DON'T OWN THE COVER (just have it in my camera roll) Kuroo has always hidden everything behind a smile. Acts obnoxious that nothing can ever hurt him...
33.1K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
1.5K 144 37
"Why do I want to die so much when nothing gives me the right to be anything but happy and content?" Todoroki is unable to tell truth from lie as he...