Outcasts

By Wulfe21

Tomboy,bad ass,Athlete and Werewolf. These were great combinations to describe Rocky Rebel. A werewolf whose... More

Beastly Encounter's
Misunderstandings
The Athlete's Crush
Bets & Impressions
Starting Over
Just One Date
Hangovers
Icy meets Feisty
Like Father like Son
Seeing Double
"Exchange Students"
Advice from a Gingerbread
A "Playdate"
Mission Imposable
Walking Down Memory lane
Stuck in Our Heads
Challenge Accepted!
Two sides of the coin
Danielle V.S.Goliath
Jelly,Much?
A Good Luck Charm
To Gay or not to Gay
Relative Talk
Friends/Partners/Lovers?
Family Reunion
Coming out, sort of
Can't Think Straight
Next stop,Round two!
Temporary Roommates
Figuring myself out
Rivals or Allies
Trapped Feelings
Soulmates?
Game on!
Hosts
Double Trouble
Invitations
Romeo&Judas
No more Secrets

Fear Factor

1.3K 27 7
By Wulfe21

One the first day of Christmas,this gave to you..a new chapter for this book. Seasons greetings! I give you the gift of greetings,a mash up song,and a new chapter. This chapter is and will probably be the longest chapter in the history of all my previous chapters. So,beware XD. Also,this chapter is another Dawns POV isn't as much in this kind of chapter. Mainly Rocky's. Prepare for this chapter begins now.
Rocky's POV
For the past week,I couldn't get that sentence out of my head back at the Mavericks attic.
"Ice's pack territory."
It was written in that one diary. I couldn't get it out of my head,but I thought it would be wise to move on since I had other things to deal with. One being of which and what I'm doing right now is picking my mom and dropping her off home. I glance over only to see Skylar in the passenger side asleep with her head pressed against the window. A faint smile on my face as I keep my eyes on the road.

I know that she's right when it comes me not always being the hero behind the cape,but I'd rather shield and protect those that matter most in my life then having to lose more of my family.
Two, I got a couple hours before the next round of the tournament is being held. Not going to lie, I'm a little nervous for multiple reasons and one of them is passed out on the passenger seat. Dean and basically everyone else already are concerned about me,but now I have a whole family whose concerned about me. Don't get me wrong,it's nice to have someone give a damn about you. But you know what happens to me could effect a widow of a mother who finally gets her daughter back. I maybe part monster and human,but that doesn't stop me from being the guard dog in the family.
Ooh,the whole solo touchy macho guy act. I'm shaking within my paws.
*sigh*
'You're an ass sometimes you know that. '
Who do you think me made this way,dip shit!
As much as I could argue with my counterpart which is crazy and sounding psychotic. I need to get my mind on straight.
PFF! That's going to be a hard task.
I roll my eyes before I slowly pull into the driveway only to gentle shift gears to park and kill off the car. I turned my head only to see a figure walk towards mom's side of the car just as I got out too.
*creak!*
"How long has she been passed out?"the figure asked as they unbuckle Skylar's seat belt with Skylar tilting into the figures arms. The figure instantly picks Skylar up into their arms before shutting the door behind them.
"Since the medication kicked in when we left."
"So,about a couple hours?" I nod
"I see."
"You know you didn't have to do this,uncle Noah. I had this under control." I exclaimed as I walked around my car to walk beside him.
"As if we'd let the daughter of our big sister handle this alone." A figure from behind as they scuffle with the top of my head .
"Well,I appricate it,Reine. I hate to admit it but I do. I mean you remember what the doctor said about her condition." I said glancing at mom as I walk beside Noah and Reine towards the small building up ahead.
"Yes and we'll make sure she starts taking her medication." Noah exclaimed
"Good and make sure she doesn't watch tonights tournament." I exclaimed
"I don't know if it will be a good idea,kid." Reine exclaimed as she stepped forward in front of the door before reaching into her jean pocket and pulling out the keys to the door.
"Why not? Have you guys forgotten the effects of what could mainly cause conflict to her condition." I said with furrowing eyebrows as the door slowed opened on it's own as Reine walked in.
"We know the conditions,Rocky. We know you have concerns about Skylar, but it's pointless to hide a popular event." Noah exclaimed as he entered the room and set Skylar down on a couch that's a keep feet to the right of the door. He then turns reaches out for the blanket resting on top of the couch before gently covering mom.
"He's right,kid. It's better to find out the first time then having to find out somewhere else." Reine exclaimed leaning against the closed door.
I looked at Skylar then Noah and Reine before shaking my head.
"Just make sure she doesn't have anything happen to her. I don't want her to get back into the hospital due to what she'll see tonight." I said rubbing my neck.
"I wouldn't fully guarantee it. The whole family are probably going to watch. Just as long you don't do anything irrational,kid. Like jumping off a train." Reine said with a smirk.
"You saw that huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"Rocky, basically everyone watched that. The tournament is a popular thing. It's not just posted on TV or not just live broadcasting. It's also posted on the social media,told on radios,and everywhere.The tournament is a famous thing that's gaining you the fame you never expected." Noah exclaimed turning back to me.
"But fame isn't something that I consider or even want."
"Might have to get used to it, kid. At least until this whole tournament thing ends." Reine answered with a shrug.
"I hope you're right about that." I said with a sigh.
"Now,get out of here and make it towards your tournament." Noah said as he pats my right shoulder. I nodded.
"Come back alive,kid. I still want to have a niece by the end of this tournament." Reine said as she took her right arm and playfully punched my left shoulder.
"So do I." I exclaimed before I looked at Skylar only to give her a quick mind link goodbye.
"Goodbye,mom. Love you."
I then leave for the tournament.

Beastly Royale Stadium

I manage to get to the actual stadium without problems as me and some of the other competitors go through the main entrance towards the inside "arena". The gate doors shut behind our entrances as we continued walking.
I walk before turning in a full circle noticing how it was packed in the audience. I then stopped as I gripped my black leather jacket and pulled on it more forward before I continued walking on.
"Joining a biker gang with that jacket?" A voice exclaims from behind as I see it's two familiar faces.
"Hey Ice,hey Zach." I exclaimed with a faint smirk and placing my hands in my pocket.
"You made it right on time." Zach said as we gave each other a bro fist.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I exclaimed with a shrug.
"Good. Wouldn't be the same without the infamous Rocky Rebel." Ice exclaimed sarcastically.
"Glad I made some sort of impression from the tournament."
"Please,you already made the impression when you wouldn't tell your reason for entering this thing." Ice exclaimed
"She's not wrong." Zach added.
"I just don't think it's important to share something that you did for your own reasons." I said with a shrug.
"Uh huh. We'll see about that." Ice exclaimed with a squint. Then I glanced at her outfit only to see an american eagle styled varsity jacket,ripped black jeans,and of course her converses.
"Oh my gosh,your actually covering your stomach and legs for once." I exclaimed releasing a fake shocked gasp as she shoves me with a faint smirk on her face.
"Shut up,Rebel. At least I don't look like a thug."
"Wasn't trying too." I said with confidence causing all of us to laugh.
I glance over only to see Zach shaking his head as we continue to laugh.
*screech*
Ow! This fucking noise again!
Just then just above us we could hear the jumbotrons to flicker on even though we technically can see above our heads.
"Welcome back,everyone! To Beastly Royale!" The voice echoed causing the whole crowd to cheer like crazy.
"We are back to bring round three! So,far our competitors we're testing their strength physically, technically emotionally. Now we are going to test their strength mentally."
Huh?
I glanced at Zach at my left and Ice on my right who had the same confused look I had.
"We're going to see how long our competitors will last until their mind breaks in round three called fear factor." The host exclaims causing everyone to cheer like crazy again as my eyebrows raise at this.
"In this round. All competitors will be teleported a fear factor obstacle course. Competitors will have to face the most common fears and at random their greatest fear. For each fear,there will be riddles telling which fear you have to face in that section of the course. Now,there is a twist to this. If you are showing any type of fear or scared then you will transported back to the arena and be out of the tournament."
Damn,stonefaced is all I have to be?
"Now each competitor has the right away to work alone or together up to a group of three." I smirked as I glanced at Zach and Ice who had the same smirk I had.
"Looks like the three musketeers are back again once more." Ice said with a smirk
*sigh*
"I guess if we have to." Zach exclaimed with a fake sigh before growing a faint smile.
"All for one and one for all." I said with a nod as we could begin to hear people chanting musketeers.
"The round begin..right now!" He exclaimed as I glanced up at the voice on the TV before glancing back down only to see Zach and Ice suddenly gone.
"What the-"
Poof!
In a blink of my eyes,I'm not in the crowded arena as I thought I was going to be in and instead is surrounded of nothing by exotic tree,bushes,and some vines hanging from the tree. I glance around only to almost engulfed by the scenery around me.
"Ice! Zach!" I hollered as I cupped my hands over my mouth only to hear an echo before...
"Rocky!" A voice from behind exclaims as I turn around only to see the bushes scuffle it's way out before I could see Ice and Zach.
"Glad to see you guys." I exclaimed
"We are too." Zach agreed.
"Where exactly are we?" Ice asks as her head glances around.
"Some sort of jungle or forestry." Zach replies
"Whatever it is. It's the first fear and we need to find the first riddle." I exclaimed which made the others nod as we kept walking as we kept passing through endless bushes and trees until we could see nothing but a familiar dirt floor except in the center is a wooden sign with lettering on it. We all glance at each other before we race towards the sign.

"Well we got what we wished for." Ice exclaimed with a shrug as I nodded before I began to read the sign.
"Within the heart of the room restS an intoxicant fume. A band of three forge together as one. They are imitated as Small but their poison iS what makes them tall." I read
"So,it's three things that have one common,poison." Ice exclaimed
"What's a common fear of three things?" Zach asked
*snap!*
"The three poisonous things that begins with s."
"How do you know?" Zach asks
"Have you noticed that the S's are capitalized three times?"
"She's right. This might be a clue to the answer." Ice exclaimed pointing out the lettering on the sign.
"Well that make this more easier." Zach exclaimed which made us nod.
"One of the S's would be snakes. It's the only thing that I can think of." Ice said
"And the other would be scorpions." Zach adds catching onto what's going on.
"So the final s would have to be-"
*Boom!**Boom!*
Suddenly the ground starts shaking as we slowly turn around to the source seeing where the pounding is taking place.
*Boom**Boom!*
The loud thumps stops as we're face to face with the noisemaker. A 10 foot tall by 20 foot wide Black Widow staring down at us.
"A big ass spider." I exclaim
"We're going to need a bigger shoe." Ice exclaims
*Screech!!*
The spider releases a high pitched scream.
"I have an idea,follow me." I said as I glanced at them only for them to nod as I started running towards the black widow at full force with Zach and Ice at my side.
"Now?" Zach asked
"Not yet." I exclaimed as my eyes meets with the spider's whose standing tall in position ready to pounce at any moment.
We keep running as we're at the halfway point of the creature.
"Now?" Zach asks again
"Not yet." I said with a smirk
We we're now only a couple inches away from the the spider.
"Rocky!"
"Now!" I exclaimed as Ice and Zach instantly separate into two different parts while I keep running until I begin to slide on my right side as I slide underneath the spider. I kept sliding until I could see no more legs as I instantly got to my feet and continued running straight forward while the other two still went in there opposite directions.
One spider,three of us. Which will it take or follow?
Boom!
Suddenly something with force instantly pushes me down to the ground on my stomach.
"Rocky!" I could hear Zach and Ice both exclaim in unison. I instantly shake my head an glance at the kind of force that basically pummeled me down. I glance down to see on each of my wrists wrapped around in thick layers of silk webbing. The force felt like chains weighing me down.
I slowly get to my knees only to feel the pulled force suddenly tug causing me to fall on my stomach again as my body goes back a few feet.
"Rocky!" I shake my head and turn back at the spider who's pulling themselves forward while I start going backwards a few more feet.
"Go! Stick with the plan!" I heave not looking at them as I then close my eyes exhaling a deep breath before I shifted into my partial form. I then dug my nails into the ground off the sides as I slowly get to my knees and keep pushing forward before getting onto my feet. I keep pushing forward with the ground no longer gripped in my nails. Every step I take and then the more the weight is trying harder to pull away.
*heave**heave*
I exhale again before I keep pulling on my arms. I know that eventually I have to stop because I'll strain myself or pull a muscle,but what other choice do I have? Then it clicks as I then glance at the spider then glance down at my webbed arms. I took my claws then breaking the connection of the webbed chains and grasped it within my hands tightly causing the spider to suddenly stop at all. It then suddenly turn around only to see my smirk as I begin spinning in a circle with the spider along with it. I kept spinning causing the webbing and spider to spin faster in a circle.
After the fifth spin,I released my hands only to see the spider flying with the silk string at the end.
*Boom!*
The spider instantly lands on it's back three miles from here. How do I know? Because I can see a black dot behind the mist of trees and bushes. I shake my head at the dizziness effect of after that toss,but I immediately shake it off.
"You okay?" A voice exclaims as I turn my head only to see two familiar faces.
"I thought you two were told to leave."
"We were in awe and wanted to help. The only way for us to crush this arachnid is by working together like we told ourselves we would." Ice exclaims patting my shoulder.
"Besides why should you have all the fun?" Zach asks rectorially
"Thanks man." He said as we gave each other a high five.
*Screech*
"Here it comes." I exclaimed
"Yep,tall,dark,and fugly at two o clock." Ice said which made me smirk.
"How do we deal with a spider that big?" Zach asks
"What's the one thing a spider can't stand being in and what's the one thing the jungle provides besides green?" I ask rectorial.
I saw those brains click in their devious minds of theirs as they looked at me and nod causing me to smirk.
*screech*
It made it's brief appearance coming at us like a charging bull. We turned around before taking off running with the creature following behind us.
That's right. Follow us you dumbass.
We keep running past through shrubs,bushes,and trees. I glance at the nearest trees then back at the road.
"Keep it busy and distracted." I yelled
"Where are you going?" Ice asks yelling at me.
"Going to see if our new friend will appricate giving me a free ride." I said with a smirk causing the others to nod with a smirk on their faces. I ran forward toward the nearest tree before leaping up to it's bark.
Crunch!
Nails screeching and digging into the skin of bark before I kept leaping up and landing higher against the tree. I then reach my right hand towards the nearest tree branch but,I slip with my other hand causing my body to take a tumble backwards. Instantly I leap at the branch gripping both my palms of my hands with it. I glance down only to wait for the right for moment.
I hold on until I see black with a little red as I release my grip landing right on top of the black widows bottom. I smirk as I have wrapped around my arms,a certain type of vinery that I grasped earlier as I throw the middle part of it around the spiders fangs.
*Screech!*
It roars as it started shaking all over the place to get me off,but I'm holding on tight with the help of the vinery. It's like a bull riding. I keep holding on as I direct it to go forward until I hear a...
SNAP!
The vine snaps into two causing my eyes to widen as the spider suddenly came to a stopping halt sending me flying a couple yards before I take a tumble roll to the ground. I finally stop tumbling and land on my back.
"About time,you got here." Ice exclaimed before extending her hand out to me as I took it only for her to pull me up to my feet. I glance over only to see the long stream of the river in front of us.
"Sorry,turns out the bull is harder to steer in the right direction." I said with a shake of my head as I wipe the dirt off of me.
"The point is you messed with the bull." Zach said with a smirk.
"Now,we're about to get the horns." I said with a smirk.
*Boom!**boom!*
It wasn't a minute too soon for us to hear the scurrying little legs of the spider. We kept seeing it getting closer and closer as we stood there with a smirk on our faces. There running on full speed on their legs is the spider only a few seconds from being water drowned.
Yes!
Then in a blink of an eye the black widow had shifted into a black mamba. Same size as before too.My eyes widen as the snake slithers through the stream fast before it swiftly raises it's head before slowing down sharp towards us. I don't move but the snake is frozen as to where it stands due to something pushing it back. A 7ft tall furry white werewolf gripping onto its poisonous fangs tightly before flipping it behind them.
"Ice,are you okay?"
"I'm fine,why?"
"Black mamba's are poisonous and they could kill you with their fangs."
"Relax. I only gripped only the sides of the teeth and not the tip."
Our heads are turns back when we see the snake slithering back towards us. Ice leaps forward shifting into a 7ft tall white wolf and landing on top of the snake swinging her paw at the snakes face.
"What do we do now?" Zach asks turning towards me.
"I don't know. I didn't think that the spider would do that. How would it in the first place?"
"The sign!" Zach exclaimed
"Excuse me?"
"Remember how it said that their were three of these poisonous things." Zach exclaimed and this as it now clicked.
"That's right. A spider,a snake,and a scor-" then it hit me.
"It's a shapeshifter. It shape shifts into the three fears we listed and every time we try to get rid of it-"
"It shifts into it's other form!" I nodded
"So how do we defeat it?"
"Think. In every layer of " armor" there is an open or soft spot for us to hit." I exclaimed
"Underneath the armor." Zach exclaimed which made me nod.
*Roar!*
We turned our heads back over only to see the black mamba wrapping it's whole body around the arctic wolf's body and the end part of it's head is wrapped tightly around their neck.
"Ice!" I shout with my eyes widening.
"Rocky,I have an idea. Go fight off scaly skin!"
"With pleasure!" I said with a dark smirk on my face as I run towards the snake and pounce when I transformed into my full werewolf from digging my nails into it's skin. I run up it until I'm face to face with it's left eye. I extend my arm before slashing right at it's eye causing it to release Ice while it squealed in pain.
Blood starts dripping from it's eye as it squirms all over the place in pain while I drop down only to catch an already transformed back Ice from falling.
"Ice,are you okay?" I asked looking down at her who slowly coughs to catch some breathing action. She nods
"Now,Zach!" I shout before transforming back to normal and gently setting Ice down. Zach has in his hands an oak tree that he obviously pulled out from the ground considering we still see the roots. He throws it when the snake is still aching in pain by basically standing straight up however,..
Snap!
In a blink of our eyes the tree gets snapped in half and falls onto the ground only to reveal a death stalker standing in place of the black mamba.
"That seemed like a bust." Ice exclaimed after finally catching her breath.
"Not really."
"What do you mean?"
"Watch." I said with a smirk.
Zach runs in front of the scorpion who tries stabbing Zach with their stinger,but Zach instantly blocks it by simply blocking. The scorpion tries again but Zach keeps dodging it simply by moving out of the way. Until finally Zach stops and stands still for the scorpion to raise it's stinger.
"Zach!" Ice goes to step forward but I raise my arm in front of her.
"Trust us on this. He knows what he's doing." I exclaimed and she looks at me like I'm crazy before turning back towards Zach who still remains unmoved and frozen. He doesn't move when the stinger is getting closer towards Zach then suddenly Zach does a back flip at the last moment.
Thud!
The scorpions stinger gets stuck in the ground and before the scorpion had a chance to pull it out the ground Zach leaps and slashes at the connection between the tail and the stringer.
Ahh!!
The scorpion squeals once more as it stands on it's two hind legs in screech pain as Zach pulls out the stinger single handedly before throwing it straight at the scorpion.
Plunge!
It hit it right in the heart of the scorpion who tumbles onto its back twitching before fading to death.
"Way to go,Zach! Your idea worked." I said running towards Zach and giving him a pat on the back.
"Thanks."he exclaimed
All of the sudden in front of us beginning to open was a bluish white orb going in a circle and it only got bigger until of was a human sized oval orb.
"Look like our ride is here." Ice said with a smirk.
"Let's go then." I said with a smirk as the others nods before we race one at the time through the portal towards our next destination.

I leap through the portal as I glance around our destination. Rusted out rides, deserted booths everywhere, wrinkled and dust covered tents, and not a person in sight. I turn back at the portal only to see it's gone already.
' Guess all we can go is forward. '
"Talk about a ghost town." Ice exclaimed as she walked around forward.
"Yeah and for an amusement park." Zach added as we continued to walk on until the speakers on the wooden poles to release a...
SCREECH! *Click!*
Suddenly the speakers began to sing their music fit for this place except it was disorientated and sounded mangled by something.
"Great, creepy music. Now this does make this a horror movie scene." Ice said as we continued to walk on until..
"Guys, look up there!" Zach said pointing out a billboard hanging above us with bright neon lights wording.
"Their here! Their in town! Their here to turn that frown of yours upside down, but watch your step as it may. For you might lose your head today." He read out loud and then suddenly the music stopped.
"Well that's not creepy at all." Ice exclaimed
"Not as creepy as to what we're about to face." Zach muttered. Then suddenly we heard an echo of a child like laugh.
"Whose there! Show yourself!" I yelled that caused another echo as I glanced around until I see something standing there at the other end.A guy dressed in ridiculously oversized clothes like shoes,ties,gloves,and pants.His face is covered in white and red Halloween makeup,a neon green curly hair,and a bright red circle nose.
"A clown?"Ice asks

"Pff! Whatever,It's just a person in a mask. Here I'll prove it to you." I exclaimed as I walked towards the clown and grabbed a chunk of his "skin" and turned around facing the others with the obvious mask still gripped in my hands ready to reveal the truth to them.
"Uh,Rocky I wouldn't-" Zach began but it got interrupted with a-
*Rip!*
My hand pull down pulling or should I say ripping off the mask with a smirk on my face raising the mask.
"See?"I exclaim rhetorically only to see Zach's right hand covering his mouth with Ice standing there crossed arms and both having wide eyes.
"It's not a mask is it?" I said with a frown instantly formed when I could see their reactions.
"Mm"Zach said without moving his lips and just shaking his head
"He's staring right at me isn't he?"
"Mhm."Zach said with head nod along with Ice. I slowly turn my head only to see noting but muscle on the skin as I literally see their eyeballs staring at me.
"Uh,here. You might need this." I exclaimed before tossing the flap of skin at the clown before making a break for it. Once I finally reach back to the other two with me being in the center.
"Rocky, look!" Ice said as I turn my head around to the side only to see the clown place it's torn face back in it's place where the skin suddenly and automatic invisibility sewed itself back into whole as if I hadn't even touched it. I instantly turn myself fully around to face the clown with wide eyes.
"Well that's not freaky at all." Zach grumbled as the clown then pulled something out of it's right sleeve and it was a blown up balloon that was the length of a sword blade. It began shaping the balloon with its outsized gloves so fast we couldn't even see what it was making until it stopped moving it's hands only for it to reveal a machine gun shaped balloon in it's hands. It then pointed it at us.
"He's not serious." I exclaimed with an eyebrow raise then the hairs of my neck suddenly stood straight up.
"Take cover!" I shouted as I did a tuck and roll towards the nearest shielding which is a tilting bumper car with my back slightly leaning against the bumper car and rest of my body to the floor. I glanced over to see Zach pinning himself against a metal concession stand while Ice is leaning against a ticket booth.
*Bang!**Bang!**Bang!*
Right on cue, we could see actual bullets flying past us like nothing.
"I think you pissed him off." Ice exclaimed from a distance
"No, what made you say that." I exclaimed sarcastically.
"He's gotta run out of ammo eventually." Zach exclaimed
*click!**Click!*
"Never doubt irony." Ice exclaimed shaking her head as we slowly got out of our hiding spots only to to be shocked at what we see. Their are two more clowns and both are different. One is a rodeo clown on a balloon animal shaped bull with raised at their side is barbed wire that looks to be the length of a rope while the other clown is different then I've seen before. Its in a big leotard covering it's muscular body. It's about the size as us in our werewolf form with it's big arms and hands gripping onto a pole connected with a merry go round horse at the end. They held it like a mallet and staring at us coldly with their paint on them chipping off. As for the one in the middle,they gripped in between each of its fingers are circus throwing knives.
"Dude,seriously. How fucked up can these clowns be?!" Ice exclaimed
"As fucked up as the ones who feared all this." I exclaimed back
"Hopefully they'll get some serious therapy after this." Zach added shaking his head.
"Well,let's deal with them then." I said
"Whose going to take who?" Zach asks
"Step it up,ladies! Steroids is mine." Ice shouted as she ran towards the big one.
"Okay,well that's one settled with." Zach said raising his eyebrows
"I'll take daredevil over there." I said pointing to the one in the middle.
"Ah,dibs on cowboy wannabe. It's piece of cake." Zach said as he walked towards his enemy while I stood face to face with the daredevil himself as we had our stand off.
"Bring it on." I said as I gave my hand taunt and as he obeyed as he threw the the first three blades all aimed differently. One aiming at my heart,one towards my frontal lobe,and the last one at my throat. I instantly side flipped as the wind of the blades had barely grazed my hair or anything. I landed on my hands doing a hand stand before summer saluting to my feet.
"All you got?" I asked with a smirk as I saw the clown throwing more knives at random directions at different speeds. My eyebrows raised as I raced towards them. I slide dodged each of them as I took the opportunity to slide on my knee to dodge the rest of them. I instantly get to my feet but too early as...
Plunge!
Ah!
I release a faint cry of pain as I grit my teeth and look at the blade through the right shoulder and leather jacket. I go to release the blade from my shoulder when a blade came towards me at my face. I turn my head briefly before collapsing to my back. I turn my head to reveal the blade gripped by my mouth before I spit out the blade causing my mouth to briefly began to bleed.
I then jump to my feet as I quickly remove the blade from my shoulder before throwing it back aiming at the clown's right wrist.
Slink!
Right through the clown's wrist as planned causing it's whole hand to fall to the ground. I then threw the other one aiming the other wrist and just like that it did the same thing as the other one. I smirk and run towards the clown before he pulls some starfish shit again and raise my fist before...
Wham!
Hitting him square in the nose that his head literally knocked off of his shoulders.
"Damn,don't know my own strength." I said as the rest of the clown collapsed. I turned around only to suddenly see jump right in front of me is a glob of cotton candy out of nowhere.
What the- wait a minute is it ticking?!
Instantly I jump out of the way only to hear...
boom!
I turn around only to see where the glob once stood is now in scattered pieces along with part of the ground. I wonder what the hell that was about until I heard another child like laughter and turned my head only to see two more clowns. One clown holding bags of those cotton candy sticky bombs while the other is literally in a bumper car that looks it's working considering there's rumbling in the bumper car.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I grumble
Zach's POV
I walk towards the clown calmly who seems unamused by my actions. The bull trots their hoof digging into the dirt while the blow steam through their nose.
I immediately stop walking in my tracks as the clown twirls the lasso above their head before the bull starts going off towards me. I stop in my tracks instantly as the clown throws the lasso as I remain nothing but still. My eyes glow before I glance to see the lasso wrapped around my right arm. The clown begins to pull me forward but,I simply don't budge and instead give off a smirk as I pull them towards me with full force sending them both forward. The bull is first as my hand is still wrapped in barbed wire and socked the bull in the nose.
Pop!
The loud boom sending an explosion and the clown to aim for the ground. I throw the rest of the lasso around the clown that wraps around both hands in one swoop. I then quickly wrap the remaining wire around the clowns hands and feet together. I then back up a bit before kicking it into the air flying out of sight.
I then hear a familiar child like laugh similar to what we had heard before and turned around to see three clowns in a row. One is midget clown pulling out a pair of clattering teeth except it's a bear trap that's chattering like wind up teeth. The second is a very tall clown holding up juggling clubs with sharp pointed ends. The third clown that's the only regular sized grasping an axe like nothing.
My eyes widens at this.
Ice is right, how fuck up can these clowns be?!
I glance over only to see more and more clowns slowly emerging towards us and arrive from the different areas.
There's more of them?
I glance over at Rocky whose doing the same as I am and slowly backing up.
"What do we do?" I asked
"Fight them off."
"But they'll just keep coming!"
"Your right. There's gotta be a way out of here." Rocky exclaimed as I was glancing around only to see one of the members missing.
"Where's Ice?" I ask causing Rocky to look over to where we last saw her and the clown is missing as well.
"Heads up!" A voice echo's as I look up only to see a familiar custom mallet thrown at me as I caught it single handedly before boomerang throwing it at some of the clown who fallen like bowling pins straight down while the remaining were drawing nearer. Suddenly thrown at the ground in the center of them is a couple big blobs of cotton candy.
"Take cover!" The same voice exclaims as Rocky and I instantly take cover behind another booth.
Boom!
They all suddenly went off as the clown's are covered in the thinned out cotton candy like cement glue as they stood stuck to the ground.
We get out from the shield and turn towards our savior. The savior is standing by an opening of tent.
"Ice." Rocky exclaims
"Come on,we don't have a lot of time. I found the portal out of here and that cotton candy isn't going to remain sticky forever." Ice exclaimed as we nodded before running towards where she was leading us and sure enough she was right as the clowns were trailing behind us.
I just hope we make it out here in no time.
Ice's POV
"Step it up,ladies! Steroids is mine!" I shouted as I ran past them and ran towards tough guy here. I actually about leaped at it except for the fact it stopped it by holding it's pole straight out forward. It didn't hit my gut but instead it got me to grasp ahold of the pole. We pull the pole back and forth towards we each other.
"Come on tough guy. Show me what you can do instead of playing hot potato." I said with a smirk. He pushed forward and went to swing down the mallet at me but,I shrugged it off by doing a short back flip landing on my feet.
*Boom!*
I instantly turned my head seeing that cotton candy explode only to see it scattered into pieces along with nothing being there.
"Roc-"
Wham!
A backwards head bit from a plastic horse hits my jaw and suddenly flying so far that I could see where I was until I landed hard on something on my back.
Ping!
"Ow,fuck." I groaned in pain as I glanced over at what exactly I landed on. A aligned rows of skee ball machines and then I glance back as to what I flew through as I see a huge gaping hole in the red and white fabric of the tent. Then I see a zooming blur heading towards through the hole I made causing my eyes to widen as I instantly rolled over onto my back again gritting my teeth.
wham!
The clowns mallet smashed right into the machines in half leaving a huge gaping hole with the clown still grasping onto the weapon.
I slowly backed up only for something gently tap my right leg. I glance over only to see skeeball balls scattered everywhere as a faint smile grew on my face. I instantly grabbed a handful of these things and threw one at the clowns head causing it to instantly stare right at me.
"You missed,meat head." I exclaimed before throwing another at it's head again causing it to reveal an irritated growl before jumping off the only broken machine as I kept hitting the clown's head with the skeeballs that landed right were the clown was going to step. Take one more step. I threw one more right at it's right eye that left an imprint of the ball on it eye and that really set it off as it went to go run at me but due to a pile of skee balls....
Thud!
It instantly tripped and fell on its back with its weapon out of hand and actually sliding across the floor as it kept sliding until of went past the tent flaps. The clown instantly gets to their feet ready to run towards the mallet but I stop in front of it raising my fists.
"Not so fast,steroids. Let's see how you can handle fighting without your weapon." I exclaimed as it throw the first punch and obviously I dodged it punching it in the gut as it went for a another swing that I dodged but only for one punch I could react to since it did a combo of jabs hitting me square at my right jaw. I actually shook it off as it went for an uppercut but I backed my head up a bit before grasping the arm and twisting it backwards singlehandedly.
"Sad,steroids. Very sad." I exclaimed before I used my other arm to directly punch him hard in the mouth that sent him flying out of the tent flaps like the weapon. I roll my eyes only to race outside only to see the clown trying to shake off that hit while standing right on top of a test your strength gamejust a few inches away is the weapon. I smirked as I walk towards them  picking up the weapon before raising it over my head.
The clown doesn't know what's happening or comes to his senses until...
Ping!
I hit the objective sending the clown flying as I see the clown and the bell go flying into the air and never coming back down. I smirk and goes to turn back when I see down at the end is the portal.
Well,I'll be damned. Better get back to the others.
I could hear their fighting from here as I held the weapon single handedly before I go to leave until I notice a couple cotton candy bags filled with the substance and smirked.

"Are you sure,you know where you're going?" Rocky asks as we keep racing towards the portal.
"Do you want to stop and talk about it now?" I asked with sarcasm.
"No,thanks. I'm good." Rocky replied as we kept running with the clowns on our asses.
We run a little farther only to see the portal itself just a few feet away.
"There it is!" Zach exclaimed
"No shit!" I shouted as we individually ran through the portal one by one.
Once we ran through the portal we instantly stopped to catch our breath at our new location.
Rocky's POV
*heave**heave*
"Remind me to never doubt your intentions." I exclaimed before my breath was finally returned while our eyes looked around our location. There is nothing but the sky and clouds surrounding us except the clouds started forming letters.
"Guys." I said as I pointed out to the clouds with a head nod.
"What comes up must come down." Ice read.
"The hell is that suppose to mean?" Zach exclaimed
"I think it has something to do with heights." I exclaimed glancing down at the edge of the platform of where we're standing on.
"How can you tell?" Zach asks
"You'll have to come see this for yourself." I exclaimed as they all walk towards where I was standing and could see exactly where we were standing on. The edge showed a thirty four foot tall building that seems endless due to us not to see anything but clouds at the halfway point.
"Oh, definitely." Zach responded as we backed up a bit.
"So, how are we going to get out of this one?" Ice asks crossing her arms.
"Well, I have one but, I know you two won't like it." I said looking at both of them
"Why would we-wait" Zach began as Ice glanced over at the edge and it instantly clicked for them both as Ice pointed at me before exclaiming.
"Aw hell no."
"Have you lost your damn mind?!"Zach exclaimed right after.
"Guys this is the only way to get to the next fear." I exclaimed
"Rocky, we create suicide preventions and hotlines for a reason." Ice added with a frown.
"Guys this isn't really jumping toward our death. This is just an illusion. We won't get killed because we'll go through the portal at the end."
"How do you even know?" Ice asks
"I don't but, I do know that fear is nothing more than an illusion that we make up from our minds. Plus buildings aren't usually built so high that they pass through the clouds without us not being able to survive this kind of atmosphere air and it seems to be the only option at the moment." I exclaimed
"You're not wrong about this but are we seriously thinking about risking our lives for this?" Zach asked concerned then again I don't blame him since this is a very big risk.
"I take risks everyday. Don't see why this won't be another? Plus remember, it's in your head." I said as I took my pointer finger and tapped onto my head before I took off my beanie. I placed my beanie where I placed my phone as I unzipped one of the coat pocket's inside of my jacket and placed my beanie in it before zipping it back up along with the rest of my leather jacket until it got up to my neck.
"*Sigh*Alright, fine." Ice exclaimed
"What?!"Zach exclaimed with wide eyes.
"Come on, Zach. Three musketeers?" I exclaimed with a smirk as he stood there not replying for awhile before releasing a heavy sigh before shaking his head.
"You guys are all crazy." he replied before I gave off a smirk as we all stood beside each other before we all ran towards the edge and jumped off the edge of the roof.  It happened so fast that in a blink of an eye we all landed on our backs to the ground. The impact hit us hard that there was an echo of groans and painful moans as my eyes were closed gritting my teeth.

"Jump off the roof she says, we'll go through the next portal she says." I hear Zach exclaim on my right with a tone of sarcasm and surprisingly remained that echo in his voice as if he was distant.
"Bitch at me later, please." I exclaimed slowly adjusting my eyes to sunlight and also with my voice sounding echo like. Which is weird for being on the ground.
"Guys, why is our voices echoing?" Ice asked with her voice also briefly echoing.
"I don't know." I replied as I had finally adjusted to the sunlight only for my eyes to widen at what I'm seeing in front of me which is a square dirt shaped surrounding me as I try to sit up but, I can't. I look down at my hands only to see them chained down to the sides as I'm resting in some sort of big box considering I can view half of that box shut covering my legs and small folded card resting on top of it.
"Rocky?" Ice voice asks as I turn my head only to surprisingly see a thin clear see through glass of Ice as she's in the same situation I'm in along with the card. My eye's widen as I turn my head to look over on my other side only to see Zach through the glass on the other side in the same situation as us and this time I can see what the boxes actually are...coffins.
"Why are we chained down to a coffin?" Zach asked
"Check the card." Ice exclaimed as we all slowly turned our heads towards the card and unintentionally read the card all at the same time.
"How far will you go if your ten feet below?" We all read as I looked over at Ice then Zach before suddenly...
*Thud!*
All top part of the coffins sealed shut right in front of us leaving us independently in the dark. I began to struggle before suddenly hearing dirt fill up and tried to struggle more before my wrists begins to sizzle from the rubbing contact as I bit my lower lip in pain and stopped struggling.
Come on Rebel. Think!
Zach's POV
As soon as we heard the coffin doors slam shut and dirt beginning to rise. I knew we we're limited on time before the maggots and worms would eat off our flesh. Luckily, this damn thing isn't the kind of proof that vampires have to go through as I instantly pull my arms up only for the chains to snap. I then busted the coffin door open only to get dirt splatted right into my face and continuously. However, since vampires are the undead we can inhale as much dirt in our lungs as we can and not be effected. I highly wouldn't recommend it though.

Anyways, I break my way through the dirt as I reach out that hole and reaching actual land. I get to my feet as I stare back at my possible grave that had a regular tombstone with my name engraved into it. My eyes traveled across the other two grave noticing the same thing except it had their own names engraved on the tombstone. Once, I turned to Ice's grave I could see something crawl it's way out of the dirt. I made my way over to Ice's grave only to extend my hand out only for a hand grasp my hand as I helped the body out.
"How the hell did you get out?" I asked as Ice was coughing out the dirt she possibly inhaled.
"Never underestimate the power of bobby pins and climbing." Ice exclaimed with a smirk
"But you don't wear one." She then holds up a bobby pin in her left hand.
"You don't have to wear one to use one." Ice exclaimed with a smirk before it frown with moment's hesitation.
"Where's Rocky?"
"I don't know. She hasn't come up yet." I said with a frown. As if on cue...
*Boom!*
We instantly turned our head to see the coffin door fly out of it's spot and land straight onto the ground along with someone right beside it.
"Rocky." We both exclaimed as we rushed to her aid only to notice that the chains and the metal sides connected to the chains we're still on her wrists.
"You sure know how to make an entrance." Ice said with a smirk as I bent down to Rocky's level and ripped off the chains from her wrists.
"You good?" I asked and she nodded
"Could be worse." She exclaimed with a faint smirk as we could see just a couple inches away from us is he portal. We all got to our feet and looked at each other before we nodding and proceeding on.
Rocky's POV
After, we went through. I felt like we could handle anything and be ready for anything. However, I still had that bad feeling in my gut. As soon as we went through the portal we looked for our main objective, the riddle. It almost makes me wonder how many riddles and common fears we have to face before we face our greatest fears. Hopefully, they won't be able to see our greatest fears and if so then it would be the biggest embarrassment of my life.
"There's the riddle!" I exclaimed finding it at the other end of a wall that seemed to be completely empty and deserted.
"Bodily fluids helps keep us cool, but take in too much and your the fool." I read out loud and apparently after I read it the floor dropped that we all stood on causing us to fall somewhere before I landed head hard causing everything to turn black....

"Rocky" The voice was echoing yet I still couldn't bring myself to wake up.
Wake up you fool!
"Rocky" The voice began t sound more faint, but still I couldn't wake up.
Get your ass up,damn it
"Rocky!" The voice shouted causing me to instantly open my eyes only for my hair to suddenly feel wet off to the side as I instantly got up and rubbed my head only to feel dried blood there.
Fucking finally.
"Finally, you're up." The voice exclaimed as I turned over only to see Ice standing in chain shackles on her wrists and ankles while her feet are in ...water?
"Ice, what's going on? What where's Zach?"
"Up here." A voice exclaimed as we both glance up only to see Zach dangling on a hook while he was wrapped in chain from his shoulders to his ankles.
"Uh.." I began but was instantly cut off.
"Don't ask." He exclaimed in a huff.
"We were all like this when we woke up." Ice said causing me to look at her as I raised a brow until I saw my own shackles and chains that is surprisingly long enough for us to at least walk around in this place that we're in.
"Why is this all happening? I mean where are we?" I asked
"I wish, we knew. So far, all we know is we're stuck in this big ass area that's slowly filling up with water." Ice said as I nodded
"Zach, do you think you could get out of it."
"Negative. This chain is coated in holy water. It smells like it to so, I would burn myself in the process."
"Damn, it was worth a shot. Ice have anything to get us out of here?" I asked only for Ice to shake her head.
"Lost it when that trap door went off." Ice said
"Shit,what do we do?" I ask looking over at Ice
"You guys better think of something fast. I don't know how long this hook can last." Zach exclaimed
"What do you mean?"
"When the water hit our ankles he started to drop a bit." Ice exclaimed
"How would that be a problem?"
"Because vampires can't undergo certain waters." Zach began
"What?"
"That's not all. Under certain waters,vampires lose their ability for a period of time depending on how long they stay in that water and they can produce electricity shocking them. It neutralises us but doesn't kill us unless we have some sort of weakness with us." Zach exclaimed which left my mouth slightly gaping knowing what could happen to two werewolves none resistant to electricity.
"When did the water start filling up?"
"When I woke up so not too long ago." Ice said and I nodded as I glanced around the area only to notice something.
"Was that always there?" I asked as Ice looked over only to see a mirror image of us at the far end.
"Wai-look a around." Ice exclaimed as I did as she was told and I could view the same glass mirror images of us going around us in a big circle.
"That explains a lot." I said
"So,what do we do now?" I asked as I could feel the water already getting closer towards my knees and I could see Zach's chained body get lowered by how much got filled
"We could try struggling more. Metal usually rusts in the water. Maybe we reduce the processing by half."
"Except we're limited on time here. We don't have two and a half hours to break free without us going belly up in the water and being lightning rods." I said with a head shake.
"Come on,guys. Use your heads." Zach said which clicked an idea as I turned over towards the glass.
"Ice,follow me." I said as we both ran towards the glass as best as we can. Surprisingly we reached the glass no problem since the glass is now up to our knees as I glance at Ice who nods as we shift partially which burned our wrists a bit but,we shook it off as we raised our fists and at the same time punched the glass only for it to leave a huge crack causing our chains to suddenly get tight pulling us backwards as the water rises a little faster with it raising onto my belly button.
"Keep hitting the glass." I said before taking a breath in and dove into the water with a grip as I pull on Ice's chain forward for her to be able to punch more capably.
*boom!**Boom!*
The glass began to echo while the water raised faster as it up to Ice's collarbone and the chain tightened back to where I couldn't hold anymore as I feel backwards back to where we were. I see Ice flying back into water instantly.
I glance up to see Zach getting closer and closer towards us before I looked at the glass only to see it needing one more hit to officially break it. I try pulling forward but I can't as I am stuck along with Ice. Not only that but...I'm starting to get tired and lose oxygen.
Stay awake, Damn it! Stay awake!
I glance around only to see the chains then back at the glass. Instantly gripping the chains and began to pull on the end of the chains causing Ice to look at me with her head tilted until...
Snap!
The end of the chain along with a chunk of the ground came flying out and flew past my head only to specific it hit with certain metal.
Boom!
The water suddenly rushes through the gaping hole causing my to smirk once the water is drained from our imprisonment.
*Gasp!*
Ice and I finally exhaled what we had held in for so long.
"Impressive guys,now can someone help me out of this." Zach exclaimed from behind as we turned around only to see him on his feet to the ground still wrapped in chains. I nodded as I walked over to unravel him carefully considering I'm soaked and the chains are still coated in holy water. After,we unchain each other and caught our breaths.

We could see the portal but somehow this portal was different than the others. It's color was dark blueish gray colored orb. We we're hesitant but,managed to walk through only for me to see my clothes and hair we're already dried as if I hadn't been in the water. I glanced over at Ice only to see the same thing.
I've got a bad feeling about this.
We stopped to glance the room we're now in. It's a small pure white room that has nothing but us in it. No riddle,no windows,doors,or anything.
"I don't like this." Ice said as she glanced at us.
"Neither do I. This room is different then the rest." Zach said walking around until and somehow emerging from the walls is suddenly a gas filling the air.
"What is that?!" Ice exclaimed using her jacket to cover her nose and mouth.
*sniff**sniff*
"It's sleeping gas!" I exclaimed as used my right arm to cover my nose.
"There has to be a way out of here!" Zach exclaimed as we looked around the room.
"There!" I said pointing at a bright red button on the ceiling.
"How the hell are we suppose to-" Zach began before he sounded dizzy before collapsing to the ground with his eyes closed.
"Zach!"
"He's out for the count." Ice said faintly
"Do you think you can give me a boost?" I asked before turning to Ice who was already on the ground asleep as well.
"Damn it!" I grumbled as I looked up at the button again only to see two of them. I shake it off as I look to see a wall angle as I run towards the wall before leaping over them and reaching my hand out forward reaching towards the button when sleep and gravity takes over.
"Shit." I mutter missing the button before collapsing on my back and surprisingly it didn't hurt like the other times I fell. My eyes couldn't take anymore as darkness took over and everything went black.
Zach's POV
I slowly open my eyes readjusting to the cold floor on my head. I slowly raise my head. I shake my head only to notice that I'm not in the room and neither is Rocky or Ice. I get to my feet and eyes travel towards we're exactly I'm at.
"Rocky? Ice?" I asked while walking forward.
It's actually somewhere I less expected to be. Mark's business office.
Why the hell am I here?
*knock**knock*
I instantly turn my head at the sudden knock on the door.
"Uh,come in?" I ask and in stepped that same receptionist that let me into Mark's office to get that file.
"Good day,sir. I have some paper work for you and to let you know you have a meeting today." She said as she walked past me and past the papers on my desk. She then turns to me.
"Are you talking to me?" I ask with an eyebrow raise.
"Yes sir. You are the owner of this company."
"Since when?"
"Since you graduated sir. You signed a contract of new ownership." She exclaimed
I'm hearing this right?
"That's not possible. Mark Maverick is the owner of this company."
"Not according to the records sir."
This is crazy.
"I'm going to get some fresh air." I said as I grabbed the door and walked out only to suddenly be in a different place. I turned back at the door only to see it no being there along with the office. I look around only to see that the place I am is a building.

The school building in fact. I'm for some reason at the soccer field. I begin to walk around only to see something right in the center of the field.
Standing off to the side is the soccer team as they are gathered around someone. I walk a little closer only to freeze in my tracks when I see it clearly.
"Dean. I mutter
One of the boy's is holding a chunk of the Dean's silver hair. Dean's left eye is bruised along the rest of his arms,blood splattered on his shirt and pants while the dripped from his mouth,his pants and shirt are scuffled in dirt and ruffled. The player then kicks the guy in the face bringing the whole team at a laugh. The player turns his head only for my eyes to widen.
"Gabe." I choke saying.
My best friend beating up the one I love.
My eyebrows furrows knowing enough is enough as I go to walk towards them,but something is wrong. My legs won't move.
What the hell!?
"Leave him! A fag like him deserve so much more then just a beat down." A voice echoes from behind as I slowly turn my head to suddenly see Mark there with his arms behind his back. My eyebrows furrowed at his words.
"Fuck you,Mark." I tried saying but suddenly there were was no sound to my words even coming out.
What the hell?!
"Come back to your company and leave the boy to his punishment! Now,Zach!" He yelled and before I could interject my body instantly turned itself around and began walking towards Mark.
"Turn around damn it!" I tried to scream but still no sound as I continued to walk on with no control in my body. My head turns to look back only to see Dean tumble roll backwards until he slowly got his feet with his whole body shaking while a small pool of blood drips onto the grass.
"Dean!" I cried out but still no voice
"Dean!"
"DEAN!" still nothing as I could hear my heart slowly cracking at such a sight.
My head turns back only to see me getting closer to Mark as I could see the same man who took the one thing I actually loved away from me. The man whose been using me simply as a rug. The man who manipulated those closest to him.
"Leave him!" He yelled as I decided to fight my movement but,could still feel my legs going forward.
"A fag like him doesn't deserve a chance at life!" Mark screamed which made me stop fighting the movement in the first place as my eyebrows furrowed at his words. My jaw clenched as I made it towards Mark.
You can run me over...
"Ah,glad you made the right choice." He exclaimed with a faint smirk as I tightened my muscles feeling control in my arms and body again.
You can bring down my dignity and threat me.
I raise my right arm before...
Pow!
Hit him right in the jaw knocking him flat on his ass as he gripped his now bleeding jaw.
But nobody threatens or hurts the one I love. EVER.
"I'm not your puppet anymore,Mark." I said with my voice finally returned with volume while Mark suddenly disappeared into thin air like a ghost. I then turn back to the soccer team and Dean whose backing up from the team. I run towards them all with full control of myself again.
"Leave him alone!" I shout causing the team to stop as they look at me with now wide eyes before disappearing like a ghost as well. I past where they stood, I tackled hugged Dean and held him in my arms.
"I'll do my part and be the knight. Not just for you but for myself as well." I whispered loudly.
Suddenly a white light brightens up this whole room blinding me as I close my eyes shielding it's bright light.
I slowly open my eyes again only to notice that I'm back on the floor as I slowly sit up only to see that I'm back into the white room along with two passed out figures to my side.
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I could hear Ice whisper out a name.
Ice's POV
I slowly open my own eyes only to shake my head and slowly sit up instantly noticing two things wrongs. One,I'm not in the room anymore and two,I don't see the other two musketeers.
"Rocky,Zach?" I ask as I slowly get to my feet and begin to look around. The place is an enchanted forest with a small pond in the center. The bright glow of the sky shining down on each detail.
This place seems familiar.
"I'm hurt that you forgotten this place." A new yet huskily like voice exclaimed causing my eyes to widen as I slowly turned around to the source.
An 18 years old girl with long dark brown hair,golden brown eyes,wearing a grey long sleeve loose sweater seamed in blood in her chest, black pants,sneakers,and around her neck a familiar necklace that I'm wearing as well.
"Cameron." I choke
"Long time no see,Isabella." She exclaimed as she slowly walks towards me.
"This isn't real. You're." I began but got cut off by Cameron
"Dead. I know,I wonder how." She exclaimed with the tap of her chin as I closed my eyes and lowered my head down at my feet before simply looking up only to notice how close she is only to take a step back in shock.
"I didn't want to kill you and you knew that." I said causing her to just shake her head.
"That doesn't mean you took something from me." She exclaimed point towards her chest.
"You knew it was the only way to end the war. I still regret it even to this day."
"Then why haven't you been visiting me?" Cameron asks as she cross her arms at me with eyebrows furrowed.
"You know my reason why."
"It's because your busy with that girl. Isn't it?" I don't answer
"You sure you want to go down that path again? Should I tell her that you kill those close to you?"
"I'm not a murderer!" I shout.
"Really? Not even what happened to me.." I still remain silent.
"Your mother." I glance up at her with wide eyes.
"It was an accident!" I cried out
"There is no accidents when it comes to murder,Isabella." Cameron exclaims
"This isn't real. You' not real." I exclaim shaking my head as I glance over at the pond before running towards it. I got onto my knees and scooped up some water before splashing it into my face. I kept splashing water in my face until the third time when I scooped up the water and was bringing it to my face. The water was no more and is replaced with blood. Instantly I drop the liquid into my hands and glance at the pond only to see the liquid is no longer water but blood.
My eyes widen as I fall on my ass and instantly back up from the pond.
"See,the hands are proof. A murderer. A killer to those closest towards you" Cameron exclaims as she touched my right shoulder only for a sudden flash of memory popped into my mind.
"Cameron,there's something I have tell you."
*gasp!*
I get to my feet with my throat suddenly dry and back away slowly. I suddenly backed up into a tree with Cameron standing there with a smirk.
"You remembered." She kept walking towards me as I felt myself to be frozen and unsure as to what to do. Her eyes stared into mine as she placed her right hand over where my scars would be and then leans into my ear only to whisper.
"Memories are simple memories of sin." Before she released her hand from chest only to suddenly feel something.
Ahh!
A sharp piercing of pain strikes my chest causing my to collapse on my knees.
"Here the cries of the lives you've token!" Cameron exclaimed as I begin to hear a ring echo of screams beginning to play in my mind. I grit my teeth as I cover my ears but I can hear their screams getting louder.
"I'm not a murderer! I didn't mean to!" I hollered trying to yell over the screams but it doesn't work.
"Embrace who are!"
"I'm not murderer!" I shouted at the top of my lungs causing the screams to suddenly stop.
I open my eyes only see standing right in front of me isn't Cameron, but someone else.
"Zach?" I ask only to see him collapse as I got up and grabbed in into my arms.
"Zach what happened?" I asked as I could see the evidence of where it lies. A wooden stake right through his chest causing my eyes to widen.
"Zach,who did this to you?" I ask shaking him to stay awake but he weakly raises his pointer finger and points at me before he stopped moving or breathing all together.
"No" I said as I dropped Zach whose body instantly turned into dust.
"I-Ice" a faint voice exclaimed from behind only for my eye's widened. It's Rocky as her body is pinned to a tree with a branch through her stomach as blood is splattered across the tree as theirs a lot of blood all lover the floor.
"I..trusted...you." She whispered out before she slowly turned stiff.
"No..." I said as I tightened my fists and swallowing down a heavy gulp.
"This would happen if you remain close to them." Cameron's voice returned and this time it was beside me.
"It's in your blood to be a killer."
"No. It's not true!"
"The stains of blood will always be on your hands."
"I won't accept it!"
"You,Isabella Novelle, are the reason why I'm buried here." She whispered out then it hit me of what she just said.
"You're lying." I said as I turn my head towards her.
"What?"
"Cameron was buried where we fought not here." I said with a smirk causing Cameron's eye's to widen.
"This is all fake. Cameron didn't want to be buried here." I said with a wide grin now.
Cameron then backed up in shock when I said these as the room began to lighten up to the point I couldn't see.

I open my eyes and instantly sat up noticing I'm back.
"Glad to see that you up." A voice exclaimed which made me turn and look at them with a smirk.
"Glad to be back,Zach." I said with a smirk
"Looks like we have one more to come back to us before we even decide to get out of here." I said glancing at the last person passed out on the ground.
Come on,Rebel. You have this.
"Hey,Ice." Zach said bringing my attention back to him.
"Yeah?" I ask
"Whom were you muttering in your sleep?" Zach asked which made my eyebrows raised before they lowered and I give off a faint smile.
"Let's just say a friend." I said as I gripped onto my necklace.
Rocky's POV
"Ow,fuck." I said placing my left hand on my head as I blink multiple times before finally adjusting to the room and slowly sitting up.The last thing that I remembered was trying to reach for the button and I fell on back and asleep. The question is why display sleeping gas on us when it didn't tell us what fear we have to face? I shake my head as I slowly get to my feet only to see where I'm at.
*Crackle**Crackle*
!?
I glance down only to see myself covered in prison shackles that's connected around my neck.
Dude,this is the third fucking time I've been chained down!
"What the h-"
*Voom!*
Suddenly a bright light shines right at my eyes causing me to shield myself from the light before my eyes finally adjust as I finally could see it. A group of people and by the scent, their all humans. Their all staring at me through where I figure out where or what I'm in,a metal cage. The metal bars cornering around me as if their trying to shield everyone from me.
"Behold the beast!" A bold voice exclaimed as I turned to see it's a human man pointing at me with a cane. Just like that, everyone's face's are distorted and twisted when they heard this.
*Boom**Boom*
Calm down, Rocky. This isn't real. You have to find a way out of here.
I instantly glanced down at my chains and begin pulling on them only to yell in pain as I could see smoke coming from my arms.
Damn it.
My tighten my fists feeling the slight burning on my hands.
"Freak!" One barked at me
"Monster!" Another claimed as I could see them all spitting words with hatred and cold bitterness.
"Rodent!"
"Freak!"
"Go back to the zoo!"
"Go back to where you belong!"
They were standing too close for my liking and pained the past. The hitting, kicking, and punching. The bruises and tear stained clothes. A defenseless little wolf cub just wanting somewhere to belong. A half blood that couldn't fight back. I gripped my sides feeling the room swooning as I collapse to my knees releasing heavy deep breaths.
Breathe, Rocky.
"Don't repeat what happened in the past. Don't repeat it." I muttered only to suddenly feel a solid piece of stone directly hit the front of my face. They all just laugh at me in mockery as they point while blood starts dripping from my left brow. Blood keeps dripping from my head as I close my eyes and try to not think about this.
I slowly could feel the eyes burning into me as I could hear nothing but echos and hear my own heart. I breath was starting to become thin as I was trying grasp some air.
You got this, your stronger than this. For fuck sake, your dad was human!Fight it!
I glance at them then down at me. I slowly got up and glanced at them as I noticed that they were shocked at the fact as I placed my hands on the cage handles only to notice that I'm in werewolf form and not myself which makes sense since it's what they see. Although, I don't remember shifting into my form. I instantly shift back to my original self only for gasps to be filled only to realize that I'm just like them. Sort of.
"Hey, she's just a child. What kind of amusement is this?" One person shouts in disappointment while everyone begins their chanting of rioting.
These people are fucking Bi polar. They need to make up their damn minds!
"She's shouldn't be caged down like this!" another exclaimed as they began rioting at the man who immediately races off. I smirk as I closed my eyes only to no longer hear the screams or distant hollers as I could feel the burning on my skin.
I slowly glanced up only to see nobody else but a little girl. She looked to be at least four years old with a familiar dark hair,silver glistening eyes,wearing a small shirt,jeans,little shoes,and bruises along her arms.
The little girl starts walking towards me with slight fear in her eyes but then loosened up as she stuck out her left hand out as I did the same thing only to interlock her cold fingers with my own.
"We are not bad. We're not as bad as we think."she exclaimed with her voice in kind of an echo.
"Right." I said with a nod
"Rocky!" An echoing voice began from above causing me to look up at the sky.
"Rocky!" They exclaimed again causing me to look back at the girl whose suddenly gone along with my imprisonment as there's nothing chaining me down.
"Rocky!" The voice hollers again as a white light starts heading towards me at full speed only to not have time to react.
*Voom!*
*gasp!*
I instantly sit up only to see two pairs of eyes staring right back at me.
"Rocky,are you okay?" Zach asks placing a hand on my right shoulder.
"Yeah,I'm fine." I said as we slowly got to my feet.
"Glad,we got up." Ice said rubbing the back of her neck as I nodded in agreement.
"Was that always there?" Zach asked pointing out something in front of us which the portal.
"Guess we still have a round to complete." I exclaimed as we looked at each other with smiles and then portal before we took one more step through the portal.

Once,we went past the portal. We could see the crowds and audience members once again as they all we're cheering and hollering.
We're back!
"Musketeers. Musketeers." The audience members began to cheer for. I smirked as I placed my hands in my pocket and took in the sound. My eyes glanced around only to see that there are only twenty four of us in the arena.
Are we early are something?
"And that ladies and gentlemen is the end of round three. Give a hand for our remaining and brave competitors!" The voice of the host exclaimed as his voice had slightly echoed above us.
"With six out of the competition and the rounds have just begun! Stay tuned for the rest of the rounds and see which competitor will be this first year of Beast Royale!" He exclaimed causing everyone to go wild and leaving me curious as to what the future will bring.

"Mame,I have to make an incision on the wound."the female exclaimed.
"Over my dead body!" I growled with my shirt off and my wound shown in the open. I already have a small patch on my forehead and rubbing alcohol on my shoulder.
"It's useless to work with someone like her. So,if you want my advice. I would just patch up the wound and not worry about the stitching." A voice exclaimed as I look up only to see familiar face at the door frame. The nurse nodded before grabbing wrapping bandages.
"Glad to see your here,Maverick." I said with a smirk.
"And glad to see that you're still alive and a pain in the ass." Dawn exclaimed with a smirk as I rolled my eyes while holding still for the nurse whose wrapping the bandage on my shoulder.
"How did you find me?"
"Zach told me you would be in the medical room of this place." Dawn said with a shrug.
"Of course he did." I said shaking my head as the nurse was finished before walking out of the room for her next patient.
"So,how are you?" She asks exclaiming my wound as she walked towards me.
"Same as usual." I said as I grabbed my shirt and gently put it on.
"That's good. You were great out there."
"Thanks. It was a group effort." I said as I hopped off the counter and grabbed my leather jacket from the side.
"Well,you all did great then. You three make a good team."
"Yeah,we do. It's a same it's probably going to come to an end as the tournament progresses on forward."
"At least you guys had some sort of fun within that amount of time." She exclaimed
"Yeah. That's a good thing." I said as we both fell silent. I glanced over at Dawn as I took a deep breath in before beginning the conversation again.
"Hey,Maverick."
"Yes,Rocky?" She asked
"I was wondering...if you had seen what each of our greatest fears were?"
"No,only the common ones. Why do you ask?"
"Uh..well.."
*buzz**buzz*
My pocket starts buzzing as soon as I put my jacket on and had basically gave an answer. To be honest,I kinda forgot about it. I'm surprised that it still remained in tact and not destroyed into pieces. Then again,the phone is waterproof.
I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone only to see it's an unknown number.
It says: " Conquering fears makes you powerful, but facing a history weakens you. History will determine your fate when the return is official. "
The hell?
"Rocky,you okay?"
"Yeah,just got a text from an unknown person." I said as I placed it in my pocket.
"Maybe they got the wrong number."
"Yeah,maybe. Hey,have you got random texts from strangers or unknown numbers recently?" I asked having a bad feeling about this texters message.
"No. Not really." Dawn said shaking her head.
I was afraid of that.
"Okay."
"Rocky,I wouldn't be so worried about it. It's probably just some prankster or someone got the wrong number." I nodded
"You're probably right." I said with a faint smirk as I nodded when really I had one question replay in my head over and over again.
Who keeps sending these texts to me specifically?
End of chapter 31.
There you go. What did you think? Apologizes if the fears were all short. Speaking of fears,did you figure out each common and greatest fears our three musketeers had to face? If so,write in the comments what you think that they are. Who had the most brutal greatest fear? Zach,Ice,or Rocky? Let me know. Also,what do you think Cameron meant about Ice killing those closest towards her? Who keeps sending Rocky those weird messages? What condition is Skylar in that has Rocky so concerned? Find out in the next chapters! I'm done speaking or writing so to speak. XD Anyways,Goodbye for now and have a happy new years!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
977K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
395K 32.9K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
212K 23.2K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...