Hangovers

Here is a pic of Rocky Rebel ;)
Hey guy's so your probably wondering what I'm doing. Well my account on Deviant art is being a bitch so I thought to pass the time I work this next chapter,been a while. Also be prepared for Dawn's drunk state XD
Rocky's POV
I got out the door instantly while ignoring all the weird looks I was receiving and turned my head all around till I saw that bitch with my wallet running away to the left. So I follow her and I was coming at good pace chasing this chick but,somehow this chick was like the Flash as I had to use my wolf to keep up with her. Whoever this girl was she's dead meat!
The girl was going so fast that I couldn't really get a full look at her but I was going to once I catch her.
We proceed to run and this chick tried to lose me by sharply turning corners but thanks to me keen senses I was able to turn instantly keeping up with her sorry ass. I wanted to transform and just tackle her just to get it over with but I have the possible chance that I'll lose my wallet in the process. I keep running until I could see she keeps running till she made another sharp turn in a dark alleyway which was slightly confusing because wouldn't it be a dead end for her?
Is she wanting me to catch her?
I turn the corner to the alleyway to see a brick wall or the end of the tunnel and the girl is gone!
How the fuck did she do that!
I soon got my answer when I felt my human ears pick up something that sounds a whistle drop as I raise my head only to see a big metal blob heading towards my way. My eyebrows raise as I instantly leap to the side and as for the object...
Thud!
I turn my head only to see the blob being revealed as a rusty ladder that looked like it was still stable as half of it looks like it got ripped off,I then looked up to see the thief's eye's connecting to mine as she stares at me for a solid minute then smirks and turns away.
This chick isn't human!
*sigh*
I huff then I glance at the sides of the wall and nod as I know what to do and had to be quick about it.
My nails sharpen to a certain point as I took a few steps back before running towards the big wall ahead of me as I didn't slow down at all and kept running with all my might. Once I was only two feet from touching the wall face first,I leaped forward as..
Screech!
My nails dig into the solid brick as I balanced myself on to the sides and before I would fall I leap to the nearest wall which was to my right as I used my feet as a booster and touched the wall flat.I quickly do a mid air somersault landing on my feet to the side of the wall as my nails were sunk into the cement. But I know that if I don't do anything soon I'm going to get broken nails and one future back problem so, I decide to let my body slightly swing back and forth with my nails still connected and I did this a few times before the third time my feet and body were more out forward. I take the risk as I release my grip on the wall and do a backflip. I hope I'm going to make it as my eyes were closed but I could feel my feet touch a pavement as I open my eyes to see myself at the top of roof.
I smile as I turn my head to see the girl still running with wallet in hand as I ran towards her. Once I was close enough my feet gave me a boost and I lung at the girl who turns around only to see that I was right on top of her. Her eye's widened as she didn't have the chance to move out the way as..
Crash!
I tackled her to the ground as I pinned her on top of me. My hands grasped her wrist as her eyes look into mine,my wallet was still in her grasp though,and I'm kinda sweating a bit then again you try running in a men's black layered suit vest at full speed. But out of this I caught the thief and got a better look at her.
The girl looks exactly like my age, as she has long snow white hair,icy blue eyes,when it comes to height I seem like the taller one by an inch or two. The girl is wearing a black bare midriff tank top that was revealing her abdomen which was impressive and similar like mine,cut off jeans revealing her legs a bit,as high top black converses, wearing feather dog tag necklace,thick leather band bracelet,and she shows me her pearly whites with a smile on her face.
"Who are you?" I ask as the girl just smiles some more at me causing me to be more pissed at her.
Her scent smells familiar..but what!
Skylar's POV
Rock,left me in charge to babysit miss Maverick over here who seems slightly off.well I mean besides the fact that she's drunk.
I'm surprised that she actually drank the four drinks those demons ordered for her yet, I'm happy Rocky stepped in when it came to the roofie drink. I've seen that happen before when a guy handed an underage teenager a drink but luckily I stepped in and said to the guy that gave her the drink that she's my daughter and that he need to leave before he won't have any parts to be a father. So he left as I took the girl to my house to rest and when morning came.I explained to her my deed and she was grateful about it. I don't want the same thing to happen to Dawn Maverick.
I've known her since she first came here about 12 years ago. Dawn was a little one at the time and Drake had to babysit her due to her parents working,her siblings were spending the night at a friends house. Drake asked me if I could watch her since he still had a job to do and even though I do too I couldn't say no. Dawn was precious and adorable at the time,she would sit on my lap and ask me why I serve as she put it "icky" drinks. I smiled as she was nice enough to say hello to each customer that came to get a drink. Everyone kept mistaking Dawn for my daughter when really I told them I'm just babysitting for a friend. By the end of the day,Dawn fell asleep and I had made a friend. Dawn didn't care about me being a werewolf as she told me that I was her first werewolf friend. Ever since then when Dawn get the chance to,she'd come visit me and Drake. But now look at her,she grew up to be a beautiful young woman and I'm happy for her.