Relative Talk

Good day,m8's! Yes I wrote that on purpose. How are you fabulous people? Hopefully good. ☺ Anyways,ready for another chapter? I hope so! Now like I said don't get ahead of me on things. Also here's a picture of Skylar. Now here's the question for you all who do you guys ship more?: Rocky&Dawn,Rocky&Ice,or Zach&Dean. I'll let you guys decide that debate.*winks*Thought this song would dedicated to how Dawn or Rocky or Both feel. Nowwww,on with the show,I mean story,damn it. XD
Dawn's POV
"You guys almost kissed!?" They all exclaim unison which makes me jump about a few feet.
"Will you guys keep your voices down? Caroline is nosy enough as it is." I exclaimed rolling my eyes as I turned back to the stove to continue cooking fresh bacon.
The girls felt bad ditching me and leaving me alone so,they decided to spend the night at my house to make it up to me. I couldn't keep what happened at the park yesterday a secret and I thought I'd tell them before I leave for school as kinda a heads up. Stephanie and Alexandria are sitting on the stools while Zoe is helping me make breakfast.
"I'm sorry but you just pulled the most ballsy move in Maverick history." Steph said leaning against the counter table
"Too bad it was V-blocked by a certain puppy."Alexandria chuckled pointing out a certain puppy eating kibble. Yeah,the girls got to meet Trouble for the first time. It was adorable. Stephanie actually took a picture of all of us with Trouble and posted it on Instagram. The caption above the picture said: Meet the newest and cutest member of the squad,Trouble.
They love her and that's good.
"I'm sure Trouble didn't do that on purpose." Zoe said as she adjusted her glasses as she takes the turner and stirs around the hash browns.
"Oh,I'm pretty sure she did." Steph exclaimed with a laugh which is true considering that Trouble is kinda protective when it comes to people flirting or getting close to me. Now there were a few times Trouble had somehow made things get awkward between Rocky and I.
"Do you guys think,I made the wrong move?" I said as bit on my bottom lip and turn the stove down to low before glancing at all of them.
"Well,it's obvious you got anxious and wanted to taste tomboy Rebel's lips." Alexandria said with a wink which made me look down to my feet with a flushed face.
I lost control of myself and for some reason,a part of me overwhelmed me that I never did experience with any girl before...lust.
"Yeah,I'm kinda surprised that you didn't moan Rocky's name in your sleep,last night." Steph added as soon as I looked up with wiggling eyebrows which made my face burn even more.
"Guys,lay off. She's just going through a tough time right now." Zoe exclaimed which made me smile.
"Thank you,Zoe."
"Besides,Dawn doesn't moan Rocky's name, she would screams it." She said with a smirk on her face as my smile turned to a frown.
"Traitor." I exclaimed with a glare as she just smiles and shrugs before returning to cooking.
"So,you admit it~?" Steph said growing a Cheshire cat like grin.
"No,besides I never had a dream about Rocky."
*Yip*
"Don't you start too." I said pointing at Trouble who just turns back to her food and continues eating her kibble.
"Well,there's your witness." Alexandria exclaimed with a smile which made them all laugh as I rolled my eyes growing a faint smile. 
"But,I'm serious you guys. I don't know how everything is going to be with Rocky today."
"Well,one of two things can happen. Rocky and you continue life like nothing happened."Zoe said turning off the stove before looking at me.
"And the other?"
"Things become hella awkward between you two."Steph exclaimed which caused me to groan.
"I was afraid you would say that." I muttered
"Hey relax, Dawn. Everything will be fine." Alexandria said
"That's what everybody says until shit happens." I said proving a point.
"Oh,quit being a grumpy bear. We'll be right there for you." Zoe said as she gave me a brief hug with a reassuring smile while Alexandria and Stephanie both nodded. A faint smile grew on my face.
"Thanks guys."
"Anytime for our hopelessly love struck best friend." Stephanie said which made me stick my tongue out as we all laughed.
"Now whose hungry?" I asked as they all said me in unison which made me chuckle at them as I got the silverware. I set Alex and Steph's plates right in front of them,I go back to the counter to make Zoe's plate when..
"Omg,Dawn this is our song!" Zoe exclaimed as I questioned her it was until she walked over and cranked the volume up on the radio only for us to here a familiar whistling with beats going off in the background. A smile grows on my face as we look at each other.
"May,I have this time to share with you for us to be dorks?" Zoe asked which made me smile.
"I'd be honored." I exclaimed with a faint smile as we start to mimic Hilary's sweet voice on the radio as we pick up our turners and use them as mics.
It wasn't until the beat dropped going to the main verse as me and Zoe start dancing our asses off as we continue to mimic sing the song. The good news is that my parents and brother aren't here,while Caroline is still out like a light. The bad news is well,I'm dancing in my polka dot underwear and a crop top that's only covering my chest not my stomach. So,I'm basically dancing in my undergarments. But right now,I don't give two fucks. I'm having fun with my best friend.
Zoe and I loved this song since it first came out. Zoe decided to play it in my room once as we started dancing on my bed. It was the first thing that me and Zoe clicked over when we met. It kinda became a tradition for us to do every time this song came on radio.
I was swinging my hips side to side basically jumping as I had my arms stretched out over my head while Zoe was doing her own dance. I could feel basically what the song is called, Spark. It almost made me question about the same thing with the incident with Rocky.
Would I have felt a spark if I kissed Rocky without any interruptions? Would have I felt something I had when I kissed Zane or something more?
We kept singing and dancing like goofballs until we heard the song coming to an end.
We looked at each other and smiled as Zoe walked over and turned the volume of the radio down. I listen to music while I'm cooking,it makes things less boring.
"Amazing performance, ladies." Alexandria exclaimed as me and Zoe took our bows except when I looked up my eye's widened. Why do you ask? Well,Steph has in her hand a phone that seems to be raised the way you normally do when you take a picture or in my case...
"Did you film us!?" I exclaimed with my face burning with heat. I then realized that it's not ordinary phone she had in her hands,it was mine.
"Yep,the whole show." Steph exclaimed before I saw her eyes glue back to my phone for a few minutes clicking her fingers away.
"What are you doing?" I asked hoping that she doesn't do what I believe she's planning on.
"Sending it to your future wife." She exclaimed which made my eye's widen and face go pure white.
"Give it back." I exclaimed racing over to her before it was too late,but..
"Too late,it's sent." She exclaimed with a smirk which made my jaw drop.
I looked at the caption before the video. It read:
Do you like what you see,Rebel?  -S&A
"I'm doomed." I said hiding my face in my hands as I could feel my temperature rise to a point where I could feel my cheeks burn heavy as I heard the girls laughing at me in the background.