Fear Factor

One the first day of Christmas,this gave to you..a new chapter for this book. Seasons greetings! I give you the gift of greetings,a mash up song,and a new chapter. This chapter is and will probably be the longest chapter in the history of all my previous chapters. So,beware XD. Also,this chapter is another Dawns POV isn't as much in this kind of chapter. Mainly Rocky's. Prepare for this chapter begins now.
Rocky's POV
For the past week,I couldn't get that sentence out of my head back at the Mavericks attic.
"Ice's pack territory."
It was written in that one diary. I couldn't get it out of my head,but I thought it would be wise to move on since I had other things to deal with. One being of which and what I'm doing right now is picking my mom and dropping her off home. I glance over only to see Skylar in the passenger side asleep with her head pressed against the window. A faint smile on my face as I keep my eyes on the road.

I know that she's right when it comes me not always being the hero behind the cape,but I'd rather shield and protect those that matter most in my life then having to lose more of my family.
Two, I got a couple hours before the next round of the tournament is being held. Not going to lie, I'm a little nervous for multiple reasons and one of them is passed out on the passenger seat. Dean and basically everyone else already are concerned about me,but now I have a whole family whose concerned about me. Don't get me wrong,it's nice to have someone give a damn about you. But you know what happens to me could effect a widow of a mother who finally gets her daughter back. I maybe part monster and human,but that doesn't stop me from being the guard dog in the family.
Ooh,the whole solo touchy macho guy act. I'm shaking within my paws.
*sigh*
'You're an ass sometimes you know that. '
Who do you think me made this way,dip shit!
As much as I could argue with my counterpart which is crazy and sounding psychotic. I need to get my mind on straight.
PFF! That's going to be a hard task.
I roll my eyes before I slowly pull into the driveway only to gentle shift gears to park and kill off the car. I turned my head only to see a figure walk towards mom's side of the car just as I got out too.
*creak!*
"How long has she been passed out?"the figure asked as they unbuckle Skylar's seat belt with Skylar tilting into the figures arms. The figure instantly picks Skylar up into their arms before shutting the door behind them.
"Since the medication kicked in when we left."
"So,about a couple hours?" I nod
"I see."
"You know you didn't have to do this,uncle Noah. I had this under control." I exclaimed as I walked around my car to walk beside him.
"As if we'd let the daughter of our big sister handle this alone." A figure from behind as they scuffle with the top of my head .
"Well,I appricate it,Reine. I hate to admit it but I do. I mean you remember what the doctor said about her condition." I said glancing at mom as I walk beside Noah and Reine towards the small building up ahead.
"Yes and we'll make sure she starts taking her medication." Noah exclaimed
"Good and make sure she doesn't watch tonights tournament." I exclaimed
"I don't know if it will be a good idea,kid." Reine exclaimed as she stepped forward in front of the door before reaching into her jean pocket and pulling out the keys to the door.
"Why not? Have you guys forgotten the effects of what could mainly cause conflict to her condition." I said with furrowing eyebrows as the door slowed opened on it's own as Reine walked in.
"We know the conditions,Rocky. We know you have concerns about Skylar, but it's pointless to hide a popular event." Noah exclaimed as he entered the room and set Skylar down on a couch that's a keep feet to the right of the door. He then turns reaches out for the blanket resting on top of the couch before gently covering mom.
"He's right,kid. It's better to find out the first time then having to find out somewhere else." Reine exclaimed leaning against the closed door.
I looked at Skylar then Noah and Reine before shaking my head.
"Just make sure she doesn't have anything happen to her. I don't want her to get back into the hospital due to what she'll see tonight." I said rubbing my neck.
"I wouldn't fully guarantee it. The whole family are probably going to watch. Just as long you don't do anything irrational,kid. Like jumping off a train." Reine said with a smirk.
"You saw that huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"Rocky, basically everyone watched that. The tournament is a popular thing. It's not just posted on TV or not just live broadcasting. It's also posted on the social media,told on radios,and everywhere.The tournament is a famous thing that's gaining you the fame you never expected." Noah exclaimed turning back to me.
"But fame isn't something that I consider or even want."
"Might have to get used to it, kid. At least until this whole tournament thing ends." Reine answered with a shrug.
"I hope you're right about that." I said with a sigh.
"Now,get out of here and make it towards your tournament." Noah said as he pats my right shoulder. I nodded.
"Come back alive,kid. I still want to have a niece by the end of this tournament." Reine said as she took her right arm and playfully punched my left shoulder.
"So do I." I exclaimed before I looked at Skylar only to give her a quick mind link goodbye.
"Goodbye,mom. Love you."
I then leave for the tournament.