Next stop,Round two!

Sup. Best intro yet. XD Anyways, What's going on and how is everyone doing on this fine day/afternoon/night. Depending on where you live due to time zones. Any who ,a new chapter, no more interruptions, let's just get right into the chapter! The song above will go along with the main section of the chapter. Plus you'll find something out,just saying. XD Also heads up,Dawn's perspective won't be showing up as much for a certain reason.
Rocky's POV
*Huff**Huff*
"Come on Rebel is that you can do?" A voice exclaims causing me to look up from the ground view to a familiar voice's face.
"You wish." I exclaimed with a smirk as I leaped up to my feet and I swung my arms only for her to dodge before she goes to make her strike. However, I block with my arm before gripping her wrist only for her to bend my arm backwards. I grit my teeth before a kick straight to the gut knocks me onto my back. I go to get up but a converse shoe pins my chest down.
"Stay down."she exclaims catching her breath causing me to grow a faint smirk.
"You're telling that to the wrong wolf,Ice." I said as I swung my left arm at Ice's foot whose body instantly leaped up a few feet off the ground and coming straight down my chest. Instantly,my body tumble rolls to the side as my hands distance myself between me and the ground when I stop rolling. I instantly push up and get to my feet.
"Nice reflex's." She replies with a nod and a faint smirk.
"Right back at you." I said with a faint side nod to my right.
"Why don't we take a break?" Ice said lowering her fighting stance.
"You read my mind." I said with a smirk. Lowering my stance as well as I interlock my fingers before raising them over my head for a few crackles.

"Heads up!" I heard as a water bottle is coming at me at full force but, my right arm instantly reached out catching the bottle singlehandedly.
"Thanks." I exclaimed before twisting the lid off taking a few sips of the water.
*snicker*
"What's so funny?" I ask after I twisted the lid back on the bottle only for Ice to only point out literally what she was snickering at. I glance down only to see a blotches of grass stains and mud on my pants. I guess that's what happens when you spare in your backyard.
"Yeah,well at least I only got it on my pants."
"What's that suppose to mean?" I nod my head pointing out what I'm talking about. She instantly glanced down only to see a huge blotch stain of grass and mud smeared right across her shirt.
"Aw,crap!" She exclaimed which made me just burst out laughing.
"Laugh it up,Rebel."
"I will." I said with a smile.
"Keep being like that and I make sure you have a "mud" mask."
"Have to decline on that offer; even though you could help moisturize my face." I said fluttering my eyelashes causing both of us to start laughing.

After a laughing fit,a thought come into play.
"So,how long are we taking a break?"
"Depends,why do you ask?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to play a game."
"What kind of game?"
"Twenty questions."
"Okay,so what's the rules?"
"Each of us will take turns asking ten questions equally and we both have to answer unless it's personal then we say pass."
"Okay,I'm game."
"Who wants to go first?"
"Well,since you came up with it. It's only fair that you start it off,wise guy."
"Alright. Favorite color?"
"Silver." Ice answered in a snap
"Nice,any kind of blue for me."
"Interesting color choice."
"Thanks,your turn."
"Okay,favorite genre of movie?"
"Action,horror,and mystery." I reply
"Horror and mystery." She said with a shrug.
"My turn. Favorite ice cream flavor?"
"Easy,chocolate mint."
"Rocky road."
"Ironic. Fits your nickname and your personality."
"Like you have any say in that."
"Touché,my dear friend. Touché. Anyways,biggest fear or fears?"
"Pass." I said instantly as I rubbed the back of my neck not only embarrassed about the needle fear but about the other fear.
"Yeah,kinda wanna pass on that too."
"That's fine. Um...pet peeve."
"People chewing like they are mocking cows."
"Relatable. Um...I guessing when people talk smack but doesn't walk the talk."
"Nice one."
"Alright, my turn. Favorite type of music."
"Alternate." I reply with a shrug
"Nice,so do I."
"Really?"
"Yeah,it may not look like it,but give certain songs a listen to and you'll know what you like."
Spoken wisely.
"You're not wrong."
"How many have you gone through?"
"Not even halfway." I said with a smirk
We proceeded with our questions and asking our likes,dislikes,opinions,and which we would choose or prefer if given a choice. Ice and I have most things in common. I don't want to say a lot considering there are some differences between us. But most of them we have in common. The questions went by fast and we actually got up to twenty in a breeze.
"Wait,you actually got someone laughing so hard the milkshake came out of their nose." I said refreshing what she just said.
"Twice actually. It was hilarious but it was too bad that I didn't record it at the time. That would've been great to watch right about now."
"Now,I know what not to drink in front of you." I said
"Eh,if I can make you shoot a milkshake out of your nose then it's possible to get any drink through your nose."
"Touché. I'm concerned about drinking in front of you in general,now."
"Good." She said growing a mischievous smile on her face before we started losing it again.