Game on!

Werewolves,vampires, and gayness,oh my! :p Welcome back! To another chapter along with some music. *forms a devious smirk.* Just kidding or am I? No,I am kidding though. Also,let me know if I should actually form a hardback or paper back book. Anyways,I another chapter I will provide so,off we go my friends.
Rocky's POV
My eyes resting on the sky while a hand placed behind my head with my teeth gnawing on the insides of my cheeks. My bare legs and arms feel a tickle from the slight pokes of wind. My back against the hard tile with nothing but empty thoughts in my head begins to think.
Zane? Julian? Quinn and Merissa? Who the hell could know me and pull this on me? Let alone target my friends?
*sigh*
My eyes slowly close to let darkness overwhelm me for a while my mind keeps popping thoughts to this until one appeared. I wish I didn't immediately think of.
Will they really involve all loved ones?
My eyes shot open as I instantly sit up as my gasped breaths at the thought strangles my throat like fine ribbon.
I can't have my mom go through the same hell she went through protecting me and sacrificed. Reine is the leader of my possible future,and Noah is a dad and a husband. I can't do that to them. They've been enough. As for my friend's, Dawn maybe mad at me but she maybe just as in danger as Dean was last night. And Dean is finally getting things back in order and getting his love life untangled. Also Ice. She's been broken already and is just slowly gluing back her life together. They all don't deserve what this texter has in store for me.
I'm going to fight back twice as hard as what they throw me. I don't care what happens to me just as long everyone I care about is safe and alive. Plus if I go,I'm dragging this bastard with me.

"Rocky?"a recognizable voice whispers with a faint echo. I instantly get to my feet before shifting and running towards the voice. I leap off not before grabbing the edge of roof and did a Summersault through the window releasing my grip. Landing on my feet as I glance at the source.
"Hey,Dean." I exclaim faintly before I turned my back and shut the window.
"Couldn't sleep?"
"Just getting some air is all." I said as I stretch my back
"You need to take it easy. We'll figure this problem out tomorrow." He yawns
"Yeah,yeah. I know. I'm just trying to cool down from all I'm feeling right now."
"Why does that sound more like a female problem then normal?"
"I'm serious,Dean. I feel nothing but this anger and I don't know some form of doubt inside."
"You're afraid." I scoff at his words
"I'm not afraid just concerned about everyone. I mean we did what we had to do in not telling the police."
"But it leaves us open more as targets."Dean exclaims finishing my statement.
"Exactly. I should be taking the hits and punches,not you guys." I said shaking my head.
"Rocky. You need to rest,okay?"
"Alright,But I'm going to sleep in the spare room and let you continue to sleep in mine. I kinda need it,man."
"That's perfectly fine. Although wouldn't you kick me into the guest room."
"Not tonight. You kinda earned it plus its better to get space and be able to relax into a different room then in a room you can't sleep in." I said
"That's fine. I hope you get some sleep." Dean said as I nod before walking past him. He gave my a few pats on the back before I walked into the empty room. It wasn't much but a spare bed. I only got this in case I have other visitors or just to get away from Dean when he gets snugly with me. Originally, I had bought the small bed so,when Dean came over he would sleep somewhere else and leave me some space but nope that idea was useless.
Anyways,the point is as much as I comforted Dean,I need time to breath and figure out a way to solve this problem once and for all.