Trapped Feelings

Fellow gents! I don't know why I started like that. XD Anyways,welcome back to another chapter! I'm excited to continue writing these and I get the feeling you guys do too. If some of you are not bored of this book yet. XD Anyways, back to a another Zean chapter.
Zach's POV
How can I face him? After all he's done to drift something I had apart like nothing. I could ignore him like he does with us but it would only bring question and encouragement for him. Mark has gone too fucking far. He destroyed my reasons to even love the one guy I've had my eyes on for since well I was a kid. I want him to get derailed with karma when it comes time for him to taste of his own medicine. Mark is the definition of asshole.
But even though,my anger can't distinguish the deeds that Mark has done. That question still remains a mystery to me.
How can I face him?
That question seems to not only be for Mark,but Dean as well. You're probably questioning what I could possibly mean by that. I told Dean my reason to love him hell,I've been kissing him as if my life depended on them. However,Lust and love are two common confusions that I've had or been having. I want to make this relationship official by asking him out on a date that wasn't made from a bet. I don't know why,but I feel like my heart could detonate from his possible answer. The words seem to be thick as water when it comes to the voice I have. I don't know if what I'm feeling is simply the lust of his body or simply the feelings I had since childhood. The only things I do know is Dean belongs in my heart and I want to make my knighthood more than a dream for him.

But,you could say that my love life and family problems are just the icing on the cake. Why? Because Dawn and I aren't anywhere near as close when it comes to our dad's investigation. The only leads we have so far is the dreams and the area of where our father was killed.
Ice's pack territory
If it was before we we're born and if Ice is the same age as us then she'll be just as in the dark as us. So,it's pointless to ask her for anything. It would be a terrible idea to even go to investigate pack territory. From what I heard from Dawn it's not worth it to even try. I would agree too considering pack law states that no intruders shall enter pack territory unless you are a fellow pack member or an ally to the pack.
Still it leaves us in question as to who the werewolf could be? Ice's dad? Someone from their pack? Someone we'd never expect? Puzzling questions with possible answers that would be solved.
*sigh*
I'm finally fed up of looking at my ceiling in pity or to relax my thoughts when really I can't. My body sits up halfway as I instantly turn the body off to the side of my bed only to see a familiar photograph. A faint smile begins to tug at my lips before I officially get up from bed and decide to wear something for usual school.

"Dude,that latest round was killer!" Jake said with a pat on the back.
"It wasn't that big of a deal." I reassured as we kept walking onwards down the hallway.
"Zach,are you kidding me? You guys crushed that round like it was nothing! I'm surprised that you didn't do it blindfolded." Seth exclaimed
"We worked together. Teamwork and cooperation helped us get through it."
"Ah,like when we have our games. Still has soccer spirit." Gabe said patting my back.
"Well,of course! What kind of captain would I be if I didn't?"
"A crappy one." Jake exclaimed causing to other guys to laugh at the comment.
"Speaking of Captain. You ready to get back out on the field,my friend." Gabe said as he gripped my right shoulder with a cheesy grin.
"Obviously, I want to make sure we make it to nationals again this year." I said with a nod
"Good,good." Gabe exclaimed as he released his grip only to pat my back a few times.
"I might feel a little rusty so you know what that means right?"
"Of course,training on the field after school." Gabe said with a smirk.
"I'm not going to lie,I'm a little pumped considering that the latest game is coming up this weekend." I exclaimed
"Oh,dude. Didn't you hear,that game is being rescheduled."
"What"
"Yeah,turns out the other team doesn't have enough members for that day so,they had to reschedule our game."
"Aw,damn it. Way to crush my hopes and dreams,dude." I said releasing a huge sigh as my arms droops to my sides. Causing the guys to just laugh.
"Look at this way,you'll have more time to practice for our game."
"When do we play them?"
"In about two weeks."
"Why must the sport hate me so!" I exclaim as I raise my hands up before throwing them back down to my sides.
"Your just not having any luck with anything." Gabe said with a simple shrug causing me to roll my eyes at him as my eyes spots the figure that I couldn't stop seeing. Dean.
"Let's hope your wrong about that." I mutter
He is grabbing his books from his locker while Rocky leans against the nearest locker to his right with her arms crossed. She rolls her eyes before her eyes mets mine. I simply give a faint smile and give a small wave. She squints her eyes on me before placing two fingers near her eyes before turning them towards my direction.
Guess,she's still protective of Dean.
"Who you waving at,dude?" Seth asks
Shit,forgot they were there.
"Just a friend." I said as I bobbed my head towards Rocky's direction.
"Rocky rebel?!" Most of the guys exclaims with slight shock in their voice.
"Yeah,why?"
"Dude that girl is fucking brutal!" Jake exclaimed as he shook his head as I glanced back at Rocky and Dean only to see them walking away with Rocky placing her hands in her pocket while Dean is carrying his books talking her ear off as usual.
"How exactly?" I ask
"Dude,have you forgotten she smoked the whole soccer team in a skins vs shirts match?!" Logan asks
"Not only that but,have you seen all she's done in the tournament? Talk about a bitch being crazy tough." Jake added shaking his head.
"She's just a good fighter." I exclaimed with a shrug.
"Dude,she's a fucking beast!" Seth stated shaking his head which made me roll my eyes.
I swear these guys are more dramatic then any mean girls.
"Isn't that a good thing though? I mean calling her a beast. She would probably would consider it a compliment." I exclaimed causing those three to go off on their own discussion of what I just said. I just shake my head as I keep on walking.
"Hey,man." I heard Gabe whisper from beside me.
"Good luck trying to get past his friend." Gabe whispered out before continuing onward.
Does he know my intentions? Or should I say possible intentions.
I'm still puzzled as if I should ask Dean out or simply just take the possible easy way out and not go through with it? Sadly,I get the feeling I know what answer I'm already striking towards.
But Gabe is right though. How will I be able to ask or even try to ask Dean out when he's being protected twenty four seven by someone other than me.
Come on,Zach. Have more confidence!
Yeah. I should have more confidence in this situation! Starting with walking towards Dean and telling him personally on this possible date. I got this!