Coming out, sort of

Another chapter? Wish granted. What is up my fellow companions and welcome to another chapter. Great,I already sound like more of a You tuber than a writer XD. Any who, I should probably start up this chapter. Oh! Before I forget,the song above. It's suppose to resemble something that goes along with the chapter. I won't tell you,you'll have to use your Scooby Doo detective skills to figure it out. You'll know what I'm talking about when you hear it. Also since it's already getting near the end of the first nine weeks,there is a possibility that this will be the latest chapter for a while. If not then,I'll let you know in the next chapter. But,I'm done "talking". Enjoy the chapter.;)
Dawn's POV
The only sound that could be heard for miles was the cries of the wind.
My eyes meet theirs as we begin our longing stare. My feet shifted to the sides ready in position, fingernails digging to into the palm of my hand,and soft breathes through my nose. Their stance is similar to mine except breath is out of mouth, and hands are on the tips like the feet. One wrong move and it was all over. I knew that one of us would be walking away from this and it wasn't going to be them.
I then raced towards them without a moments hesitation while they did the same.
I waited for the right moment as at the last moment,it stood up on it's hind legs ready to strike down like a grizzly bear. At the last second,I swing my right arm across its stomach except when I swing my arm. My arm had went through it's body vertically like a shadow before my arm was at the other side of it's body.
My pupils shrunk while it grew a wicked smile revealing its blood stained teeth.
It raised its paw before swinging it's arm. It was faster than I could react sending my head to sway with the arm.
I could feel fresh blood dripping down from my cheek as instantly stand to my feet with my fist gripped tightly. I swing my arm again across it's snout only for it to phase through it like before.
It remained it's smirk before raising it's right foot and kicking me right into the gut as I suddenly go flying but..
Crash
The bark erupts my stop as I fall onto my stomach. Before I could even react at all a grip takes a chunk of my hair before raising me up off the ground before releasing it only to be replaced with fingers wrapped around my throat.
Slam!
The bark smashes into my back as my eyes stares into it's bloodshot ones.
Deja vu all over again.
Surprisingly I'm losing my breath and can't break this hold.
"DAWN!" a voice shouts as it brings a bright light overpowering us and this whole scene in general.