Finding What Is Lost

By avrilkk

Sang Sorenson meets the blackbourne boys and falls in love but after they leave Ashly Waters high school ever... More

Chapter One: A Few Months Earlier
Chapter 2: Going Back
Chapter 3:Meeting New People
Chapter 3: Axel POV
Chapter 4: Night Time Terror
Chapter 6: Safety
Chapter 7: Marc POV
Chapter 8: Feeling Loved
Chapter 9: Corey POV
Chapter 10: Past Hurts
Chapter 11: Brandon POV
Chapter 12: Letters
Chapter13: Brandon POV
Chapter 14: Storms
Chapter 15: Corey POV
Chapter 16 :Clean Up
Chapter:17 Marc POV
Chapter :18 Axel Short POV
Chapter 19: Fishes and North
Chapter 20: Raven POV
Chapter 21: Home Found
Chapter 22: Marc POV
Chapter 23:Growing Pains
Chapter 24: Guys small P.O.V's
Brandon P.O.V
Chapter 26: Happy Days
Chapter 27: Axel POV
Chapter 28 : Five Loves
Chapter 29: Blackbourne Team
Chapter 30: Finding the Truth within the Lies
Chapter 31: Owen and Axel POV's
Chapter 32: Its a Fresh Day In Hell
Chapter 33: North and Raven POV's
Chapter 34:Silias and Corey POV
Chapter 35: No Hope
Chapter 36: Victor, Luke, Kota POV'S
Chapter 37: Sean, Gabe, Marc and Nathen POV's
Chapter 38: Losing the Will
Chapter 39: Raven and Sean, Silas POV
Chapter 40: Car Two
Chapter 41:North Brandon and Luke POV
Chapter 42: Broken Heart
Chapter 43: Owen, and Axel POV
Chapter 44 : Nathen and Corey POV
Chapter 45:Try, Try, Try
Chapter 46: Gabe and Kota POV
Chapter 47: Nathen and Marc POV
Chapter 48: The Shower

Chapter 5: Raven POV

3.3K 164 5
By avrilkk

After feeling the babies kick and hearing malen'kiy (my little angel) speck in my mother tounge I know that this is the woman for me, for us she has been hurt so much, I will never let anyone hurt her again she is so different from the women I am used to and yet I feel so much more for her.

Our last girlfriend Kylie smashed our hearts and the team took a blow she was nothing like the woman who was just sitting in my lap, she was hard where as Sang has a softness to her and such a big open heart.

And as soon as I felt those little kicks on my hand, I don't care who there father is they are a part of me now and I tell Corey feels the same way but she right we know nothing of babies so when we are out today, I will sneak off and get some baby books.

"Ok I'm ready," Sang says coming back into the living after using the bathroom.

She looks so beautiful in that top, yes it tight but shit when she took of her coat I swear my dick went hard in pants, sure her boobs are full and lush and her small baby bump is gorgoes she is so beautiful and yet she has no idea she will be the light of our lives and those babies, even if some my brothers don't know it yet

"Ok lets go," Corey smiles as he heads for the door with my SUV keys in his hand, shit I hate someone else driving even if it is Corey but there is no way Sang will get in the car with me driving and after yesterday, I don't blame her.

We head to the parking garage Sang insists on talking the back seat calming there is more for my legs in the front, so I make her sit in the middle so I can see her.

After we park the car at the mall, we pile out and head for a baby store Sang has looked up on her phone, she's quick as she shops and picks things up as she walks before heading for the changing rooms, I also add a few summer dresses to the pile, her eyebrows rise at me in question but she says nothing as she heads to the changing room.

Corey goes in with her and I have to say I wish I was the one in there with her but I don't want to scare her I am a big fucking Russian and I know what I want and once I do, I go after it in this case her.

After she has a huge basket full of clothes she leads us around the shop as she looks at baby things her fingers touch the things she likes but she never puts any of them in the basket.

"Why don't you buy some?" I ask her nodding to a matching set of baby clothes she was just looking at.

"In anouther month I will its bad luck," she says rubbing her belly with out evening knowing it.

"Nothing will happen to them," Corey says shocking us both as he wraps her into a soft hug as she digs her face into his neck and sighs.

Shit I'm hard again this small girl will be the death of me, "Da, buy some."

"No in a month," she smiles again before heading to the other side of the shop.

She standing in front of some huge pillows that look like snakes they have pictures of pregnant women on them sleeping on them with there legs throne around it, she does not need one of these she has me.

"You have me for this," I say, pointing at the ugly pillows as her face turns bright red and she looks to Corey who just smiles.

"Raven I need one of these not only for sleep but I have problems with my back," she states her voice so small I can hardly hear her and now I feel like a shit.

"What is wrong with your back?" Corey asks, he says shit without thinking sometimes.

Sang is messing with her jacket again something she does when she's nervous or upset and shifting on both feet.

"I.... I.. have scare tissue and with the added weight of the babies it hurts sometimes," she whispers before picking up a pillow and walking toward the checkouts.

'Its ok Corey, she's not mad, she is scared of what we think about her," I say as we run to catch up with the little blonde bomb shell.

After Sang gives up a five minute argument she lets us pay and we head to he next store on her list which happens to be a store for under things so I let Corey go in with her and who much to my amusement is bright red before I sneak off to the bookstore and buy twenty baby books because they all say something different and one is for fathers and how to help the mother through pregnancy.

After leaving the bookstore I look in and to the undreware store and see Sang looking at stuff to sleep in I wouldn't mind if she slept in nothing like me but anouther shop catches my eye its a baby shop they makes your ideas into baby clothes I order ten things with matching outfits for each baby and then head back to the shop but they not there, I have a moment of panic before grabbing my phone.

Raven: Where are you

Corey: Changing room Sang was not happy about me coming in here this time

I laugh as I walk over to the seating area and sitting down.

Raven: Was malen'kiy(my angel) mad?

Corey: Yes she has to try bras on and now I'm standing in this small room with my back to the wall why she tries them on and I had to tell the sales woman I was her husband.

Raven: fuck shit I wish I was in there

Corey: I need a cold shower

I really laugh at that and the sales woman who is watching me like a hawk, frowns but I have never seen Corey even say something like that before.

Raven: Your preaching to the pair man

Corey: You mean choir

Raven: Same, I missed sponge bob this morning

Corey: That's what you get for sneaking in her bed

Raven: Worth it

Corey: I recorded it for you

Before I can reply my thanks they come out of the changing room, the sale assistants eyes me as I smile at Corey and Sang but her eyes soften as she see Sang, huh its not just us then.

"Hey baby," I smile big as the sales assistant mouth drops open and Sang looks just as shocked.

"I thought he was you husband," the assistant blurts as she looks from Snag to Corey.

"We both are," I laugh at the look on her face as I wrap an arm around Sang who just stares at me her face as red as beet root, fuck that's hot and sweat all the same time and Corey is smiling shyly whiel chewing his gum like he does when he stressed.

"Well, what ever perfume your wearing I need it," the assistant smiles softy at Sang.

"I don't wear any," she says quickly and slaps a hand over her mouth.

"No but you smell like strawberries and summer," I smile down at her as her ears turn red, as she looks up at me my heart seems to beat so hard in my chest as those green eyes stare up at me.

"You need to bottle that shit honey," she smiles at her bit Sang rubs a hand on her chest as she stares at the woman but not really seeing her, "You all done hun."

"Yes," Corey says as Sang does not answer he takes the basket and heads for the checkout.

"You ok malen'kiy (my angel)," I voice and her eyes snap to mine with questions in them.

"Yes," she smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes.

I let it go as my phone buzzes in my pocket its a reminder Corey set up on everyone phones after Doc told us Snag needs to eat regular, we walk to the check out as my phone buzzes again.

Axel: make sure the bird eats

Brandon: And not loads of shit she needs good food for the babies

I laugh I'm not the only one who has been on and information hunt for babies

Raven: I brought a load of books about babies

Axel: Good thinking Raven

Marc: There babies how hard can it be

Raven: Just one glance at some of these books and I realized it was never going to be easy

Corey: They have stong little kicks there fighters just like there mother

At that I smile over at the till where Sang is trying to convince Corey to let her pay and having no luck as he smiles down at her softy my phone starts blowing up.

Marc: You felt them kick

Brandon: What did it feel like

Axel: Don't push her you two

Raven: She liked at she let us

Marc: she did?

Raven: she was relaxed and smiling

Brandon: No more fruit cups Raven

Raven: Only needed the one

I laugh as I pocket my phone, Sang is about to reach for some bags but I scope them up and tuck her into my side before heading out the door.

"Food," I grunt as we head toward the food court.

After getting us all some food from different places we eat and chat a bit about Charleston its a shame she doesn't remember but at the same time if she did we may have never met her and I can't be sorry about that.

After eating Sang says she needs the toilet and disappears off while me and Corey wait right by the doors, watching everyone assessing for any threats and looking for anyone who looks like they have been following us.

I wanted to go in with her or at least send Corey in with her but she wouldn't hear of it

I am ready to go home and I know Sang is to she looked tired and after the excitement the last few days I can't say I blame her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
160K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...
241K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...
106K 5.4K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...