Rejected? Whatever. (UNDER MA...

By Anubis27

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READIN... More

Rejected? Whatever! Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Little bit of Ryder's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Ryder's POV)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Jason's POV)
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Write-A-Thon!!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 RYDER'S POV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Ryder's POV
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Spin off: Shadow West
Spin-Off's Release Date / More Bonus Chapters Coming Soon

Chapter 19

25K 721 199
By Anubis27

Cliche time! Melissa dragged me down the stairs. 

“RYDER!” Screamed down the stairs.

“WHAT?!” He yelled back. 

They may not be related by blood, but they are sooo siblings.

“ARE YOU READY?!”

“YEAH!”

“OKAY, WE’RE COMING DOWNSTAIRS NOW THEN!”

“Ever heard of inside voices? Geez.” I mumbled.

I walked down the stairs with Melissa trailing closely behind me. 

Ryder was at the bottom of the stairs staring at me as if I was the only girl in the room. His eyes were even slightly glazed. That’ll boost a girl’s ego.

“Keep your tongue in your mouth wolf boy. I don’t look that much different than I normally do.” 

“You normally look gorgeous, but just the thought that you dressed for me, makes it so much hotter.” He practically groaned the last part.

“Calm down. I want to do on this date now and there’s no time for you to take a cold shower.” I joked.

That just made his eyes glaze over even more. “What if you take the shower with me? Is there time then?”

Tempting.

“Let’s go. Out to the car.” I rushed him out to the car. 

I don’t know cars, but even I knew what a Ferrari looks like. It was black and spotless. I can tell he loves his car. As long as he doesn’t name it, I don’t care.

(Pic of the car on the side -----> )

He opened the car door for me. Who says chivalry is dead?

I slipped into the car and he gently cosed the door. 

He got into the driver’s side. “Mika, meet Mikayla.”

“I’m confused.” I answered honestly.

“Mate, meet my Car, Mikayla.”

“You named your car after me? I have no idea how to respond to that.” 

“That does sound a little weird doesn’t it?” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“I think I’m flattered? But let’s not name the car.” 

“Yeah...” Awkward....

I broke the silence.“Hey, when did you change?” I gestured towards his black jeans and tight white v neck. He was in sweat pants before.

“You were in the shower and Melissa let me in the room for a minute so I could get clothes.” 

“Ooh. So, where are we going?” I asked.

“There’s a fair a few towns over. I figure we could go there. It’ll be light and fun. Since I only had two hours to plan the date, I thought that I would save the giant romantic gesture for another time. I honestly just want to spend time with you.” He explained.

“A fair sounds fun and I agree. I think we’ve talked about enough heavy stuff for at least a week. Plus, it’s a good idea to keep it light if we’re going to go slow.”

Ryder pulled into the fair ground. I was surprised he didn’t start to cry when he dirtied his car by driving in mud. In fact, he didn’t even blink.

“Wait here.” He winked at me.

He opened my door for me and offered his arm to me.

“I’m more of a holding hands type of girl.” I smirked at him.

His smile brightened and he grabbed my hand.

I felt the sparks of the mate bond shock me. My wolf purred in contentment. 

As much as I don’t want to compare Ryder to Logan, I can’t help but think that it’s completely different than when I was with Logan. 

Ryder paid our admission and I looked around. I haven’t been to a fair since I was fifteen. 

My eyes widened in childlike awe when I saw the Ferris wheel in the distance. 

I looked at Ryder and he was staring at me in a loving way. 

“C’mon!” I dragged further into the fair by his hand. 

He chuckled, but let himself be lead away. 

I saw the game with the darts and the balloons and stopped. 

“Can we play?” I asked asked him. I would just use my own money, but tenically I’m still being held prisoner so I don’t have any money. 

Ryder didn’t answer me, but he reached into his pocket and pulled out money. 

He paid the shady booth guy and he handed us three darts. 

“Throw the darts to pop them balloons. There’s tags on them that say the size of your prize. Small,” He pointed to the plastic spider rings. “Medium.” Stuffed animals the size of my hand. “And Large.” Stuffed animal the size of me. “You can add dem tags together. Five smalls equal one medium. Five mediums equal one large.”

So 25 smalls equal one large.

Ryder picked up and dart and went to throw it, but I slapped his hand. 

“I wanna do it.” I plucked the dart out of his hand and threw it.

It popped a balloon. “Small.” The booth guy said after checking the tag.

I popped another. “Small.”

And another. “Small.”

I’m beginning to see a pattern here. 

“Ryder, I think they are all smalls.” I pouted. 

”Well, let’s test that theory.” He slapped fifty dollars on the stand.

The guy looked panicked, but took the money.

We spent the next fifteen minutes (and seventy-five dollars) popping balloons. 

With every dart we hit a balloon, sometimes two if we throw it at the right angle. Werewolf senses. 

Every single one of them were smalls.

250 smalls.

We traded them in for ten larges. The booth guy had to get more larges from other booths because he only have two of them by his stand and they were for show anyway. 

I got three Jamaican bananas, a dog with money signs all over it, four giant teddy bears, and two giant minions from Despicable Me. They were all the size of me, some even bigger. 

“Ryder.” I laughed. “How are we going to get these home?” He smiled at me. He;s done a lot of that tonight. “Hey! Listen to me. I mean I know I look fabulous, but self control.” I joked.

“I’ll call a few pack guys to drive them home.” 

I pouted. “But I want them.” 

“They are all yours, sweetie. I’ll have them put all of them in our room.”

Our room. 

“Um, Ryder. You know I’m not going to sleep with you tonight right?” What? I’m blunt.

His face went red. “Technically you are, but only sleeping. I can keep my hands to myself you know.” He tried joking.

I sighed. Honestly, I’m not sure if I’m ready to sleep in the same bed with Ryder. Even if it’s only sleeping. “Maybe. We’ll see.” 

Ryder pulled out his cellphone. “Jay?... Hey..... Yeah, she’s right here.... No, we’re fine.... I need a favor..... We got ten of these huge ass stuffed animals.... I wasn’t showing off, I didn’t even win them all. It was a group effort... I know we make a great team.... It’s going better than I thought it would... Okay, can we talk about this later? I’m still on a date.... I’m calling you to tell you to get some guys over here to bring these toys home. They;re not all going to fit in Mikayla.... Yeah, she told me not to name my car after her. She’s adorable... Just get over here.” He hung up. 

I love how he didn’t walk away from me when he was on the phone.

“We’re you really telling your bestie about our date right in front of me? Because I think you are doing it wrong. First off, you;re supposed to wait until the date is over. Second of all, it’s the girl who’s supposed to be gossiping to her friends about the guy. Not the other way around.” I teased him.

“Oh, so you’ll be gossiping about me, eh?” He winked as I rolled my eyes. “Grab as many prizes as you can and we’ll head towards the gate and wait for the guys.”

_______________________________________________

Pic of Ryder's car on the side ------------------>

Awh, they are sooooo cute. 

I want a Ryder!

Okay, I sent two hours on this chapter and then my computer crashed. I turned it back on to discover that I didn't save.

I know.

Soooo I reluctantly rewrote EVERYTHING. 

It's not as good as the first one, but all editing will be done after the whole book is completed.

Two more chapters to go for today!

Next Upload: A few Hours!

Anubis xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

422K 16.3K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
13.8K 574 52
Follow Ruby as she gets tired of her pack ignoring her and her family pretending she doesn't exist. Watch as the ones who are suppose to love her, he...
3.2K 156 30
Mates are something that comes naturally with being a Lycan. When your an alpha it becomes even more important. Two alphas, two packs and one bond, w...
124K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...