Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 11

7.7K 316 565
By thiamsbeta

I grabbed Hayden's small hand and started walking towards the dance floor. It was hard getting there, considering how crowed it was and with every step you took, you would collide with a new sweaty body. This is why I hate parties, but some of them can be redeeming.

If we can even make it do the dance floor, this party would of been the best part I've been to. The girl I have been crushing on for months, might actually want to dance with me. I never thought I would be able to say that.

"Where are we going?" She mumble, looking at me and laughing. "This party is so wild! I wanna go dance. Let's dance!" She yelled jumping up and down, still holding onto onw of my hands.

"That's what we're going to do." I laughed, smiling at how perfect she looked. "Is this a good place to dance?" I bent down so I was closer to her ears.

"This is perfect!" She yelled looking around at everyone near her.

I laughed and started jumping around, pumping my fist to the beat of the music. I looked down at Hayden and watched as she started doing the same as me. I grabbed one of her hands and spun her around, watching the smile grow on her small, soft face.

"That was amazing!" She yelled, walking back over to me and wrapping her arms around her neck. What happened next, made my heart completely stop.

Hayden Romero, one of the most prettiest, popular, smartest girls is kissing me. She kissed me. I didn't have to kiss her and she did it by her own will. I snapped back into reality and kissed her back, moving my lips with hers.

She grabbed both of my hands and lowered down, closer to her waist. My eyes opened wide and my heart dropped even further into my stomach. I looked up slightly and noticed Theo over in the corner. He had a cup in his hand and someone was standing next to him, laughing and trying to get Theo's attention. She was failing, but she kept on trying.

I closed my eyes and tried to get back into the moment, but just knowing that he's standing there and watching us, made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Hayden this is great, like so freaking great but I can't. Not until you're sober and know that you want to do this." I told her nicely, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way. "I do really like this, but not until you know that it's what you really want to do."

"I understand and I just want to say, you are a real gentlemen. I appreciate that, Liam." She smiled, letting go of my hands and walking back over to the drinks.

I smiled and turned around, looking in the corner that Theo was in. I lost my smile when I realised that he wasn't there anymore, so I decided to go and look for him. I came to the party with Theo, so I think it's fair enough that I spend some time with him. I'll introduce him to some people and make sure he feels welcomed.

I went to the corner he was in and looked around for him, noticing that there was a door at the end of the hallway. I made my way towards it, hoping I wasn't just about to walk in on something disturbing.

I knocked on the door slightly and slowly opened it, popping my head in and opened in mouth wide. I could feel all the rage rushing through me and I wanted to yell, but I couldn't.

"What's going on?" I asked, stepping into the room and crossing my arms. "What are you doing, Theo!" I yelled.

I walked in on Theo and Jessica making out and even though Hayden told him to stay away, he still went and kissed her. Jessica is a bad person, but Theo doesn't know that yet. At every party she goes to, she tries to hook up with as many guys as she can and tries to steal everyone's boyfriend.

"Relax Liam, you can be next if you want." Jessica laughed, getting off the bed and walking over to me. "There's plenty of me to go around." She came over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, trying to seduce me.

"I'm not the desperate." I told her, pushing her hand off me and looking back at Theo. I could see the regret in his eyes, but the look on his face said something else.

"I'm just trying to get to know people, Liam. Isn't that why you brought me here? So you could introduce me to everyone and I could make friends!" He yelled, standing up and making his way towards me. "But instead you just came here so you could make out with, Hayden! Don't worry about the new kid who knows nobody! You just worry about you and your fucking crush!" He yelled, pointing his finger in my face.

"You're pathetic." I spit and walked out the door, trying to calm myself before I did something I would regret.

I made my way over to the one person who could calm me down at this point. I took a deep breath in and put a fake smile on my face, trying to ignore everything that just happened.

"Let's get drunk!" I yelled, sitting next to Hayden and filling up a cup with vodka. I held my breath and quickly drank it, ignoring the burning in the back of my throat. "Holy, how can you drink this?" I asked her, coughing.

"You get use to it I guess." She laughed, taking a mouthful of whatever she was drinking.

I filled up my cup again and drank it all again, repeating this cycle for awhile. I knew I couldn't get drunk and that kind of sucked, but I still tried.

"Slow down." She laughed, pushing the cup away from my mouth. "You're going to make yourself sick and trust me, vodka doesn't taste good coming back up." She laughed, placing her cup on the bench and smiling.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her, placing mine right next to hers.

"I was thinking about when we were dancing and then what we did after we were dancing." She looked at me, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "And I was thinking about how I want to do it again, but you think I should be sober."

"I don't really care anymore." I smiled, pulling her over to me and kissing her soft, plump lips.

She smiled into the kiss and sat on my lap, putting her hands through my hair and slightly pulling on it. I ran my hands up and down her back, on the outside of her top. She opened her mouth up slightly, allowing more movement between our mouths.

I suddenly felt a great amount of force to my left shoulder and shortly realised Hayden wasn't on my lap anymore and I was on the ground. I looked up and saw the one person I hoped I wouldn't see at this party.

"Gabe." I said through a clenched jaw, trying to stay calm.

"What's the matter, Dumbar?" He asked me, laughing at his own joke. "I thought you liked being pushed around, since that's all anyone does to you. Do you really think she likes you?" He asked me, pointing to Hayden.

Hayden and Gabe dated for a good four months, but then Hayden ended things with him. I don't know what happened, but I know that when they were dating, they were really happy.

"Leave me alone." I told him, standing up and looking up at him. "Because I will make you regret it."

"That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Don't ever threaten me again!" He yelled, pushing me and making me run into a table.

I looked at him and growled, but luckily the music was too loud for anyone to hear. I ran at him and tackled him, making both him and I land on the ground. I quickly stood up and ran back over to him, sitting on him and punching him. He looked at me shocked and then really angry.

He pushed me off and quickly got up, grabbing my shirt and punching me in the face. He did it again and then in the stomach, causing a pain to rush through me. He punch me in the nose and then kneed me in the back of the leg, making me kneel on the ground. I punch him the stomach, but that barley even injured him.

He brought his knee up the my face and the once I was on the floor, he started kicking me. Even though I knew I would heal, I still covered my face. I didn't want to get kicked in the face because that really hurts.

"Get off!" I heard someone yell, but I couldn't hear clearly due to the ringing in my ear. "Bastard!"

I tried to sit up, but I was still to weak. I could taste the blood in my mouth, so I spat it out and wiped my mouth, looking at all the blood on my jumper sleeve. I looked over at Gabe to see who it was that helped me and once I saw who it was, I started to smile.

Theo helped me and now he's punching Gabe. I feel like I should just leave it and let Theo beat the living hell out of Gabe, but I can't let that happen. Theo got in a few good punches and Gabe didn't even touch Theo, which is a relief.

"Theo, that's enough! Theo get off!" I yelled, going behind him and grabbing his arms and pulling him away. "That's enough!" I yelled, grabbing his face with both my hands and forcing him to look in my eyes.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was watching Theo and Gabe and I knew that would make him have a panic attack or anxiety attack. I grabbed his hand and pushed through the crowd, trying to make it to the front door as soon as possible.

"Liam, you can't just leave. We haven't even shown you the surprise!" Mason yelled, jumping in front of me and blocking my way to the front door.

"Mason, there is no surprise." Corey shook his head, taking his boyfriends hand and pulling him over towards him. "Thanks for coming, see you at school."

"Cya." I replied, making it to the front door and running towards the car. Once we were at the car I looked at Theo and started laughing. "You're such an idiot!" I yelled.

"Why? Because I saved your ass from getting beaten?" He laughed, walking closer to me.

"No, because you just bashed Gabe. He's going to kill you on, Monday." I told him, slightly scared for Theo.

"Tell him to bring it on and I mean if you're there, I think we'd make a pretty good couple. You started punching get him weakened and then I'll come in." He smiled, showing off his bright teeth.

I smiled and thought about everything. Maybe Theo isn't that shy, nervous kid I thought he was. Maybe there is something more about him, like he's living a different life. He seems so incident and shy, but what I just saw, that was the opposite of that.

—————————-
Quick question, who else here is French? If not, where are you from?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
22.1K 325 60
They both liked each other. When a dare takes a turn, would it be for the best or for the worst? - - - - STARTED: NOVEMBER 19TH, 2018 FINISHED: NOVEM...
4.5K 363 7
I still get a little scared of something new But I feel a little safer when I'm with you derek hale x fem!oc
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...