2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Something to say?

6.4K 319 55
By Sakura_D

Tee POV

I open my front door, to find Tae standing there with his hand raised to knock.

"You leaving?" He frowns, looking at the bag in my hand.

"Visiting my aunt." I tell him.

I lock the door and head for the street.

"These the pictures?" I take the envelope from his hand. "Thanks Tae."

"Why the hurry?" He asks.

"I'm going to miss my bus." I tell him. "Then I'll miss the two connecting ones after."

He grabs my arm as I move, telling me he will drop me. I try to hurry on telling him its fine, but he literally grabs me around the waist, and towards his car.

I stay quiet as he drives, he didn't listen. I don't think he's used to the word no from anyone. I look at the pictures from Godt's school, he came to give them to me.

He really is a cute kid, he looks more like Tae then Jan. I wonder if that's why he insisted, he wants to see the house, where she lived. Tae talks to Himi, it's all business.

Who would have thought, Yut's guy would be Himi, talk about a shock? I don't think anyone knew what to say, even Tae was surprised. But he has good friends, no matter what, they would support him.

"You know Himi's wife?" I ask when Tae hangs up.

"Only Himi."

From what I hear, Himi's wife isn't that great, but he left Lee for her, I wonder what's going to happen. I can't help smiling, I'm in Yo's angel's information chat line, they update me on things, I'm interested to know.

Seeing them all together made me envious, I never had anyone growing up. I was quiet, and kept to myself, I talked to class mates, but never had a best friend.

"Don't tell my aunt, who you are." I tell Tae.

"Why?"

"I told her Jan was gone, but aunty couldn't hear anymore. She said when she was ready, she would ask."

"You didn't tell her she was married?" Tae glances at me. "Or about Godt."

"Not yet." I sigh. "My aunt, isn't just that Tae, she raised us. She's more my mother than anyone else."

"Will you?"

"Yes." I tell him. "But she needs a little time, to get to terms with Jan being gone, before I tell her the rest."

"Seeing Godt might help."

"But to tell her about Godt, I have to tell her how she had him." I look at Tae. "I don't think she can take that blow as well. Not right now."

I call out when we come in, Mami comes running down the stairs to hug me. She works for my aunt and moved into the house about a year ago.

My aunt lets out a happy yell when I hug her from the back, smiling and kissing my cheek. She welcomes Tae, insisting he stay the night, feeding him enough for 10 people.

But she looks tired, I don't think she's been sleeping. Not like I don't understand, I haven't slept much either.

Aunty and Mami asks us a hundred things, happy to have us there. I have to work harder, save up, so I can take her to live with me. Aunty pats my cheek, when she sees me looking at her, I take her hand and kiss it. I have to work harder.

I can't sleep, I head to Jan's old room. It's still the same, everything in its place, clean, so she could just come home any second. I look around, when I hear someone come in, its Tae, it isn't hard to realise whose room this is.

"I thought I knew her." Tae says looking at a picture. "But the owner of this room, is a stranger."

Jan was pretty, she used to turn heads, when she dressed up, and walked down the street. The Jan I knew, got into everything, she was the curious neighbour you avoided.

It was an arranged marriage, he did it to make his mother happy. He was honest with me, I respect him for that.

I had asked Tae things before, I know what happened. The lorry driver that fell asleep, it was an accident. But Tae and his father didn't believe that, too many loose ends Tae said, and they had enemies.

When I head back to my room, Tae follows. He spends a long time, looking around.

My posters and cards are on the walls, some pictures from events, aunty took from school. I had more books lining the shelves than anything else.

I tell him I'm tired, and lie down on my bed, thinking Tae will take the hint and leave, but he just wraps himself around me. Before I can push him away, he starts talking.

"It was a bad time, Tee." He says softly. "Having Godt, got me through."

We keep talking, about Godt, about this house, my aunt and happy times. I fall asleep listening to him, warm in his arms.

"Is there something, you want to tell me Tee?"

Aunty asks the next morning, as we have breakfast. Mami's face is red, she's avoiding looking at me, what's wrong with her? Tae is looking at me confused.

"Something?" I ask.

"Did you bring Tae, to meet me?" Aunty asks me.

"He gave me a lift..."

"Don't have to worry about ..., but.." She looks worried. "Are you two being safe in bed?"

We both choke on the tea, so Mami did see something. I was sure, I got Tae out of my room, well before anyone woke up. But we didn't do anything aunty!

"I know, I don't understand the younger generation." She asks calmly. "But I have questions."

"Aunty..." I start.

"What are your intensions towards my son, Tae." She asks seriously.

I need the ground to open up, and swallow me right now... Talk about a misunderstanding.

"If your happy, then so am I." She tells me. "Tae, are you serious?"

How do I explain this? I look at Tae, he reassures me it's okay, I eat.

"Yes, ma'am."

I choke on my cereal, what did the idiot just say?

"I see." Aunty sips her tea, thinking.

I glare at Tae, what the hell is he doing?

"When you're ready, I know good venues." She smiles.

Aunty where are you going? Protest! Be shocked! Raise objections! This isn't what happens in dramas!!!

"Godt would love to meet you." Tae smiles.

"Godt?" Aunty asks.

"My son." Tae smiles showing her a picture.

"Oh Tee." Aunties tearing up. "He looks like you."

"I thought so." Tae's smiling. "The mothers at his school, think he's the father."

What's happening right now? I kick Tae under the table, but he doesn't flinch at all.

"Your both serious." Aunty smiles. "I'm glad. You should bring him next time."

"I didn't see any pictures of Tee, when he was younger." Tae looks sad.

"Tee is embarrassed, dear." Aunty tells him, patting his cheek. "But your going to be family."

"Why embarrassed?" Tae asks confused.

"Jan, used to dress him up as a girl." Aunty beams. "He forbids me to show them to anyone."

"Oh really." Tae's giving me an evil grin.

You're playing that game! Aunty and Mami leave, talking about where the old albums could be.

"Why do that?" I hiss.

"She asked my intention, I told her the truth." He sips his tea. "Best not to tell her about ropes, and tying up yet."

"You want to be tied up that badly..."

He puts his hand behind my neck, and pulls me closer, a smirk on his lips.

"I, will be the one doing that Tee."

"I didn't agree to any...." I frown, putting my hands on his chest to push him away, this is my aunt's place!

"I have a lot of ideas, what to do with you." His smirk is evil. "To bad you ran away, we could have made it 4 for 4 that night."

Hi kiss is as evil as his smirk, I grab his shirt and hold on, good thing I was already sitting.

I walk back into the house, with the bags. I got the things aunty wanted, Tae closes the door and follows me into the kitchen.

Mami is shocked and Aunty looks pale, she puts the phone down and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask running to her.

"That was the detective I hired." She tells me. "He said... he found Jan..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
23.1K 1.1K 18
⚠️Warnings: self harm, depression, suicide/murder are mentioned, mpreg, poly-relationship (3 people dating/married) "I shouldn't be feeling like this...
16.1K 1K 13
It was a painfully slow buildup... one being shy and the other being scared... one being inexperienced and the other being insecure... they think t...