My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 35.

11.6K 200 45
By bebigehl

I sleepily answered my phone as it rang for the hundredth time.

'Jayda. Are you nearly ready?' I hear Dontae's voice. I look at my phone to see its 8.45am. Shit!

'Uh, yeah yeah. Just eating.' I tried not to sound tired.

'Don't chat shit. You just woke up innit.' He laughs. 'I told you I was coming to get you at 9am.'

'I am. I'm, I'm, I'm awake...' But my mouth betrayed me and yawned.

'Hurry up, you lazy shit. You got 15 minutes.' He hangs up. So rude. I stretch then sleepily climb out of bed. It was 30th December and I was spending the day with Dontae since I would be with family for New Years and he's going up north. We were meant to drop Amari's at his dad's at 9am so I was meant to be ready by now.

There was no way I'd be ready by 9 so I just took my time. By the time I got out the shower it was 9.10. I walked into my bedroom, singing loudly since my parents were at work. I wasn't even surprised to see Dontae lying on my bed.

'I told you to be ready by 9 Jayda.' He says sitting up and scanning me from head to toe. I roll my eyes.

'When do I ever listen to you?' I say and start creaming the uncovered parts of my body. There was no way I was taking my towel off infront him.

'Lemme choose what you're wearing.' He says standing infront of my wardrobe.

'Go ahead.' I say then quickly slip my panties and bra on whilst he's not looking. After I finished creaming I look at what this fool has chosen for me to wear. I see a crop top and some shorts. I look at him.

'What?' He says innocently. I don't even answer him but just pick out a pair of jeans and keep the crop top, it wasn't that short and covered everything. I shimmy into my jeans with Dontae watching me.

'I'm not a movie Dontae, stop watching me.'

'Sorry b.' He says but continues watching me. I shake my head and do my hair and makeup. By 10 I was ready.

'Finally.' Dontae stands up. 'You look nice.' He says staring at me. I grin. I was wearing a nice coat I had gotten yesterday with a flowy crop top and jeans, with the Puma's I had gotten yesterday too.

'Lemme eat quick then we can go.' I say.

'Nahh, you'll cook a full meal. I'll buy you suttin on the way.'

'Fine.' I roll my eyes. 'Oh yeah. Heres your Chritstmas present.' I hand him a gift bag. His eyes lit up. I had gotten him a watch that actually cost a lot, some Xbox game, the man in Game said all teenage boys would love it, and a personalised top that said 'Jayda's Bxtch.' He laughs and shakes his head

'Ahhh, safe Jay.' He pecks my lips.

'Where are we going to drop Amari?'

'At his dad's, in Stratford.'

'Ahh, isn't it gonna be busy.' I groan.

'That's why I said be ready at 9.' He screws me.

'Let's just go.' I say dragging him out my room. I left a note for Jayden to tell him where I'll be for the day, not that he'd care, then got dragged out my house by Dontae before I could get any food.

'Where's Amari?' I ask.

'At home.'

'So why didn't you bring him, then we could've gone straight to Stratford?' I ask in confusion.

'Oh yeah.' He chuckles. I roll my eyes, idiot. We get the bus to his house. The bus was basically empty as we got upstairs.

'Its way too early to be out.' I yawn and rest my head on Dontae's shoulder. He places his arm around me and pecks my head.

'Soz b.' I hear a chorus of 'aww's coming from behind us. I turn around to see a group of girls my age staring at me and Dontae. I laugh before turning back around. This was refreshing as girls normally just screwed.

'We've got fans.' Dontae laughs. This always seems to happen when I'm with Dontae.

'Scuse me?' I hear. They were probably talking to Dontae so I didn't turn around.

'Is your girl's name Jayda?' I hear. My head whips to their direction.

'Who said she's my girl? She could be my side.' Dontae says. The girls snigger and I slap his head before replying.

'Yeah, why?' I ask.

'I told you.' One of the girl's whisper. I was feeling slightly confused.

'I'm Nia's friend, we met at her birthday like last year.' The girl says. She looks slightly familiar. I rack my brains then I remember her.

'Oh yeah! Renai?' I ask unsurely. She nods. 'How have you been?'

'I'm good. Haven't seen you in ages!' She says grinning.

'I know! What's your number, we need to catch up.' I say taking out my iPhone. She says her number aloud. Dontae nudges me.

'Introduce me then.' He mutters. I roll my eyes.

'Renai, this is Dontae.' She smiles politely.

'You alright?' He asks. She nods. When he turns back around she mouth's 'buffting' to me. I laugh.

'We have to keep in contact this time.' She says as she stands up.

'Yeah, bye!' I wave as she exits the bus.

'You're a baitface man.' Dontae shakes his head.

'Can you really chat tho?' I roll my eyes. 'Manna like Recks. Woii!' I say in a deep voice. He laughs and pushes my head.

'You're just jealous cos I got bitches on my dick and you got none.' He flashes his perfect smile in my direction when we step off the bus. I cut my eye at him before strolling in front of him to his house.

'Babylove! You're my babylove.' He sings loudly and runs to me. He picks me up from behind and swings me around.

'Dontae!' I squeal whilst laughing. He puts me down and we walk to his door. Before I had knocked, Amari opened the door, grinning.

'Hello Amari!' I say picking him up.

'Hello!' He says hugging me then pinching my cheek. 'Are you taking me daddys?'

'Yup. Are you ready?' He nods. 'Where's your mummy?'

'Work. Chris is look after me.' I laugh at his poor structure of a sentence, then Chris walked out TOPLESS.

'You alright kids?' He flashes a smile in our direction. I tear my eyes away from his 8pac, not 6 but 8. He also had a v-line. How did God make such a beautiful creature please?

'Yeah.' I eventually reply. He chuckles and walks into the front room. 'Wait, why couldn't you take him Chris?!' I shout.

'Shut up.' He replies. I chuckle.

'C'mon Mari. Where's your stuff?' Dontae asks. I put Amario down and he runs to collect his bags. My little muffin was all swagged out. In a grey Holister tracksuit and grey Jordans. He came out wearing his coat and his Duffer bag on his back.

'Lehgo.' He grins.

'Chris we're gone, yeah?' Dontae shouts after Chris.

'Ite my yung shotta's!' He shouts from the front room.

'Make sure you're gone when we get back.' Dontae kisses his teeth.

'Why? Ahh, you want some quality time with my young gee, inih?' I hear Chris' infectious laughter travel out the living room to us. I can't help laughing. His laugh is so amusing.

'Shut up. Come Amari.' Dontae says holding Amario's hand as we exit the house.

'We get car?' Amari asks me.

'Nope, bus and train darling.' I say smiling down at him.

'Yay! I like choo choo!' He squeals. I laugh. We get the first bus that comes to the bus stop. It was overly packed due to everyone going to the sales. We go upstairs to see only 2 empty seats.

'Sit on Jayda's lap.' Dontae says to Amari as I slide into an empty seat. Amari climbs on my lap and starts singing loudly. Dontae sits next to me and just shakes his head at Amari.

'Aww, he's adorable.' I hear a girl infront of us say as she hears Amari singing Feelin' Myself. She looks back at me and Dontae and immediately screws me. Her and her friends start conversing about me. I roll my eyes. You're like 3 years older than me and you're bitching bout me? Like seriously.

'The kid's bare cute yu'kna but she is some any sket.'

'Ahlie. She's like 15 and already has a kid.'

'Our generation is full of dirty slags.'

'And I bet it's not even Reckless' child. No standards.' They weren't even trying to be discreet. I scoff in disbelief. So because I'm on the bus with a 3 year old on my lap, I'm a sket? Dontae hears and screws up his face.

'No one wants to hear your fucking conversation. Shut the fuck up.' He says looking at the girls that were talking about me. They all seem shocked but instantly went quiet. Amari remixes his song to Rather Be. Don't ask me how. The girl turns around to coo at Amari again. Amari immediately stops singing and screws her.

'Don't be talking to me when your weave like my nappy. We not bredrins.' He says. My mouth drops and Dontae just bursts out laughing.

'Nahh, ratings Amari. How can she get cussed by a 3 year old?' He continues laughing. The girl turns around, embarrassed. I can't help laughing.

'Amari, that wasn't nice. Was it?' I say trying to stop laughing. Amari turns around to face me.

'She was talking about my Jayda.' He wraps his little arms around my neck.

'Aww, my baby.' I say hugging him back. 'Dontae stop teaching him bad things. He's 3.' I shake my head.

'Nahh, he's my protege. Gonna make sure he grows up to be buff like me.' I screw him and converse with Amari for the remaining bus journey.

The train journey was not as bad as I thought it would be. Amari went crazy, pretending to be the train driver and stuff. At one point he was running up and down the train then dropped and just got back up and continued like he didn't just fall on his face.

'Your child is hyper.' I say to Dontae.

'Low it, I don't even know the yute.' Dontae laughs. We got off in Stratford and got some food because I was about to pass out. It was so busy. It was disgusting, I hate people.

'Step on my fucking foot one more time.' I say through gritted teeth as this girl in the McDonalds line stepped on my NEW Puma's for the 106664221st time. She looks apologetically at me before scrambling out of the line. I'm so lucky I didn't get effed up, I felt bad but I get angry so quickly.

I had finally got my McChicken sandwich meal, Amari's happy meal and Tae's Big Mac meal and went to sit down at the space they were reserving for us. I handed them their food and we started eating. It was only like 12.00. It had taken us about 50 minutes on the train to get here.

'Thank you Jayda.' Amari grins at me.

'It's alright Amari.' I laugh.

'Bout thank you Jayda, it was my money.' Dontae kisses his teeth.

'Don't be jel, be reem.' I say.

'What the fuck?' Dontae looks confused.

'Language!'

*

'I am drained. Why does Amari have so much energy?' I sigh and slump onto the sofa.

'Come on Jay. Its only 2.' Dontae laughs. My eyes widen in dismay. 'The day aint even started.'

'What we doing then? Actually go buy me 2 bottles of Boost.' I say.

'Am I your slave?'

'Yeah, you're my bitch.' I wink at him. He laughs.

'Gimme a kiss first.' He puckers his lips and straddles me.

'Urgh, you're fat you know.' I say struggling to breathe. His eyes open in annoyance and he points to his lips. I roll my eyes before quickly pecking his lips. He climbs off me then pulls me ontop of him and kisses me properly. His hands trail down the sides of my body causing my body to involuntarily shiver. He pecks my lips once more before gently taking me off him.

'Ite, you want Boost, yeah?' He asks putting his coat back on. I nod and grin.

'Ooo, and some skittles, kinder bueno, white chocolate chip cookies, 3 for a pound, toffee popcorn and anything else I like.'

'I waste too much money on you.' He shakes his head. I laugh. Before he leaves I wrap my arms around him and peck his soft lips.

'Hurry up.' After he left I got comfortable. I took off my outer layers. I grabbed Dontae's blanket and loads of other covers then set them down in his front room along with numerous pillows. I closed all the curtains and switched off the light then sat down on the floor. I had made a home cinema.

He came back after 20 minutes, talking loudly on the phone.

'Nah.'

'....'

'Fuck off!' He laughs. I can't help smiling at his disgusting laugh.

'....'

'Nada, jamming with my girl.' He winks at me as he hands me 3 bags filled with my favourite sweets, chocolates and fizzy drinks. I heard the indistinct squeal of a girl as Dontae chuckled. 'Jay, come say hi.' He grabs my hand and pulls me into him before I make it to the kitchen. He places his phone on my ear as I frown.

'Hello?' I say timidly, taking the phone from his grip.

'Aw, hi!' I hear a chirpy girl say

'Who is she?' I mouth to Dontae.

'I'm Shaniyah, Dontae's favourite cousin.' She says like she'd heard me.

'Oh yeah, hi. I think I've seen you before?' I ask unsurely.

'Oh yeah! You're Jayda! Dontae talks about you all the time!' I giggle before replying.

'Ooh, is it? What has he said?' I ask as I edge away from Dontae. His eyebrows furrow as he gives me a weird look.

'He likes you, a lot. He thinks you're the one. You're just perfect, he can't believe he has you.' She says.

'Aww!' I squeal before slowly moving back as Dontae advanced towards me.

'Shaniyah, shut the fuck up!' He shouts when he realises she baited him out. Shaniyah laughs.

'We should meet up one time, and just discuss Dontae.' I say to her, smiling at Dontae, still edging away.

'No! You're not.' Dontae says starting to walk faster, causing me to run away from him.

'Yes! We should! Infact I'll get your number off him, and we'll meet up one time!' She says.

'Alright.' I say breathlessly as Dontae chased me around the front room.

'Come here man!' Dontae says picking up his pace. Imagine, he was so much taller than me that all was doing was walking quickly whilst I had to run. I stick my middle finger up before continuing to run.

'THEO! Tell your fucking cousin before I end up stabbing him in the eye please!' I heard her shout. I burst out laughing. 'The fool has the audacity to look at me! I told him from day one, me and him aren't fucking friends! Why's he looking?!' She's so aggressive, she kinda reminds me of Nia

'I can see you're busy so I'll see you soon!' I say laughing a little.

'Oh yeah, sorry about that. I'll see you soon Jayda. Tell Dontae I love his ugly self!'

'Will do, bye!' I say. I hear her in the background threatening to stab someone, so I hang up laughing. I stop running only to immediately get knocked down by a strong force.

'What the fuck? You retard.' I say sitting up and screwing Dontae who stood above me, laughing.

'Why did you stop running so abruptly for?' He laughs and pulls me up. I hand him his phone.

'She said you're ugly and she loves you. I like your cousin.' I say grinning.

'Fucksake, I shouldn't have let you speak to her. She chats shit.' He kisses his teeth.

'Sure.' I say before going into the kitchen and putting the sweets in bowls.

'What do you wanna watch?!' He shouts from the front room.

'Love and Basketball!' I hear him kiss his teeth loudly

When I walked back into the room, Dontae had put the movie on. He placed his phone down when I walked into the room and opened his arms, a massive grin on his face. I chuckle before placing the bowls down and sitting in between his legs, my back against his torso.

The film started, and Dontae started. Not even 5 minutes into the film and he already began to distract me. He kept pulling my hair.

'What?' I say without looking back.

'Can I put your hair up? Can't see.' I nod and hand him my hairband. It took him 15 minutes, 900 seconds, to put my hair into a ponytail, even then it fell out the hairband.

'You're an actual retard.' I tell him before taking my hairband and scraping my hair into a messy bun. He laughs and puts his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my stomach. He slightly lifts up my top and starts to draw small rings around my belly button with his finger. Tingles ran through my body as I attempted to focus on the movie. He then softly nibbled my neck. I closed my eyes momentarily.

'No.' I say to him.

'No, what?' He asks.

'Stop.'

'Stop what?' His voice vibrates against my neck. I decide to just ignore him. His circles got smaller and smaller as his finger trailed lower and lower. When he got to the waistband of my jeans, he bit and sucked on my neck. I bite down on lip in pleasure as a feeling in my belly grew. His other hand creeped up my top, towards my bra, whislt the other stayed on the waistband of my jeans. Only when he attempted to undo my zipper did I come back to my senses.

'Fuck off!' I say jumping up. He laughs and removes his hand, placing them where they originally lay.

'Do you seriously wanna watch this crap?' He asks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

'Yes. And it's not crap. You're crap.' I say rudely.

'Rah, sorry boss man.' He chuckles. I ignore him and continue watching the movie.

'Jayda, talk Spanish to me.' He says randomly, about 15 minutes later. I hadn't even watched a full hour of this movie yet!

'No.'

'Nah, pleasee.' He whines like a child.

'Will you shut up?' I ask. He nods eagerly. 'Eres tan jodidamente molesto. Déjame en paz.' I smile like I had said something nice when I had really said You're so fucking annoying. Leave me alone.

'Ahh shit. That turns me on Jay.' He winks at me.

'Why?' I laugh.

'It sounds sexy. Call me papi.' He winks and squeezes my bum. I slap his hand.

'No.'

'What other languages can you speak again?'

'Portuguese.' I say.

'Raah, my baby's smart yeah?' I grin and brush imaginery dust off my shoulders.

'What language can you speak? Oh yeah, hoodrat.' I laugh at my one man joke. Boy, am I funny or what. I couldn't stop laughing, why am I so funny? I turned around to be met with a nasty screw.

'That wasn't even funny?' He says looking at me as I laughed loudly.

'It wasssss.' I struggled to say as I rolled off his lap, laughing. His face was straight but I knew he wanted to laugh. I calm myself down slightly so I can speak. 'Go on boy, laughing won't hurt ya.' I start off in small giggles but can't help bursting into a fit of laughter again. Tears started streaming down my face as I rolled around on the floor laughing. I don't even know why I was laughing so hard. Dontae was chuckling a bit in awe. He looked over at me and just stared. After many attempts, I soon calmed down and wiped my tears.

'Are you high?' He asks when I slightly calmed down.

'Yeah, bunned a bit when you left.' I say seriously. 'Got the munchies tho.' I bite my quivering lip but end up laughing again.

'Stop, you creep.' He says laughing slightly.

'I think I should be a comedian to be honest.' I say sitting up and tucking a few strands of curly hair behind my ears.

'You're weird man. How can you laugh at your own dead jokes?' He says.

'It was funny! Don't even lie!' I say looking at him seriously.

'Nah, not even an exaggeration; it was shit.' He shrugs.

'Fuck you.' I say sulking. He laughs and pulls me into him, and plants his lips on mine. I smiled against his lips as I felt a surge of feeling towards him. It's too soon to say I love him but I was falling. The feelings I have for him are actually unreal.

'Follow me upstairs, need to give you your Chritsmas present.' He says standing up.

'But, the film...' I whine.

'Fine, it's your present.' He shrugs.

'Wait, let's go.' I stand up and unexpectedly jump on his back. He laughs as he walks upstairs. 'Am I heavy?' I ask as we get to the second floor.

'Nah, mans strong innit.' I could hear the grin on his face.

'Skeen.' I say. As soon as we get to the 3rd floor, he drops me on his bed. He grabs a gift bag and hands it to me. Then brings an A3 poster from under his bed. I gasp and sit up. It was a collage of all the picutres from Scotland and pictures of me and Dontae. In the middle, the largest picture was of me and Dontae, my hands held his face whilst we were inches apart, he was in the middle of laughing and I was grinning as we stared at each other. It was too cute.

'Aww! Thank you Tae!' I squeal and throw my arms around him. It was such a thoughtful present. I then look in the gift bag and saw leather. My eyes momentarily closed as I breathe deeply. It was the leather jacket I have been wanting for ages. I had been begging my mum to buy it for me since I didn't wanna spend £65.99 of my own money. I can't help screaming.

'Shit.' Dontae says in shock before laughing.

'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!' I squeal and jump on him, my legs wrapping around his waist. No, it wasn't one of them fake leather jackets from Primark, It was from Miss Selfridge and I have been wanting it for ages! After I had kissed Dontae multiple times he placed me on his bed and I saw 3 packets of skittles in the bag.

'You are the best sideman ever!' I say grinning. His eyebrows furrow.

'So I'm a sideman now?' He says.

'Yeah. What did you think you were? My man or summin?' I say before laughing. He screws me playfully and laughs. 'I'm joking, thank you so much Tae!' I can't believe he spent £66 on me, lil' old me. I grin before leaning up and placing my lips on his. He climbs onto the bed and slowly moves forward, causing me to lie down. He uses his knee to open my legs then lies comfortably between them.

'Dontae...' I say subconsciously as his lips move to my neck.

*

'Jayda. Listen to me.' He chuckles. I peel my eyes away from his torso to attempt to listen to him.

'I am.' I smile at him. He starts talking again and all I could see was his pacs. He has such a defined body. 'Can you put a top on?' I cut him off. He laughs.

'It's your fault I'm not wearing a top anyway.' He licks his lips. I smile down at him as he gets up and puts on a vest. He had taken off his top whilst we had dry s'ex, cos he had gotten hot. I don't blame him, it got very intimate. I retied my hair as it had fallen out of the hairband.

'Now listen, we're going out to eat at like 6.' He says.

'Where, McDonalds?' I ask. He tuts and screws me.

'Nah, Nandos. We could've gone that Italian restaurant but I can't be bothered to travel.' He shrugs.

'What if I wanted to go to the Italian one?' I say frowning.

'Are you paying? Shut up then.' I lightly slap his arm.

'What time is it now then?'He picks up his iPhone and shows me the screen. 'It's 4.30! How am I gonna get ready in time!' I squeal before attempting to jump off the bed, but he held me down, with one arm. What the fuck? Why's he so strong for.

'We're leaving in like an hour, chill.' Then he bites his bottom lip, thinking. 'Actually get ready now.'

'Exactly.' I roll my eyes. He kisses me before I get up. 'Should I straighten my hair or nah? Nah.' I decide, it would take forever. 'Did I bring my makeup? Yes, yes I did. I'll do my hair and makeup, alrighty.' I mumble to myself.

'This creep is always talking to herself.' Dontae says taking a Snapchat of me.

'Fuck off.' I screw his phone.

'That's going on my story you know.' He chuckles.

'It's not everyday Snapchat story.' I roll my eyes. He mimcks me as I leave the room.

'Hurry up you bitch!' He shouts after me.

'Suck yourself!' I shout as I go into his bathroom.

'Nah, I got you for that!' He shouts back. For about 45 minutes whilst I did my hair and makeup, Dontae and I would shout profanities at each other.

'You ready b?' He shouts after I had just told him he has a bigger forehead than Rihanna.

'Yeah!' I shout leaving the bathroom.

'You look nice.' He nods. All I had done was style my hair and redo my eyeliner, and re-conceal my eyebrows.

'Thank you bae.' I blow him a kiss. He had changed his top and put on some all black Air Maxes 95's. I didn't usually like them but they look nice on him. He placed his parka jacket on along with a beanie. My bae looked goooood. I looked quite plain in comparison to him.

'Leggo? I ask.

'Leggo.' He nods.

At around 6.00 we arrived at Nandos. It was slyly packed and there were a lot of youth here.

'Reckless.' Some boy says grinning. He was like 2 or 3 years older than us and just oozed sexiness. He was amazingly buff, like his presence left you awestruck.

'Ayy! Curtis!' Dontae says giving him a brotherly hug. I stood there awkwardly as they exchanged 'you cool's.

'This is my girl, Jayda.' He says placing his arm around my shoulder. I smile shyly and offer him a small wave.

'You alright?' Curtis smiles. I nod, speechless. 'She seems cool Recks. Anyway, enjoy your meal. Me and you have to catch up one day, yeah yg?' He says. Dontae chuckles and agrees.

'See you later Curtis.' He says.

'Bye Jayda.' Curtis smiles again.

'Bye.' I manage to get out and wave as we walk to our table.

'Why do you get so shy around my friends?' Dontae laughs.

'Cos your friends are buff!' I say as we sit down. He rolls his eyes. Before we could even look through the menu, a short girl approached us. She had milky brown skin and a babyface, but you could tell she was older due to her body. She played with a strand of her hair whilst she smiled at Dontae.

'Hey Dontae.' She says. Dontae glances up at me before looking down to her.

'You alright?' He asks. She nods.

'You haven't called me in a while. How comes?' She giggles. She can clearly see he is with another girl, would she not presume I'm his girlfriend, no? Bitch.

'I must've lost your number or something.' He says politely. I knew he was tryna be nice.

'Oh, shall I give it you then?' Dumb bitch!

'Tae, can we order now?' I say, attempting to put an end to this conversation.

'Oh, sorry! Am I interrupting?' She says.

'Yeah.' I reply bluntly. She glances over at me with a blank look.

'Oh, Aniyah, this is my girl. Jayda.' Dontae says.

'Hi.' She says. I plant the fakest smile on my face before looking back at Dontae.

'So, I'll, erm, talk to you later or something, yeah?' He says. She nods.

'I'll give my number to Jayden to give to you.' She smiles before finally walking away.

'What the fuck?' I say when she's gone. Dontae laughs.

'She's not a bitch, just a bit dopey.' He says, reading my thoughts. I roll my eyes.

'Can we order now?' He nods.

'What you getting?' He asks as he scans the menu.

'Grilled chicken burger with chips and corn on the cob.' I say. He nods. He told me what he wanted and gave me the money to go and order. As I queued up, I felt a presence behind me.

'Jayda, right?' I turn around to be met with Curtis' dazzling smile. I smile and nod. 'Reckless been treating you good?' I chuckle.

'Yeah.' I say as I look away from his intense gaze. He was slightly intimidating.

'Good. You're his age innit?' I nod. 'He did well, wouldn't have expected that from him to be honest. He's always having sex with random girls. Good to see he's finally settled down.' He says. I didn't know what he wanted me to say to that. We both stepped forward in the line.

'So, how do you know Tae?' I ask, tunring around.

'Been looking after him since he was little. When his mum and dad... My mum would look after him.' He says. I nod, indicating I understood. So Curtis was one of a very minute few who knew Dontae's life story.

'Oh, right.' I say.

'You're Tempz's sister, innit?' He asks and I nod. Forunately, Jayden had realised that his tag 'Switch Kid' was childish but had unfortunately changed to 'Tempz' which was short for temper. Such a neek.

'Yeah, Jayden's sister.' I put emphasize on his name. Curstis realises this and laughs. I eventually order our food and go and sit down.

'How long?' He asks. I shrug.

'Soon, I presume.' I reply. He nods.

'Let's not come this Nandos again. Too many bait people.' He says. I scoff.

'More like, you're too bait.' I say. He chuckles and shakes his head. 'How many more girls came up to you when I wasn't here?'

'Like 3.' He replies causing me to shake my head. He was such a whore.

'Sket.' He laughs.

'Don't worry b, they aint got nuttin on you.' He winks causing my cheeks to heat up slightly. I smile and playfully narrow my eyes at him.

*

'Ahh, I'm so stuffed.' I say leaning back.

'Cos you ate half of my meal you fat shit.' Dontae screws me. I immediately sit up.

'What the hell? I ate your desert cos you didn't want it. About half of your meal.' I tut and screw him. He laughs.

'You lot still here?' Curtis asks as he was walking past our table.

'Yeah, she takes long to eat.' Dontae nods towards me. I screw him.

'You need a ride?' He asks.

'Ah yeah, safe.' Dontae replies. Thank gawd, I really didn't wanna take public transport.

'You ready to go?' Dontae asks me. I nod, if I didn't get home I would soon fall asleep.

'You need to learn how to drive, can't be taking public transport all the time.' I direct it at Dontae as we leave Nandos with Curtis and his friend.

'I'm only 15!' He says in disbelief. Curtis and his friend laugh. We soon find his car, a Mercedes. It was so buff, it was all black with tinted windows.

'Buff.' I nod in approval as I get into the backseat of the car. Me and Dontae sit at the back whilst Curtis' friend climbs into the passenger seat.

'Where we going first?' Curtis asks glancing back at us.

'Erm, Jayda's. She's about to fall asleep.' Dontae chuckles. He gives Curtis my address and we set off.

'Not gonna see you for like a week.' I whine sadly. I've been with him nearly everyday that it was gonna be weird not seeing him till school started.

'You gonna miss me?' He smirks. His head does not need to be any bigger so I simply ignore him. 'Oii, don't ignore me, you dick.' He pushes my head. I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder. Curtis starts playing some music. Mista Silva's song starts playing.

'Woii!' Curtis' friend shrieks, his voice went so high. I burst out laughing.

'You better kutu sa, then go go down, then go go down.' I say along with him.

'She know's the levels. Well done.' His friend turns around and applauds me. I grin, getting gassed. Just got ratings from an older.

'Stop getting gassed.' Dontae chuckles. I screw him. The journey to my house consisted of Curtis playing some tunes, and me and his friend, whose name is Samuel, singing along together. He was my new buddy.

'Thanks Curtis.' I say gratefully as we pull up outside my house.

'No problem little one.' He flashes me a smile. I smile back sheepishly before climbing out the car.

'Wait for me one sec Curtis.' Dontae climbs out the car with me and walks me to my door

'Thank you Tae.' I tiptoe and wrap my arms around his neck.

'It's alright Jayda.' His arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer. 'I'll see you soon, yeah?' He connects his lips with mine for a while before pulling away.

'JAYDEN?' I shout as I step into my house.

'WHAT FAM?' He shouts back.

'WHERE'S MUM AND DAD?'

'GONE OUT FOR DINNER.'

'OKAY, STOP SHOUTING NOW.' I tut.

'YOU STOP SHOUTING!' We have a shouting match for about half an hour until I give up. I retreat to my bedroom and immediately fall on my bed. I was so tired. As I got changed and ready for bed, a constant smile stayed on my face as I thougt about Dontae.

'Stop smilng you creep.' Jayden chuckles.

'Get out my room you creep!' I roll my eyes. He leaves my room, after throwing my deodorant at me, telling me I smell like a hoe.

'Suck ya'self!' I shout at him.

'Stop shouting in my house!' I hear my mum shout. When did they get back?

'Hi mummy!' I scream. I laugh as I hear her cussing me for screaming.

'Hi to you too Jayda!' My dad shouts.

'Hi dad!' I shout back.

'Stop shouting!' My mum screams causing me, my dad and Jayden to laugh.

'Sorry!' We all shout in unison.

~~~

Hope you enjoy guys!

comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
10.3K 566 14
read and find out bbz
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
113K 2.5K 29
" oh Naomi girl i need your love " - youngboy " well .. Everyone else calls you k3" Naomi said while looking looking at him " you ain everyone else...