Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

27.

9.4K 584 91
By NiyAlsina

Sebastian Lorizio

"Sebastian, I'm not going to ask you again." Valencia kept tapping me, each tap getting heavier.

"I don't know where they at. Leave me alone." I smacked her hand away.

"Stop lying."

I put the pillow over my head to drown her out but she snatched it from my grip.

"Sebastian, I'm not going to ask you again." I heard her talking, but I wasn't really listening. "Sebastian."

"Look I'm not Elias so don't talk to me like a child." I told her, my eyes still closed. She was getting on my nerves yelling about some stupid ass pills.

"That's what you're acting like. Where is my stuff?" She smacked me with the  pillow.

"In the damn garbage disposal."

"Get up." She demanded. I guess she called herself being mad but I didn't really care.

I opened my eyes as I sat up against the headboard staring at her. She stood there tapping her foot with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but-"

"What do you mean you 'don't know what I'm trying to do.'? I'm trying to get you pregnant." I said in a duh tone.

"Well I'm getting more and until then we're not having sex." She told me making me suck my teeth.

"We wasn't doing anything anyways. You was asking me for some dick today in case you forgot." I reminded her with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up, Sebastian. You make me sick."

"Why don't you want to have my baby?" I decided to ignore the rest of her statement.

"Because now isn't the time. We're not in a relationship yet and I'm running a business. I just want to work on us first." She explained, but I was still wasn't trying to hear all of that. Call me selfish, but I'm not getting any younger.

"You're trying to change my mind but it's not working."

"Do you really want to go through the morning sickness, cravings, aches, and weight gain. And I'm just talking about you."

She wasn't lying. When she was pregnant with Elias I was going through it more than she was. Those sympathy pains were no joke. But it was all worth it.

"And I got a healthy son out of it. I'll do it again. But you don't want to give me a baby, that's fine." I shrugged.

She sighed, "Don't try to guilt trip me into changing my mind."

"I'm not trying to do anything." I was a little irritated knowing she wasn't going to consider having another baby. As far as us goes, we already know what it is.

"Are you really mad at me? You want to act like a brat right now?" She huffed loudly while I ignored her. "Hellooo."

"Shut up before you wake him up." I told her when I noticed Elias stirring in his sleep. It was getting late so if he woke up now he wasn't going back to sleep. And he'll get on my last nerve all night.

"You're unbelievable." She stalked her way to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"You're unbelievable." I mocked her as I picked up Elias to take him to his room. "I could've sworn I told your ass to clean this room." I said knowing he couldn't hear me.

I laid him in his bed and kissed his forehead before returning to my room. Valencia stood in the mirror putting her hair in a bonnet while eyeballing me.

"What?" I returned the same dirty look she was giving me.

"You're selfish and you're buying me more pills. My insurance doesn't cover the ones I take." She crawled onto the bed and got under the covers.

"Like hell I am." I mumbled.

"Nobody told you to toss my stuff down the drain. You get on my damn nerves." She was trying to start an argument with me, but I'm not going to let her.

"Valencia, shut your ass up and go to bed. I'm not about to argue with you."

"Well-"

"What did I just say?" I side eyed her and she just sucked her teeth before laying down with her back facing me.

I'm not seeing what her problem is. All I'm asking for is another baby, not a football team. If anything, she's the one being selfish.

°•°•°•°

"Fix your face." I flicked Valencia's bottom lip that was poking out. She was still mad at me about last night.

She's been in a mood all damn day and it's beginning to get on my nerves.

"I think I'm going to visit Tobias one more time." She blurted out making me look at her like she was crazy. I'm not sure of she was doing that to piss me off or just because.

"For what?"

"I have a few more things to ask-"

"You got your closure so what more can you ask?" I growing more agitated with her by the minute.

"About Hazel." She told me as I sighed, running my hand down my face. I didn't want her to go the first time and I damn sure don't want her going again.

"You're not going."

"Sebastian, you don't control me. I'm going to go whether you like it or not. You're not my father." She snapped.

"You better watch who you're talking to." I warned.

"Or what?" She challenged.

"You're gonna be outside on the doorstep. You can take your ass home Valencia." I waved her off. I wasn't about to argue with her.

She shut up and it was silent for a while until she spoke again, "Why can't you support me?"

"Because I don't want you seeing the nigga. Leave him alone where he belongs."

"Just this one last time." She straddled my lap and pecked my lips. "Please?"

"This one last time." I told her and she nodded before getting off of me leaving me confused. I thought she was about to give me some.

"I'm not giving you anything until I get my pills." She said when she noticed my confused face.

I sucked my teeth, "And guess what? They're going to keep ending up in the same place."

"Sebastiaaan." She whined.

Valencia Carter

"You want to tell me how you got my number?" I asked when I entered her room.

She didn't look the same. Her hair was thinning badly, on the verge of falling out. Her eyes were lifeless, skin was pale and she lost a lot of weight.

She looked over from her soap opera and gave me a slight smile, "A simple hey to your mother will be okay."

"You've lost that title a long time ago." I sat in the chair far from her bed. "Why am I here?"

She called me a couple days ago asking me to come see her in the hospital. I didn't want to come at all, but I was curious about what she wanted to tell me.

"I just wanted to see you. How's Elias?" She asked.

"He's good, doing great in school."

"That's good. What about you?"

"In love." I simply said.

"With a woman?" She asked with so much distaste in her voice. I can see not much has changed.

"No, with Sebastian." I said seeing a smile grace her face.

"That's great. Any more kids you plan on having?"

"Maybe. Look, why am I here?"

"Mikey gave me your number."

"I'm going to kill him." I mumbled under my breath.

"I just wanted to see you. Although I didn't agree with your choices in life, I shouldn't have treated you the way I did. At the end of the day you are my daughter-"

"You're dying, aren't you?" I tilted my head to the side watching her eyes widen.

"What?"

"A lot of people on their death bed like to get all the bullshit they've done in their life of their chest. You're a evil ass woman and it's been years I'm getting my apology now. My only explanation is you're dying." I crossed my arms.

"Well I have stage four breast cancer-"

"I'm going to stop you right there mother. I don't accept your apology. You want to know why? Because I never got that motherly love from you after I came out to you. You treated me like a red headed step child. I tried so hard to get you to love me and you couldn't do that.

Growing up I thought something was wrong with me. But as I got older I realized it wasn't me. Why couldn't you love me? I could never be good enough for you because I liked women, everything I did was wrong." Tears streamed down my face as she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Valencia, sweetie I'm sorry."

"Fuck your sorry. You deserve to leave this earth with the guilt that you have for treating me this way." I got up from the chair. I didn't need her sympathy.

I don't see how a mother could treat her child this way regardless of her religious beliefs. If Elias came to me one day saying he liked boys I would still accept him because that's my son.

"Goodbye Valerie."

The sad thing is after pouring my heart out, I still saw not one tear fall from her eyes.

◇◇◇◇
Sebastian?

Valencia?

Her mother?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 0 19
They were friends at a young age, but ever since they started high school. Their feelings as friends starts to change. (gay fanfic)
9.6K 307 30
When Jacey loses her memory and doesn't remember her best friend, what happens when she bumps into him at Warped Tour? Will they find love or will Ja...
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...