Accidentally stuck in between

By ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... More

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

17 - (Hinata)

526 34 13
By ImShishi

17 - (Hinata)

Yesterday Sasuke told me he would come although it curious me since he said something about when we get there but I forgot about it already till we both got home..

_________________

I went out of my apartment and told Neji Nii-san I'll be leaving already. He told me to take care and be careful since it's snowing.. He also told me to say hello to my father and my sister Hanabi for him. it was the first day of snow falling here.. I wasn't ready for the snow but I wore my coat ng scarf along with me since it's really freezing.. I can't wait making snow angels.. (^0^)

I went down of the apartment and found Sasuke-kun, he was waiting for me I guess.. He's wearing his usual black outfit but this time with coat which matches his hair and his white scarf matching his pale skin.. He's watching the snow falling down and waiting for one to land on his hand. He looks serious but I could feel the calmness inside him.

I found him smiling the moment the looked at his hand that seemed like a snow finally landed on top of his hand.. It was the first I saw him smile from small things.. (⌒_⌒)

"Yo Sasuke!!!"(^O^)/

Someone called and I'm sure it's Naruto-kun. he's running while waiving his hand towards him but he's distracted the moment he found me.

"Hinata!"(^O^)/

He called and waved with a smile which really turn my cheeks so red.. Despite of knowing his real self and know whom he likes.. I still can't change the fact that I still like him even though Sasuke-kun and I....

What am I saying?!!! he only did it to calm me.. Right?!!.. Forget about it Hina.. ( ノД')

I've already think this through last night..
____________________

Flashback

"I'm sure he just did it to calm me down..." ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

"B-but.. W-why did I closed my eyes that time?!!! " (O_O) *cheeks suddenly blushes*

"M-my lips are apart even.. Oh no!!!! Oh no!!!!!" 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

"N-no.. I was just shocked.. T-that's all.. Besides.. It was my first kiss.." *gasp*

"W-wait.. My first kiss?!!! No.. He told me it wasn't the first.. Wait?!!!!" (/´Д`)/

"Oh no.. T-that means.. We kissed before?.. B-but.. We're still kids.. R-right?.. I-it's just a friendly kiss.. T-that's all.. Right.. That's all.. I'm sure of it.. It wasn't something..

"I-I should sleep.."

  ∧_∧   *stare at the wall*
 ( ・ω・)
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧ *looks at the door*
 (・ω・ )
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧   <Just a friendly kiss..)
 (  ・ω・  )
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
 <⌒/ヽ-、__ < I can sleep)
/<_/____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
End of flashback
_

__________________

Apparently, I didn't fall asleep early and would talk to myself trying to justify that it was just like that..

Now I proved it.. He haven't said anything about it right?.. He's not saying anything so it's alright.. Forget, forget, forget..

"I can't even sleep well last night.. I kept hearing you screaming.. are you even still sane?" ( ̄へ ̄)

Sasuke said.

"Y-you heard?"

I shyly asked.

"yeh.. So if you have fantasies about this guy don't bother me will you.."

Sasuke-kun said and took his bag.

"Don't be so hard on her Sasuke.. I'm sure she doesn't mean it.. Right Hina?
.." (*゚▽゚)ノ

Naruto-kun said with a smile.. Ahww.. I can't get enough of this.. He's so charming.. Time felt like it's in slow motion.

"Are we going to take the train or bus?"

Naruto asked with a smile that got me into my senses. I looked at him and he's really close.. W-what should I do? Yesterday I was able to handle him but now I think i-I I'm gonna faint!!!

"Hinata?.."

He asked aghhh.. I feel so hot.. I think I still can't handle when he's around.. S-specially when he's wearing that red scarf that matches his style..

My eyes blurred the moment he tried to reach his hand to me but I was distracted when Sasuke-kun shouts.

"Hyuga!!!!" (`ロ´)

"U-uhm.. S-sorry.. W-we're taking the train.."(ó﹏ò。)

I said to Naruto-kun but I only have two tickets for the train..

"But.. I didn't expect Naruto-kun to come along so I only have two tickets.."

I said but Sasuke-kun gave me a ticket and said.

"I've covered it already.. Let's go.."

He walks by his own leaving Naruto-kun and I alone together.

"U-uhm.. Sasuke-kun, Wait!"

I said.

"Let's go Hinata.." (⌒_⌒)

Naruti-kun said and held my hand pulling me towards Sasuke. H-he's holding my hand.. We're holding hands.. I-I shouldn't faint.. I should stay awake and cherish this moment.. Use that motivation Hina! Not gonna faint! Not gonna faint!!!

I cheered myself on our way to the train station. We took the bullet train so it'll be fast to go back to our town.. Konoha.. Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun comes from the same town as me so they're excited to go back as well I guess..

We reached the train station and bought ourselves some Bento Since we haven't eaten our breakfast.

We went inside the train and sat all together As we eat our breakfast. dad said we have to leave early since he said to our maids to cook special lunch for me.. I haven't told him I'm with Sasuke-kun since I wanted to surprise him although he said he have a visitor as well..

I wonder who would that be.. Maybe some family relatives we have or something related to business..

"Oh! Hinata! Look!"

Naruto said as he points outside of the window. We're near Konoha already and I'm glad I'll be able to visit this place again.. It's been months since the last.. I hope I could find what I wanted to know and spend more time with Naruto-kun even with Sasuke-kun..

The train finally arrived to the station, and we all went out and smelled the air.. It was refreshing to smell the scent of freshly breeze. It was cold and we're lucky we're able to reach the place since it's snowing.. Delays might come in the way Because of it sometimes..

"Which way is your house Hina-chan!"

Naruto-kun excitedly asked me.

"Quite far over there.. We'll reach it by lunch if we walk.."

I said till a man stands in front of us and said.

"Lady Hinata.. I'm your family's driver-"

"It's been a while Sebastian.."

I said with a smile that surprised him.

"It's an honor to be remembered by you my lady.."

He said and bowed. I smiled at him and he showed me the way to the car. I went in the moment Sebastian opened the door for me followed by Naruto.

Sasuke-kun didn't ride at the back with us and sat in front although before that.. Sebastian and Sasuke-kun talked about something but I wasn't sure what it is about since the door was closed and they're a bit far from where I sat when they talked.

"I hope I'm welcome there.."

Naruto-kun nervously said so I cheered him up.

"I'm sure you're welcome there.." (o゚▽゚)

I said with a smile.

I'm excited to see Hanabi.. I'm sure she'll be happy to see me too.. A-and.. Naruto-kun came along.. I'm sure she'll be glad to meet him.. I've been telling Hanabi about Naruto-kun..

The ride sure is fast and we reached the gate of the Hyuga mansion. I saw Naruto-kun was quite shocked and excited..

"Wow Hinata! is this a castle?"

Naruto-kun asked that made Sasuke-kun chuckle.

"Woah.. The lawn sure is big.. I wonder if I would live here.. I'm sure I'll get lost.."

He said when suddenly we parked in front of the fish pond. We all went out of the car and I saw Sasuke-kun staring at the fish pond .

"Remember this place?"

Sasuke-kun asked me as he stare at the fishes swimming in the pond.

"We had a water fight over here and we both smelled like fish.. Neji scolded me that time telling me you'll get sick but apparently it was me who got sick.."

Sasuke-kun said and I saw Naruto-kun was smiling as he look at me. I wasn't able to respond since all I remember is that I have been playing here before with Nii-san and a kid.. It wasn't clear so I just held his coat..

"I'm sure I'll remember them.."

I said with a smile.

"Lady Hinata.. Please come along.. Master Hiashi is waiting for you and your companions."

Sebastian said and we all followed him.. I got in first and I immediately give respect to my father.

"Hanabi's waiting for you upstairs.."

dad said with a smile.

"I'll go up there after you meet someone.."

I said and Naruto-kun came in feeling all amazed.

"You brought a boyfriend?!"

Dad suddenly burst out of anger but I smiled and tried to calm him down..

"N-no.. He isn't.. He's my friend a-"

"Oh! If it isn't Sasuke.. I told you not to show your face to me unless you come back here with a girlfriend!!.."

Dad suddenly said the moment he was distracted when he saw Sasuke-kun feeling all depressed or maybe scared of my dad.. Besides.. Dad's actually preserving Sasuke's blood line so I'm sure he's waiting for him to have a girlfriend..

"No trace of girls along with you.. Just... My... D-Daughter.."

dad said seriously at him and suddenly looked at me.

"Hinata!" (`_´)

He called me.. Ughh.. I think I'm going to melt by that scary look.. It felt like I'm in trouble when he called me.

Did he.. Misunderstood me as Sasuke-kun's g-girlfriend?!!!!

"what?!! Uchiha-san and big sis?!!!"

I heard Hanabi suddenly said from upstairs.. I think this is bad... Really bad specially for Neji Nii-san.. (/´Д`)/

_____________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Here's an update.. ^_^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter somehow.. HeHe! I'm quite busy since it's finals.. I'm preparing for final exams so please bare with me.. :) I hope this is a worth it chapter.. Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your comments below.. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.7K 23
This story has a lot of different ships. I will mainly focus on NaruIno and SasuHina. I will try to get somewhat creative with the story, it is set A...
20.3K 160 22
Hey Guys this is basically a story in the 5th great ninja war Enjoy!!
886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc