Trouble Maker

By HappyWatermelonKid

Jessica Stewart. Her middle name is trouble. Wherever she steps her foot into, she will cause some kinda trou... More

Trouble Maker
Chapter 1- Happily Ever After
Chapter 2- Chick
Chapter 3- Noodles
Chapter 4- Flying Fucks
Chapter 5- Cherry
Chapter 6- Embarrassed
Chapter 7- Kisses
Chapter 8- Immature
Chapter 9- Balut
Chapter 10- Whatever
Chapter 11- Oh boy
Chapter 12- Extra Extra
Chapter 13- Low Key
Chapter 14- Jess- Wonderland
Chapter 15- Harsh
Chapter 16- Girlfriend
Chapter 17- Lap Dance
Chapter 18- Cookies
Chapter 19- Sex
Chapter 20- Lucky me
Chapter 21- Protected
Chapter 22- Just Friends
Chapter 23- Lust
Chapter 24- Bet
Chapter 25- Babe
Chapter 26- Relationships
Chapter 27- I'm Parker. Parker Luis.
Chapter 29- Snowman
Chapter 30- Cold
Chapter 31- Gloomy
Chapter 32- Boyfriend
Chapter 33- Again
Chapter 34- Matchmaking
Chapter 35- Broken
Chapter 36- Thank You
Chapter 37- Heart Beat
Chapter 38- Falling Apart
Chapter 39- Promise
Thank you and Sorry!!
Other books!

Chapter 28- Dating

5.7K 201 27
By HappyWatermelonKid

Chapter 28- Dating
Jessica's POV

I was sitting next to Tyler watching him throw fries at Austin from across the table, "you guys, that's wastage of such precious food!" Bella exclaimed, "it's fine babe, canteen food never tasted that great anyways," Austin said, throwing a cabbage leaf at Tyler.

"So Tyler, I heard you and Jessica are going out. Where are you guys going?" Bella asks,

"It's a secret." Tyler replied,

"Hmm, whatever it is, I hope you guys actually start-" she whispers, "-dating. I've been rooting for you two." She looked towards me with a smug grin, making me roll my eyes but chuckle. Tyler's hand snaked around my waist and held me against him possessively when Ethan approached our table.

Tyler's eyes stared daggers at him, and his expression softened when I took his hand in mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze. He looks at me and I nod with a smile, making him relax and smile too.

"Jess, you know that it's my sister Abby's birthday tomorrow, and she would love to see you there. Can you please come to make her day tomorrow?" He asks, hoping for a yes,

"No she-" I cut off Tyler by saying, "yes I will."

Ethan takes my hand in his suddenly and kisses it, "thank you so much Jess!" When he saw Tyler glaring at him, he abruptly left my hand and said, "I'm sorry," before going back to his table.

To be honest, he looks miserable, and I don't think he's enjoying his time with Mackenzie. Yes I might've been cruel when I broke up with him- ok I was cruel when I broke up with him- but now I feel bad for him. Going to the party tomorrow is the least I can do.

"Why'd you agree Cher?" He asks, trying to hide his anger which really wasn't working. I kissed him on his cheek and he immediately relaxed, "Ty, it's his sister's birthday, she's turning 8, and I've always been to her birthday. I can't miss this one, even after our breakup."

"I'll come." He said,

"No Tyler,

"Why?"

"she'll think that I'm dating someone else."

"Let her think like that then, but I'm not leaving you alone with that asshole alone in his house."

"I won't be alone. His parents will be there, guests will be there, the kids will be there. I won't be alone."

"I don't care, I'm coming."

"I'll see what we can do about that."

"Austin and Bella are going too right?" He asks, making me nod, "it's final then, I'm coming too."

*******

"Tyler, we're finally going to this place, at least tell me now."

"Nope Cherry, just wait for it."

He stopped his car and parked in front of a bowling centre. "Seriously Tyler, this was your surprise? Bowling?" I said with disappointment,

"Why? Scared I might beat your pretty ass?" He said smugly with a smirk, triggering my competitive side.

"Oh hell no! Mr. Myers, you're going down!"

"We'll see about that Ms. Stewart!" He said and we both got out of the car and entered the centre. After Tyler paid for us for a game of an hour, we walked towards our area and got ready for the game.

His turn was first, so he picked up the bowling ball and rolled it down its isle, hitting a strike at first. He looked back at me and said, "what were you saying Cherry?" With a smirk,

I took a ball and rolled it down the isle to hit all the pins down in a strike. I look back at him and smirk, saying, "oh nothing much Ty, I was just saying that you'll lose. Nothing much."

A few minutes later...

I jumped up and down, cheering for myself and celebrating my victory. "I won! I fucking won Tyler! I totally beat your ass!" I exclaim,

He looks up at the screen, seeing the 195 and 186 points. I won by 9 more points. He frowned and looked at me cheering for myself. I walk towards him, standing just inches away from him and said, "So you were saying?" I smirk at him, making him grin back at me. "Is there anything else you want to say Mr. Myers?"

"No Ms. Stewart, there's nothing. Let's just get home now." He said, making me laugh at the way he had accepted his defeat. Soon, I was picked up over his shoulder, shutting me up. "Tyler what are you doing!"

"Just taking you home to complete the rest of our date."

Huh?

We both got into the car and he drove as fast as he could, breaking the speed limits probably. He parked the car as soon as we reached home, "what the fuck Tyler! You almost got as killed!" I exclaim with shock,

"But I didn't, now come on." He said and leads me to the back of the house where the rooftop staircase was. He goes up the stairs with me right behind him and his hand in mine. After a few minutes, he said, "close your eyes" and I did.

Once we reached the rooftop, he placed his hands on my eyes for assurance, and walked a few steps further before he left me, and screamed "don't open your eyes yet." After what felt like hours- just kidding, just minutes- he said, "open your eyes Cher!"

I open my eyes to face a tent with pillows and comfy blankets. Cute fairy lights decorated the tent, a round dinner table with two chairs were right by its side, and it had a champagne bottle right in the middle of many rose petals.

I gasped at the look of it and cover my mouth from shock. This is beautiful! "I hope you liked this Cherry, it took me time to actually prepare and set this date." He said,

I couldn't stop smiling. I ran towards him and pull him into a tight hug, not letting him go. I look at him and say, "this, right here, is the best date I could ever have. I never had a date like this even when I was dating. You're the best Tyler!" I said and hug him again.

He pulls away from me to see tears in my eyes, "Why are you crying Jess?" He said with worry lacing his tone.

"Nothing Ty, just tears of happiness." I say with a smile. He whole heartedly smiled at me and wiped off the tears with his thumb, "Don't cry Cher, I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it!" I said excitedly and he chuckled. He took me towards the table and pulled the chair for me to sit down before sitting at his place. He poured champagne in both of our glasses, "let's start with knowing about each other shall we?" He said,

"Yes we shall." I reply,

We talked about many things; hobbies, likes, dislikes, traveling experiences, bucket lists, favorites, you name it. The whole time was spent in laughter, smiles, smirks and chuckles. It was perfect. This, is perfect.

He raises his glass and says, "a toast, to the most beautiful and amazing girl I've met!" His words made me melt, heating up my cheeks,

I raise my glass and say, "nope, a toast, to us."

"To us." We cling our glasses and pour the liquid down our throats.

He leads me towards the tent and we both remove our shoes before entering. We lie down next to each other and he pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around me, making me do the same. His chin rested on my head as I inhaled his scent, my face buried in his chest.

I honestly love this. I've never loved something someone has done for me until today. Tyler is just amazing, and I love it.

He draws soothing circles on my back, making plain delight run up and down my veins. "Tyler?" I look up at him into his eyes, as he stared deep into mine, "Hm?"

"What are we?" I ask,

His eyes softened more than it is and he smiled, "Cher, we are perfect just the way we are."

"How?"

"In some twisted way, we're perfect like this."He kissed my forehead and I close my eyes, loving the soft feeling of his lips on my skin.

He's right.

We're perfect.

We're perfect in our own twisted way of perfection.

********
*sighs in awe* so freaking cute! Ughhhh! Kill me please! Jk, don't. Yeah, soz for the late update peeps, I never realized I had an art exam, but it's over now! Yay! *blows kisses* toodles!

Quote: "We are perfect just the way we are."
- Tyler Myers, (HappyWatermelonKid)

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.8K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
279K 9.3K 38
Isabella Martinez is a straight A student trying to finish off her senior year the same way she did the rest. She not anywhere near popular and is th...
416 7 20
A story for Jessica. Kayleigha is a senior in high school with a bland and boring life along with her best friend, Sam. That all changes when "bad bo...
2.5M 74.9K 78
After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roommates, but what happens when she has no...