2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

The aftermath isnt pleasent

6.9K 331 51
By Sakura_D

I walk to class feeling tired, yawning. I am never drinking again, it's scary when you wake up, especially in clothes you don't remember.

I see Rome, I call him and wave, he blushes when he sees me. What's with that reaction?

And I remember......... I met them at the restaurant ...took off Rome's wig and told grandpa he was a guy...

I knew it would make Grandpa's night, he was so happy hugging Rome, asking P'Bright to man up, and pop the question. P'Bright was busy trying to get his Grandfather to stop molesting his boyfriend, the remark got him smacked behind the head.

They had a cousin's party to go too, and P'Bright wanted to take Rome, who had turned up in a dress.

"We need to get to the party, where can Rome change?" Grandpa asked me.

I looked around, it was late, then I looked at my clothes. I'll help Rome!

"Rome, take off your clothes." I tell him.

"HUH?" Everyone says together.

But he doesn't move, so I grab him and walk to the bathroom, P'Bright's following trying to get him away from me. His sister is following grinning, she doesn't want to miss anything. I push Rome into the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Yo! What are you doing to my Rome!" P'Bright's yelling outside.

"Yo, how drunk are you?" Rome's moving away. "Stop, please."

"Yo don't you do anything dodgy to my Rome." P'Bright's banging on the door.

"I'll change clothes with you Rome, then you can go with them." I smile.

Rome understands and sighs, I help him get unbuttoned and we change clothes, but Rome still has makeup on. I open the door, P'Bright's shocked to see me, I push him away, and grab his sister.

"Oh wow." She's smiling like a lunatic, as I pull her in, locking the door again. P'Bright returns to yelling outside, he's so loud.

P'Nam helps take Rome's makeup off, but looks at me giggling, telling me I must have something to go with the dress, so I let her put makeup on me. Well I am wearing a dress, why not?

"Rome. Never let me drink okay."

"I will stop you, Yo." He tells me seriously.

When we sit down to lunch my gang looks worse than me, Monty's wearing sunglasses.

"Why does he look like death?" I ask the rest.

"He drank too much and we think something happened."

"But he won't tell us."

They're all giving Monty the evil eye for not spilling, I'm so curious.

"Maybe he got lucky?" Rome ads.

I can hear crickets.

"Omg." I yell

"No way!"

"Our Monty?"

"We need to record this."

"Who had a wager it would happen this year?" Elephants checking his phone.

"Shut up you bitches, my head hurts." Monty wilts and lies down.

No matter what we say, Monty's not talking, he looks down. I wonder what happened, this isn't like him, I wonder if the team knows. When I try to call them, I realise I don't have a phone yet...

Ming comes to get me after class, we're meant to go get phones, but P'Beam wants to see us all first, meeting apparently. P'Pha ran off early, he had to see a professor before class, but we should talk later, it was important.

When I ask Ming, he tells me he's not sure, but P'Kit said to meet, he didn't know much, just that something was up.

"P'Forth looked worried, he said P'Bee is back." Ming tells me. "But before I could ask, he had to run off."

"We should call..."

"I would, shitty Yo, if your big foot didn't kill my tiny phone." Ming's looking annoyed.

"Hey! You should have stopped me!" I snap back.

"I told you already!" Ming's glaring. "You're too adorable to stop."

We fight all the way to the car, but I slowly start to worry, I thought P'Bee was staying for a few days.

When we arrive, the doctors gang is already waiting. I sit next to P'Pha, who's smiling and pinches my cheek.

P'Bee and P'Sing join us, Bas is crying, I take him and sit him with me.

"You okay P'Bee?" I ask, she looks like she's been crying.

"Stop worrying Bee." P'Sing tells her, patting her arm. "I will take care of it."

"What p?" I look at P'Sing.

"My ex, wants to adopt Bas." P'Bee sniffles. "And my sister, is having the papers made."

"Can they do that?" I ask P'Sing, hugging Bas.

"No." P'Sing answers. "Fon is the legal mother, she signed all the papers, Bee and Forth have full custody of Bas."

"But they are the grandparents." P'Beam's worried.

"They disowned Fon, when they found out about Paris. They wouldn't pay for it, they had no idea it was a scholarship." P'Sing's tells us. "I handled the paperwork, I won't let them back out now."

"Why does your ex want Bas?" P'Kit asks.

"Probably because, the bastard can't have his own kid!" P'Forth's pissed off.

"They showed up at mum and dads, made a huge scene." P'Bee sighs. "That bitch, tried to snatch Bas from me. I have never been so angry in my life."

"You should have called Bee." P'Forth tells her. "And you should have let Beam tell me this morning..."

"It happened so fast." P'Bee looks around. "And Sing already called me, I wanted a few facts before I worried everyone."

"What the hell's aunty thinking?"

"You know her, its all about status, and they still have good connections, for her other kids."

"If she wasn't my aunt ..."

"P'Bee, don't do that again." I tell her angrily. "You said I'm an uncle, I want to know."

"Sorry hun, I didn't want to freak out everyone." She looks exhausted. "I'm so glad I have you all."

We all reassure her, she can worry us, she looks near tears. P'Sing orders, they didn't get a chance to eat yet. I ask about P'New, P'Sing tells me he's meeting his team.

That reminds me, I borrow P'Sing's phone and call P'New, he picks up on the second ring.

"P, something is definitely wrong with them, I don't know what to do."

"P'New, it's Yo."

"Oh Yo, sorry I..." he goes quiet, the sad kind like before.

"P? Monty's acting weird as well, did something happen?" I ask.

"Is he? I don't know Yo, In won't leave his room, and Yut just disappeared. He's not picking up his phone."

He was out with P'Sing, he didn't see them the night before the finals, but when they got to the event, they both looked hungover, but seriously distracted.

"P'Pha, I need to get a phone." I say grabbing his arm.

"Me and P'Forth too, you phone killer!" Ming glares.

"Lee should be here with them soon." P'Sing smiles at me. "I chose the latest models."

"What's this about?" P'Bee asks.

"Something to cheer you up bee." P'Sing tells her.

Before handing her his phone, it has something playing. The music brings flashbacks, I make a grab for it, but P'Bee's jumped away.

"Oh my, oh my." She's actually giggling. "You're so adorable!"

"You're going to look, aren't you?" I ask P'Pha.

He just smiles at me, before moving close to whisper. "I already saw it Yo, if I ask really nicely, will you dance for me?"

I push him away, my ears are burning, he never stops. P'Pha just chuckles and pulls me closer. Ming's standing next to P'Bee, watching, grinning at me. When P'Lee arrives, he looks over and laughs his head off. I hate him... but then he hands me my new phone, with contacts and all data restored... I like him a lot...

"E'Yo, we need to talk!"

I turn when I hear Elephant yelling, he and my gang come sit with me.

"Where's Monty?"

"Something is so up with him." Chicken snaps.

"They went out drinking, I talked to Monty later, they found P'In and were all singing." Crow tells me.

"I talked to P'New." I tell them. "He's worried about P'In and P'Yut."

"What did they do?"

"And they're all avoiding their friends."

"It's totally obvious." Elephant looks ready to burst. "You know what happens when you drink."

"Sing and dance on tables?" I suggest.

"They got drunk, got abducted by some cult, taken to an old basement, where they used them for some dark rituals."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 782 8
Ming and Yo were the best of friends - they always had been. Then P'Kit came into his life and suddenly there was a new focus; possibility. Ming had...
35.6K 1.4K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
12.9K 583 10
"How could you do this to me......?" "Because I was in love with you." He laughed bitterly and looked into his eyes and said. "Guess what, Ming no...
481K 25.4K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...