Royal One

By Nvmind223

Jesse, a chubby normal young adult living in a strong kingdom. His life is just a normal one; living with his... More

Message
Terminologies & Rules
Chapter 1- Festival Watch
Chapter 2- Eager One
Chapter 3- Picking
Chapter 4- Unexpected
Chapter 5- Clearing Doubts
Chapter 6- Mating
Chapter 6- Mating
Chapter 8- Preparing A Ball
Chapter 9- The Ball
Chapter 10- War Plan
Chapter 11- Past
Chapter 12- Elders
Chapter 13- Agreement
Chapter 14- Beginning
Chapter 15- Preparing

Chapter 7- Going Back

909 39 0
By Nvmind223

Jesse

I woke up with a sore butt. I looked beside and saw Kristoffer spooning me from behind. His lips are parted which made him cute although he still looks intimidating.

I put my head away from him and enjoying the warmth from his body. I snuggle deeper at him feeling his chest and I can fell that he tightened his hold at me. He purred then breath normal again.

I close my eyes feeling his warmth and hardness of his body covering me like a blanket that like it is protecting and keeping me safe. I smiled at the thought and I let sleep take over my whole body.

I have been awakened by someone's movement. I look beside me and saw Kristoffer humping me. I blush because he unconsciously humping me or not. I don't know but it makes me flustered.

"Kristoffer", I whisper while I shakes his arms.

"Kristoffer, wake up. You are dreaming", I said and he open his eyes revealing the yellow color. His wolf is near at the surface, I guess.

"I am not Kristoffer mate. I am Titan, his wolf", he said and it actually make sense that I am talking to his wolf.

"Why are you humping me Titan?", I said but he just closes his eyes and continues his humping. I can feel his shaft hardening between my butt.

"N-Nothing", he said and he moans. Yep, his shaft is now hard and I can feel it trying to find my hole which is still sore because of last night's event which is unexpected.

"My hole is still sore Titan and I can't-Aaah", I moan and I feel his tongue licking my spot on the neck. I can't help moaning when he licks it again making me uncomfortably hard down below and I can feel him getting much harder and some liquid pouring down on his shaft.

"Quit now my little mate and we will enjoy this thing. Now, for round two", he said and he lay me back on bed. He hovers above me while he kisses my lips. He get down and takes my nipple on his mouth and I moan rather loudly.

"T-Titan ohhh", I moan and I look down seeing him smirking. He ravish my nipple like an animal well he is but he is making me excited.

His kisses get down and kisses my tummy. He knead my fat between his fingers while he kisses it. I giggle and he get down lower. He swallows my whole shaft. Moaning from the sensation I am feeling right now. Oh my it is so good.

He stops sucking on my shaft and he rise up. And I see his very long and thick shaft with veins covering them. I lick on the sight. He really is a complete package.

He spits on his hand and rubs it on my sore hole. I moan the feeling, the heat and cold meshing together. He inserts one then two then three and lastly four. I cannot still get over the pain of four fingers inside of me.

"Aaaahhhh!", I scream but he shush me out with a kiss. He removes his fingers and positions himself at my entrance. He push his head rather forcefully and it pop inside. He groans and I moan in pain.

He pushes himself deeper until he is seated. I feel that he is much larger than I remember last night.

"Why are you bigger?", I moan from the pain while I wrap my hands on his strong neck.

"S-sorry. I am wolf and my shaft is bigger than a human", he moaned while he keeps himself inside me. Once that I am okay and have been adjusted, I gave him a nod and he starts moving slowly.

Minutes passed and he starts in slow motion, moving in and out slowly and then he started moving faster. Slamming me inside very hard. Our moans and groans can only be heard inside the room along with the constant slapping of our skin which made me hotter even more.

He lays back and he positioned me above his length and lowers me down. I moan at the contact and he bring me down harshly on his length and I moan from the pain. The whole event is so hot that we started sweating.

He is sweating so hard that our bodies become very slick making the movements easier. I can get up and down and I can feel something liquid coating my insides. He thrust his tongue inside my mouth kissing me deeply while he penetrated me. I can feel something weird down below me and I know I will be release soon.

"I-I'm going to e-explode", I said and after that I exploded between our bodies. Covering them with my stuff.

He groans and I can feel something hot shooting inside me and I know that he exploded inside of me. We panted to catch our breath and to lower our excitement from our second love making.

He pulls out with an audible pop and his cum start pouring outside of me. He gets up to get a towel and cleans himself and me from all the mess we made. He kiss me and then he goes in the bathroom with me.

We both bath fast and thanks to god because we didn't do it again inside the bathroom because I don't think I can't take it anymore without me walking weirdly in the town which I don't like it to happen to me. We are now in the bathroom dressing because we are going back to the town. He gave me his clothes which is rather big.

He puts on his clothes and he stares at a wall. His eyes changed into black and then it turns back to his hazel eyes.

"Our house is waiting outside the house so we need to move on now", he says and he carry me down the stairs. He picked me up just like I am nothing just like a parchment. He really is a strong person.

Once outside he closes the door and there we saw his majestic black horse. He lifts me up and put me down on the saddle on his horse. He gets up and sits behind me. He motions the horse to go and we did go.

Minutes passed and I saw a structure rising. I look up and saw it is a stonny structure. Once close enough I make it out and it is the king's castle. My eyes widen in realization.

"W-why are we here my king?", I said and stuttering and I can hear him groaning behind me.

"Its Kristoffer to you meine liebe. And we are here so I can introduce you to our subjects", he said and he stop in front of the castle. He gets down and lifts me up again so I can get down. He set me on my feet then he holds my hands in his.

"Now come on, we need to go to our chamber so we can at least. I know I tire you because my wolf Titan copulate with you rather hard", he said and I can feel my cheeks heating. I just nodded wanting to drop the subject.

We walk towards the magnificent door of the castle and I can feel the stares of people watching us with so much attention. He commands the persons guarding the door open and they open it for us.

Once I had set my gaze inside my eyes widen in awe. We are in his throne room. Chandeliers light up the whole and candlesticks adorning the dark areas. Large overhead windows above the throne in the middle with picture of wolves howling at a full moon.

The throne had four seats. The left one is much larger which simple designs with an emblem of a cross on the top of the chair that signifies it is for the king and it is colored in gold with little gems decorating them mostly are blue, green and red and it seats are made of what looks like a silky material with feather inside and the silk is coloured on red. 

The right one is much smaller but still bigger than other two. It had much more intricate designs and I know that it is for the queen because of the flowers that mostly adorned it with gems a little bit bigger than the king complementing the design. It also looks like it is made of gold just like the king's throne and its seat are plush red too.

The other two is smaller than the king's and queen's chair. I know that it is for the princes' and princesses' chairs with simple designs here and there and gems adorning and complementing the whole thing. I feel suddenly sad at the sight. I cannot give him a heir if he marries me and I don't know if people would love that.

We are walking past the throne room and I can feel people intense glaze at me. I flush at all the attention but I kept walking behind the king. We walk down the big hallway with candlesticks lighting up the whole thing with lamps dangling on the ceiling.

We continue to walk until we stop at a door. A big door with deigns on it. Kristoffer open the door and my gaze goes inside his chamber. His chamber is much bigger than the kitchen on our home. A four poster bed in the middle with curtains covering.

The whole room is neat and tidy. Curtains open revealing the outside and letting the sunshine inside the chamber making the room light up naturally and these windows are big, almost starting the floor and almost touching the ceiling. And nothing is out of the place.

"Come on now liebe. Let us rest for tonight's ball", he said and laid me down on the bed. Once my body connected the silky bed, I instantly fall sleep for tonight's ball. And me oblivious to what will happen tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.4K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
83.7K 3.7K 44
Locked in the castle tower without even a name, The Raven dreams of one day being free. He learns the hard way, it seems, that dreams are not meant f...
1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
110K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...