Royal One

By Nvmind223

Jesse, a chubby normal young adult living in a strong kingdom. His life is just a normal one; living with his... More

Message
Terminologies & Rules
Chapter 1- Festival Watch
Chapter 2- Eager One
Chapter 3- Picking
Chapter 5- Clearing Doubts
Chapter 6- Mating
Chapter 6- Mating
Chapter 7- Going Back
Chapter 8- Preparing A Ball
Chapter 9- The Ball
Chapter 10- War Plan
Chapter 11- Past
Chapter 12- Elders
Chapter 13- Agreement
Chapter 14- Beginning
Chapter 15- Preparing

Chapter 4- Unexpected

881 52 5
By Nvmind223

Jesse

H-he picked me. I can't believe that I am now the one to be put to the test on the woods with the beast especially that wolf I met earlier. I think I can't do it. I am a little fat and I don't think I can run towards my safety.

"Where are you Jesse McArther", he said and I stood up so I can reveal myself to him. He looked toward me and his eyes changed into yellow again but it changes as quickly into brown. His eyes are weird.

All the people around me gave look at me with concern written on their eyes. I cannot blame them because last year event's traumatized everyone.

"I-I'm here my king", I said stuttering because of how afraid I am for The Hunt and the consequences it will be done unto me. And this is one of my nightmares, to be picked on this kind of situation.

"Good. Now come on, let us start the whole event", he said but something is off about his voice. His voice become huskier which made heat travelled throughout my whole body.

I shake off that feeling and I move toward his large black horse. I suddenly feel heat behind me and I know that the king is the one who is behind me. Suddenly large and callous hands wrapped around my waist and lifted me up on his horse.

I squeak at what he done very so suddenly. His hands are warm and I felt safe around it which is weird but when he removed it from my body I felt suddenly cold.  Well this isn't right. I should not have these kinds of feelings.

Well what can I say, I am very weird tonight because it looked like that I like the king which is completely ridiculous because I know he liked women and he needed an heir which I can't give him. I really should stop thinking these kind of things.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence is behind me and I know it is the king because of the warm that is radiating me and the feeling of his broad and hard chest. Suddenly hairy forearms are around me and I gulp because of the safety I feel on them.

"Don't worry little one. This will be done quickly and don't worry you will be safe", he said and I gulp loudly because he said it close to my ear. Feeling his hot breath which made my cheeks heat up.

"I-I-", I said but I am cut off by the king.

"Now hush meine liebe, we will now take off", he said and I heat up again. What does he mean "liebe"? But I just shrug the feeling off not wanting it to destroy mu focus tonight.

And with that we took off leaving his advisors and knights behind to guard the people in the town square and also, at least to enjoy the whole thing before they will go back to their work..

Minutes had passed running towards the woods while I am still in a little uncomfortable in my position tonight so I just put my head down not wanting to the king to see what I am now in my position and thank the lord god because the horse had stop running. I look up and we are now at the edge of the woods.

"We are now here. I will drop you off and I will tell my knights to come and get you if you survive after sunrise. Good luck little one", he said and he drop me from his horse. Once he done that, he run away with the horse leaving me alone in the woods. Scary woods.

I look into the woods and I gulp again. I am very scared again but I should follow the king's order and his order is absolute and I can't defy him. With no choice, I walk towards the wood and hoping for my survival. A big hope for me.

~Time skip~

I have been walking for hours, wandering around the whole woods . And the sun doesn't shine for a another hour which is a very long time.

But the good thing is that I am here still surviving with only some surprises which turns out to be small critters in the wood like a bunny but luck is not on my side again because I can hear bushes rustling behind me. May god help me on this thing.

And I back away slowly because it is that wolf again. Even though I met him, I am little scared because maybe he changed his mind and thought I am food.

That made my hairs stand up in attention because of the unimaginable fear I am harboring in my body right now.

"No, no. I am not a food. I am fat but I am still not a food", I whimper looking up almost on the brink of crying but I close my eyes because I don't to see anything thaw will make anything much worse. But the place becomes quiet again which is weird and a whimper broke the silence the surrounds us which made me curious.

I opened my eyes and saw the wolf again with his whimper and giving me those sad puppy eyes. I breathe in relief but I suddenly closed my eyes again because there is groaning coming from the wolf and a sound of bones breaking.

The sound continued and then it stops. I can hear my heart beating wildly and very fast and loud like a drum then I open my eyes surprised that the wolf is not there which is seconds ago right here in front of me instead there is a man that stood up replacing the wolf that should be hers. Replace by this man, a naked one like his birthday suit..

I looked up and saw that it is the king. My eyes widen in surprise. I gaze his whole muscular body and I blushes when I saw his rather very large manhood. I gaze his face again and right then and there I saw those yellow eyes again.

I suddenly see black spots in my eyes and suddenly darkness consumes my whole body leaving me with the dream of the king being the wolf.

~Time skip~

I feel strong arms carrying me into something. I open my eyes and see that I am being carried by someone into what looks like a house, a little house in the middle of the woods. I look up and saw a muscular chest.

I look up and saw the most handsome face on the face of the world. He looked down at me and smile with the most captivating smile that made my heart flutters.

"Good Morning meine  liebe, you should sleep now because tomorrow will be a tiring one", he said close to my ear his hot breath fanning my ear which made me blush again so I close my eyes hoping it will go away.

~Time skip~

I wake up and the sunlight is hitting my eyes causing them to flutter open and waking up to this morning. I look around at my unfamiliar surroundings and realize that this is not my room or home at all so I move my gaze down to something hard embracing my whole body making it stiff.

When I look up I see the face that I thought it is just a dream. There lay beside me is the king with no clothes on and he is sleeping beside me. I can't believe it that this happening to me. This royal is close to me. And that dream, wolf, king, is it real or not?

"Good Morning meine liebe", he said and I snap my head to the awakening figure of the king.

"Oh uhm Good Morning to you too my king", I said and he groans at me which made me scared a little knowing I've done something wrong.

"No formalities meine liebe, you can just call me Kristoffer", he said and sits up bringing me with him and he is looking at me with his eyes that are full of emotions that I can't really  pin point.

"Oh ok...uhm sorry. Oh umm Good Morning Kristoffer", I said blushing at my stuttering and he smiled at me giving me that gorgeous smile.

"Well I am going to prepare breakfast for the two of us and we can start our long day ahead", he said and he got up behind and I flush when I see his muscular stretching and because he is naked.

"I know that you are embarrass seeing me like this Jesse so I am going to dress up but you should get used to it when we go home", he said and walks toward a closet inside the room. He pick out a leather pants and put it on.

"What do you mean 'we'", I said questioningly because what he said made me confuse.

"I mean you are going home with me and become my queen and something else", he said and I am really confuse right now. But I am also shock, me, a queen?

"A queen to you my king? I don't know if people-", I said and he groans again to me making stop so I look at him again.

"First, I said no formalities between us, only on business but not now and lastly, yes, a queen and don't worry about what people are saying", he said and I just nodded wanting to drop this subject fast to avoid awkwardness.

"I will go down now liebe and you can follow me so we can eat fast and finish the day early", he said and he  got out of the room we have been sleeping for the whole night.

I got up and stretch a little. I walk out the room and headed straight for the dining room, if there is any, of this house so I can eat because I am a little hungry because of the event last night.

Oh Last night, is it real? I saw how the wolf turn into the king itself. How did he do it? And that means that the king is the wolf and he is the one that done on the killings? I think my head is aching a little because of this thinking.

"Sit down now Jesse and let us eat", he said which made break out of my arguments inside of my head and I follow on what he said unconsciously.

We eat in a comfortable silence and the king or Kristoffer break the silence.

"I know this is too much to handle in a short time but I promise you that everything will be alright from now on. Everything will be clear as time pass by. Understood?", he said and I just nodded.

"Ok. Do you have any question?", he said looking directly into my eyes.

"Uhm...yes. What do you mean I am your queen and something else?", I said and he sighs.

"I am going to tell you this now but please don't run away from me meine liebe. I promise that I won't hurt you", he said and that word again. What does he mean by that?

"Go on", I said and he nodded.

"Well you are my queen because you are my mate", he said and I am very confused right now.

"I am sorry, what is a mate?", I said and he looks at like I have grown two heads.

"Yes, a mate is the one that the moon goddess assign to a person which is the other half of that person and also since I am werewolf", he said and my eyes widen in pure shock at what he just revealed at me.

"A-a werewolf?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.1K 19
Fed half-truths by his kins, an angry vampire starts to abhor werewolves. However, his longing for a certain wolf might be leading him straight to a...
47.9K 1.4K 23
After Ethan was rejected he felt broken and betrayed. He is trying to cope with his feelings. With his siblings having mates and moving he feels horr...
2M 80K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
252K 9.6K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...