the ski lodge ➳ zarry

Por fluorescentzarry

harry is proudly on his second year of uni, happily dodging the sororities, frats, and generally speaking: pe... Mais

⤿ introduction
⤿ preface: how they met
⤿ part one: how they found out
⤿ part two: how they sang justin bieber
⤿ part three: how they collided
⤿ part four: how they partied
⤿ part five: how they yelled
⤿ part six: how they remembered
⤿ part seven: how they lied
⤿ part eight: how they took the elevator
⤿ part nine: how they switched
⤿ part ten: how they melted
⤿ part eleven: how they ordered pizza
⤿ part twelve: how they shared books
⤿ part thirteen: how they were the sun and stars
⤿ part fourteen: how they discovered
⤿ part fifteen: how they were together at 1am
⤿ part sixteen: how they felt
⤿ part seventeen: how they could hear clearly
⤿ part eighteen: how they called
⤿ part nineteen: how they were honest
⤿ part twenty: how they realized
⤿ part twenty one: how they brought cupcakes
⤿ part twenty two: how they were hurting
⤿ part twenty three: how they were detectives
⤿ part twenty four: how they were in love
⤿ part twenty five: how they figured it out
⤿ part twenty six: how they stopped
⤿ part twenty seven: how they turned twenty
⤿ part twenty eight: how they were everything
⤿ part twenty nine: how they debated
⤿ part thirty: how they laughed
⤿ part thirty one: how they left
⤿ part thirty two: how they met family
⤿ part thirty three: how they loved
⤿ part thirty four: how they hesitated
⤿ part thirty five: how they fought
⤿ part thirty six: how they cried
⤿ part thirty seven: how they were brain dead
⤿ part thirty eight: how they ran in the rain
⤿ part thirty nine: how they cooked
⤿ part forty: how they were confident
⤿ part forty one: how they were on vacation
⤿ part forty two: how they imagined
⤿ part forty three: how they couldn't wait
⤿ part forty four: how they kept secrets
⤿ part forty five: how they were alright
⤿ part forty six: how they broke
⤿ part forty seven: how they had baggage
⤿ part forty eight: how they connected
⤿ part forty nine: how they loved it
⤿ part fifty: how they fit
⤿ part fifty two: how they fogged the windows
⤿ part fifty three: how they finished
⤿ conclusion

⤿ part fifty one: how they booked

2.8K 187 69
Por fluorescentzarry

Zayn Malik

Winter

"Liam get off your damn ass and onto this computer!" Niall called, grabbing Zayn's laptop out of his hands. "You're the only one that remembers the room we were in last year," 

"Calm down," Liam sighed, walking out of his bedroom and into the lads' living room.

His sweatpants were thrown over his shoulders, and before the boys said anything, he pulled them on.

"Hurry up babe," Louis' voice called from Liam's room. 

"Coming love," Liam smiled, and then frowned when looking at Zayn and Niall who were sat on the couch with raised eyebrows.

"You're fucking him in there while we're trying to book a damn room at the lodge? Shits filling up lad," Niall spoke, typing vigorously on Zayn's laptop.

"We just want the same room as last year," Zayn spoke calmly. "Can you quickly book it? My card is in here. We just don't know if you booked the deluxe suit or the penthouse thing?"

"Presidential suit," Liam confirmed, taking Zayn's laptop and resting it against the dip of his abs, as he quickly typed what he needed.

"Look at that," Niall smiled, standing up and hitting Liam's abs firmly, almost causing Liam to drop Zayn's laptop.

"What the hell Horan?" Liam frowned, flinching away. 

Lifting his shirt and patting his small stomach, Niall sighed. "I wish I was that ripped,"

Zayn cracked a chuckle. "Does sex count as exercise? Because Liam was going at it with Louis all night,"

Niall nodded, pointing at Zayn in agreement. His shirt was still lifted. "Yeah! No wonder! Jade's on her period this week, that's probably why I'm so fat,"

Liam raised his eyebrows. "Thank God Zayn and I don't have to worry about that," 

"Right!" Niall called. "It's so expensive too! I'm using all my fucking money on her damn tampons and ice cream,"

Both Zayn and Liam laughed at this statement.

"Her damn tampons!" Liam imitated with a laugh, handing Zayn his laptop.

"Thanks man," Zayn spoke in between laughter finalizing the payment for their room at  The Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge.

"What?" Niall asked. "You gay boys don't understand,"

"Yeah we don't!" Louis called, walking into the living room, Liam's shirt pouring over his curves.

Zayn and Niall went quiet as Louis stood there, frowning at the two.

"Are we done here?" Louis questioned, grabbing a hold of Liam's bicep. 

Nodding quickly, Zayn and Niall shooed Liam away.

"Take him," Zayn breathed, shutting his laptop.

"Zayn and I were just going to send him back,"

"Good," Louis smiled, and turned back to the room with Liam.

Before the two got into Liam's room, Liam slapped Louis' ass loudly, and turned back at his lads to smirk.

Before Zayn and Niall could react, the door slammed shut.

"Holy fuck," Niall said, burying his head into the palms of his hands.

"I know right?" Zayn nodded. "Harry only let's me do him once a fucking day,"

Niall lifted his head and laughed at Zayn sarcastically. "That is hell,"

Clearly, Zayn didn't get the memo as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a soda out of their fridge. "Right?" 

Shaking his head, Niall one upped Zayn easily. "Well I've gone an entire week Zayn!"

After taking a sip of his soda, he placed it down on the counter and slipped his coat on. "I'm going to meet Harry at his class.." He said, checking his wrist as if there was a watch there. "You have fun Niall,"

"I'll try lad," Niall sighed, stretching out on the couch. "I'll probably be leaving in like five minutes.. We all know Liam and Louis get loud,"

Scoffing, Zayn pulled his boots on. "That's why I'm leaving now," He spoke. "I don't want to be the first to hear it,"

"I'm too lazy to leave.." Niall rolled his eyes. "Plus they've got to be considerate knowing that I'm here,"

Shrugging Zayn opened the door. "Maybe they're not even having sex,"

"You're right!" Niall nodded, turning the TV on. "We always assume the worst don't we?"

"I mean, considering the way Liam slapped Louis' ass, they're definitely not having sex," Zayn said quickly, and then closed the door leaving their dorm room.

"Fuck you Zayn!" He heard Niall call from the other side of the door.

Chuckling, Zayn zipped up his coat and quickly typed out a tweet.

See you soon. #Vonderheide2018

Zayn pressed the elevator button, and watched as his phone buzzed endlessly.

When the door opened, Jesy walked out a smirk filling her lips when she saw Zayn.

"See you soon," She winked, brushing her hand down Zayn's arm as she trailed past him.

Zayn shivered, and although it did nothing, he wiped his arm off as he stepped into the elevator.

When Zayn was let out on the bottom floor he smiled at the girls in the lobby who gushed about his tweet.

Stepping outside, he pulled his hood on and on his walk, he brushed the build up of snowflakes on the top of his hood.

Before going to the campus Harry was on, he grabbed two hot chocolates from The Coffee Shoppe and upon arrival at the campus, Harry was sat outside on a bench taking photos of his boots in the snow.

His backpack was set next to him, and snow accumulated in the dips of the backpacks pockets.

"Hey," Zayn smiled, blushing at the sight of his boyfriend.

He felt so lucky.

Looking up from his photos, Harry smiled, and pushed his backpack aside, the bench clear of snow.

Zayn sat down and pressed a kiss against Harry's temple.

"I brought hot chocolate," He spoke, looking at Harry's phone with him.

"Which one?" Harry ignored, and swiped between five photos that looked the same to Zayn.

"I don't know?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows. "Who do you think I am?"

"Uh?" Harry looked at Zayn. "A supportive boyfriend who will help me choose which photo matches my feed,"

"God love," Rolling his eyes, Zayn handed Harry his hot chocolate and in return Harry gave him his phone.

Swiping through the photos, Zayn settled on the third one and handed Harry his phone.

"The third one," He exclaimed, picking Harry's backpack up and swinging it over his shoulders. "Let's go it's cold," He spoke, grabbing Harry's hand and holding it tightly in his.

"My room?" Harry questioned, knowing exactly why Zayn has come to pick him up.

It was a routinely thing.

Only on Friday's Liam and Louis could coordinate such activities as at this time of day as the two both didn't have classes again until Monday.

Zayn would always come to get Harry, only because Liam and Louis were always doing something x-rated. 

Other than that, Zayn waited in Harry's dorm as Luke was out in class.

The two made their way to Harry's dorm and locked the door behind them.

Zayn pulled his coat and boots off and waited on Harry's bed.

Harry took his time, and when he had finished emptying his bag, he plopped down next to Zayn.

"Ready to help me with homework?" Harry smirked, handing Zayn his laptop and textbooks.

Before Zayn could speak, Harry silenced him with a kiss.

"Maybe there'll be an reward?" He whispered against his boyfriends lips.

"Once now, once later?" Zayn bargained, pushing the textbooks off his legs and aside on the bed.

"How about once later?" Harry chuckled, opening his laptop, and leaning against Zayn's chest.

Zayn ran his fingers through Harry's now short hair and sighed.

"Are you going to grow this out again?" He spoke, changing the subject. "I loved it long,"

"I like it short," Harry spoke, opening his document and began typing.

The boys' evening went on until Harry finished his homework and fell asleep in Zayn's arms.

Zayn was so in love.

a/n: OK YALL! BACK AT IT! 1288 WORDS! COME FIND ME YALL! WE IN HERE!

Ok so i'm LIVING! one or two more chapters?

don't be surprised if this ends next chapter

BUT I love y'all so much

for real y'all i know. I love you guys and thANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE WITH ME IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THIS!! i loved this book so so much.

- alexis

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
3.4K 142 11
Harry styles has finally entered his senior year but he has a crush on his bully Zayn and things get better but take a turn for the worst... This...
115K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...