2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

We can do this

6.9K 342 75
By Sakura_D

Kit POV

Go talk to him he says, like that's easy. And this is me for crying out loud, I can't say what I want on a normal day, forget when I'm this panicked, and he's that quiet.

Okay think. He's a guy, he likes incentives, what would be easiest to make him happy, and stop being mad? What if it was me? Okay if it was me... I would kick his ass. Dam it, thinking doesn't do anything.

I even googled it, all the advice said, be honest and say sorry. Well I am sincerely sorry.

I walk out, he's already in bed, I was in their ages, I slowly walk over, is he sleeping? This is bad right? Sleeping without resolving it.

Pha you bastard! Why not help me? But no, your all happy cuddling with Yo, I'm freaking out alone. Wait I'm not alone! I should call Beam, see what he did and...

"P'Kit... come sleep." Ming sighs. "Or are you going to sleep in the bathroom?"

"Still awake?" Nice going Kit, well done.

He sits up and looks at me, I want to run and hide in the bathroom. Shit. Fix this, fix this, fix this...

"P... do you want to be single?" He asks quietly.

That's the opposite of what I want! I'm going to kill those seniors, then ram something in Beam's mouth so he can't agree to anything!

"Ming... that bet..." Come out stupid words!

"P ... do you still like me?"

"What?" Where did that come from?

"P...am I really no one?" He whispers.

Shit, he's going to cry. Dam it all to hell, I sit next to him, holding him tight.

"I'm sorry." I tell him. "It was a stupid thing to do, we never should have let it get that far."

"P...you don't have to say it's me, just...please don't say no..." His voice fades.

"Your someone very precious to me, Ming."

"I was so sure, you would say you had some one, but when you said ... I got scared."

He's shaking, shit, it's like that night again, when he got back. Just a few words made him like this? No, just those few words from me.

"I'm sorry Ming." I tell him. "Anyone that asks, I'll tell them the truth. I have someone I really love."

"p..." He whispers, before he slowly, softly kisses me.

I know this kiss, I hold him tighter. I'll hold you till you stop shaking, and while you sleep, I'll keep you close all night. And I'll whisper all the words I can't say, but you want to hear. But in the morning, please smile again for me.

Beam POV

I drive us back to Forth's room, he wants to shower and change into his own clothes. He's walking slowly, I saw the bruises on his torso, why does he always have to get hurt? I've been in many fights, I know the pain, but seeing him like this is worse.

Should I say something sweet? Will he want that? Dam it, I don't know how, or what to say. If I open my mouth I'm going to snap again.

He takes off his shirt, I help him sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm okay Beam." He sighs.

At this point, we usually have already started the argument, I've never seen Forth this quiet before, he has a hot temper just like mine.

I was so surprised, when he saw me with the girl, but followed Wayo, and walked out. And the fear hit me, what had I done?

"Just shout already." I snap.

"I'm too tired Beam." He sighs.

"Tired of what? Me?" I can't keep the fear out of my voice.

This Forth is new, I don't know what's going to happen, its got me more on edge.

"Beam, can we do this in the morning?"

No, I don't want to, the longer this carries on the more I'm going to lose my mind. It's like that time he walked past me, saying its not my business, and I couldn't talk to him for days.

"What do you want?" I can't stop the anger in my voice. "I'm sorry, okay. I lost my temper with the smug bastard, he egged it on, and I let him."

"Beam..."

"You want me to beg forgiveness? You..."

He pulls me close, holding me around my waist, his head resting on me. When did he get this patient?

"Your scaring me Forth."

"I'm not mad Beam." He looks at me. "I know you don't say your dating, but hearing it... kinda hurt."

I don't say it? He's right, I usually just brush it off, or change the subject, thinking its not serious... but it is serious now, we're an us.

Shit, I've been doing this without even realising it, hurting him.

"I know you wouldn't tell people it's me, but I thought you might say you're dating."

"Why wouldn't I say it's you?" I ask.

Something else I'm missing? What else did I do?

"Like you said, I'm a little rough, no one would think we're dating." He says waiving his hand between us.

People in relationships should tread carefully, stupid things said in anger will come back to bite you, not in a good way either.

"I know I did some stupid things." I tell him. "But I know we're together Forth."

"Beam..."

"I won't do it again." I tell him honestly.

He's looking at me, his eyes... he's doubting me. Why does that hurt more? I'm about to move away when he holds me tighter, falling back on the bed with me on top.

"Beam, stop fighting me okay."

"What?"

"You being mine, also makes me yours."

He holds me tighter when I try to get up.

"We are not your parents Beam, it's not one sided."

That's what he meant, on that video, he just wants me to understand.

"You loving me, it isn't just you, Beam I love you too." He sighs. "So please..."

Of course, he knows, I told him, the reason I never had a lasting relationship. Not until him. He's right, I have to stop comparing, stop hiding behind excuses.

"Just understand, this is us together, you and me."

"I'll kill you, if you try leaving me." I whisper.

"That's the only way I could Beam."

I hit him, he hisses before chuckling, I forgot he's hurt. I lean up to look at him, he's got that lopsided smile on his annoying face.

"I am sorry, Forth." I tell him. "I... won't do it again."

I see his full smile, before he kisses me.

I wake up when my phone rings. Forth showered and changed, sleeping before he was even near the bed, I try not to wake him. I pick up without looking.

"What?" I snap.

"Beam, I can't reach Forth, he with you?" Its Bee.

"Yes, he is." I sit up, I don't like her tone. "You okay Bee?"

"We're going to need a family meeting." She says quietly.

"Bee what's going on, where are you?" I ask quickly. "You need me to come get you?"

"In the morning, I'm catching the train back, I'll let you know arrival times."

Whys she coming back? She was going to stay with her parents for the week, with Bas.

"Bee, you in trouble?" I can't help but worry. "I'll wake Forth..."

"No. I'll text you times, I won't be back till late morning." She sighs. "Beam, my ex and his bitch mother want to adopt Bas, and my stupid sister, Fon's mother, told them they could."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 30
It was just a party, that's what it started as. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made that one song for that one artist while you carrie...
13.6K 707 12
Hey guys ☺️ Thanks for giving so much love my previous book "While you're sleeping". I decide to write a second season for this book for one my close...
Desire By DANNI

Fanfiction

74.2K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...