lovestruck :: bws

By mlouisesimps

"hi i saw you at the coffee shop and you are simply stunning. i was too shy to say anything to you there. i... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve

eleven

417 20 64
By mlouisesimps

they lock the door when they enter the bathroom. they've been all over the place - the benches at the garden under a tree, the dancefloor, the dark corridor that leads to the fire exit, and even the photo booth. they're addicted to the feeling of touching, holding, kissing.

brad presses amelia against the wall as she kisses his neck, sucking the skin, making him think he's gonna wake up to a purple mark tomorrow. but he doesn't care. he forces her head to move up to face him, kissing her then. her lips are everything he dreamed of, smooth, soft, sweet and tasty. he frees her mouth, kissing her cheek and going up to her ear, leaving kisses along the way. he goes down her neck, sucking there too, purposely trying to leave a hickey, hearing her breathe out a low "no". he chuckles against her skin, carrying on with the trail of kisses. he lands his lips on her shoulders and amelia squirms.

"don't kiss my shoulders." she grumbles, resting her head on the wall as brad pins her hands against it as well, above her head. he stops for a split second, only long enough to look at her and grin maliciously. he traces her skin with his nose, from her collarbone to the back of her ear, making her exhale heavily, her eyes closed. he breathes in the scent of her skin, so sweet and pleasing.

"is that your weak spot, love?" he whispers in her ear, placing kiss after kiss in the same trail he did with his nose just a minute before, taking extra attention when he gets to her left shoulder again.

amelia can't even reply, the only sound coming from her throat being a groan out of pleasure. she's powerless in that moment. brad's the one in control of the situation, and he's deliberately trying to drive her crazy. he's determined to make sure she won't ever forget that night in her entire life. it's working.

he goes back to her mouth, missing her taste and the feeling of her lips against him, and kisses her passionately. a strong and desperate kiss. he lets go of her hands, moving his own to her waist, while hers immediately run back to his hair and neck. she pulls his curls firmly, making him move his head back a bit, being forced to break the kiss. amelia holds his lower lip in between her teeth, scratches his neck with her right hand, moves her left one to his chest, running it through his body till the waistband of his trousers, and laughs satisfied when he moans in return.

"is that your weak spot, love?" she runs both her hands to his back, kissing him again, touching him underneath his shirt, and only stops when she finds his boxers. she can feel a shiver go down his entire body as her hands run back up, scratching him harder, another groan coming up his throat, his hands tightening around her waist.

he pulls her up and carries her to the marble sink, sitting her there and positioning his body in between her legs, wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer to his chest. she strongly, and a bit violently, pulls his hair, lifting his head up and biting his bottom lip again. they're battling for control, no one wanting to give in and be dominated.

amelia leaves his hair, kissing him, and moves her hands down through his chest, opening a few buttons and touching the now exposed skin. brad gasps in between the kiss, and amelia boldly downs her hands, even more, finding the button of his trousers, and opens it, now shifting her hands from the front of his body to his back, entering his pants and holding his butt, over the boxer. he gasps again, desperately, breaking the kiss when her hands reach his hard-on, squeezing it through the fabric.

"let's go back to my place." he says. no, he begs. "please." he looks at her, and she grins, devilishly. she removes her hands from where they were torturing him, closing the buttons, from the trousers and the shirt.

"it took you long enough." she replies, jumping off of the sink. she looks down at his crotch and laughs again. she straightens her dress, then faces brad, who's standing there in front of her, breathless. she smiles and straightens his shirt too, then takes a step back. "i'll wait for you outside." she states. "calm down, brad."

he rolls his eyes, huffing. "easy for you to say." she giggles again, unlocking the door and stepping out. she sits in a small armchair she finds there, trying to get her own breath stable again.

she leans back, and she feels tired. and hungry. and thirsty. she takes her phone out of her handbag, to notify her parents she's going home. she quickly texts them, both of them, just in case, and, as brad's taking a bit too long, she decides to reply to will, even though she knows he's probably asleep at this time.

amelia (!!!): my parents were being ridiculous and embarrassing, like ooh you're dating this boy and he clearly likes you and blabla and then the 4 people i know are these guys from a band - an actual band, for the record - and they were talking to i don't know who but whatever i'm not alone anymore and i'm leaving soon and i even got to play the cupid! so i'd say it's been a successful night! yay x

she locks the phone at the same time as brad leaves the bathroom. "i'm ready to go." he says.

"finally!" she exclaims, getting up from the seat. he just sends her a glare, and she giggles. "sorry."

they walk through the dancefloor to get to the main exit, holding hands, amelia scanning the crowd in the hope of finding tristan and emma, but she doesn't see them anywhere. when they reach the lobby, they walk up to the place where the coats are being kept, to get their outerwears. she quivers as they head to the door, the cold winter blowing through the open glass.

they step outside and there, in the night, in front of the building, in the cold, are tristan and emma, talking lively. emma laughs at something tristan says, placing her hand on his chest, and he looks up and sees them, his own smile growing wider. "i knew it!" he mutters. brad and amelia both roll their eyes and ignore him, brad subtly sending him the middle finger.

"okay, i need coffee." amelia states, seeing that her favourite coffee shop is just across the street. she didn't realise that earlier. "that café over there is great, c'mon." she takes brad's hand, already starting to walk away.

"i don't think we'll be needing much caffeine to stay up tonight, love." he smirks as they cross the road.

"oh, i don't think so either, but i'm just too fucking cold." she replies, as a chill runs down her spine, even wearing that big thick coat. "and coffee is always a good choice." she winks, entering the small café. her café. she loves it there.

the place is empty as it normally is, so they walk right up to the counter to make their orders.

"oh my god, olive!" amelia exclaims as she sees the girl who's working the night shift. "i didn't know you worked on saturday nights?!"

"oh hey, amelia!" olive smiles at her. "i don't, usually, but..." she looks at brad and stops talking, suddenly staring at him. "um." she clears her throat after a second of silence. "yeah, i don't, usually, but i had to tonight because of that party." she continues, looking back at amelia. "where you two clearly came from." she giggles.

amelia and brad laugh and quickly make their orders. the faster they get home, the better. they never stop holding hands, and amelia notices olive acting weird. she keeps staring at their hands and at brad. she almost let the milk pour from the cup as she was making their drinks cause she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

what the heck?!

"thanks, olive." amelia says once their coffees are done. "are you okay though?"

"what?" she snaps out of her own thoughts. "oh, yeah, i'm fine. thanks, amelia. have a nice night, you too." she smirks maliciously. amelia chuckles and they walk out of the shop, stopping by the pavement to find a taxi to take them home.

"do you know her?" amelia asks while they wait. the freezing cold is making her entire body shake.

"no." brad frowns. "why?"

"i don't know, she kept staring at you." she shrugs, drinking from the hot coffee in the hope that it will warm her up.

"oooh, did someone get jealous?" brad says, raising his eyebrows at her.

"no, not at all." amelia replies, frowning. "you wish."

brad chuckles. "alright." he nods, drinking too. "she probably recognized me from the band, though." he adds.

"oh, true." she shivers again. "why the fuck is it so cold if it's only mid-october?!" she rants. brad looks at her there, her small figure all wrapped up in a huge nude coat, shaking. he steps closer, stopping in front of her, and opens his own coat, pulling her into his chest and involving her body with his grey jacket. at least she's small enough to fit into his clothes.

"better?" he asks, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"much better." she replies, her voice muffled cause her face is pressed against his thorax.

...

he pins her against the wall immediately after closing the door. they're back at it, hands all over each other. they walk backwards, brad leading her to the couch, where they sit down, him above her this time.

amelia runs her hands down his back, taking his suit off, and then starts opening his shirt, revealing his fit body. she throws the white shirt across the room, grinning and focusing now on his trousers.

brad grunts, annoyed by her dress, too full of layers and details. he tries to open it, unsuccessful, and he stares at her, grimacing.

"unfair." his hands trace her body again, seeking for a way to take that fucking dress off of her, but it seems like it's impossible. he starts pulling the skirt down, but amelia shakes her head and stops his hands.

"be careful with the dress. it's paolo sebastian." she says.

"who's paolo sebastian?" brad frowns, his voice coming out a bit too pissed.

"the designer." she huffs. "whatever brad, just get it off already."

"well, i can't, in case you haven't noticed?!"

"oh my god." she pushes him off of her, getting up from the sofa and easily finding the zipper. she looks at him then, an are-you-this-dumb? expression on her face. he just rolls his eyes and gets up too, hungrily walking towards her and grabbing her by the hair, his lips accurately finding hers.

brad then puts his left hand on amelia's cheek, softly, stroking her skin with the tip of his fingers. he breaks the kiss, against her will, making her open her eyes slightly, a quizzical look showing up in her face.

"i think paolo sebastian will look much better on the floor." he explains, cracking a grin. he bows down, wrapping one of his arms around her knees, the other around her shoulders, holding her up and carrying her through the room, entering an open door by their right.

he places her carefully on the bed, already glueing their lips together again, holding himself above her. amelia runs her hands down his back, making sure her nails are putting enough pressure to leave pinkish marks later, and gets to his pants, brad breaking the kiss to get rid of them.

she looks down at his black boxers and smirks, seeing that his pleasure is showing off again. she turns them around on the bed, now sitting on him, and rubs his chest, up and down. he just stares at her, incredulous, cause she's so fucking gorgeous. and hot. and everything that's good in the world. and she's right there on top of him.

"this is outrageously unfair." he comments. she smirks and shoves her hair off her shoulders, lowering her head and starting to map his chest with kisses. brad closes his eyes and throws his head back on the pillows, a moan leaving his lips. she gets to his face and kisses the tip of his nose, before straightening her back and raising her arms up.

"let's make it fair, then." she says. he sits quickly and starts pushing the skirt of her dress up, discovering her legs, then her belly, then her chest, until she's only standing in her underwear. he looks at her from top to bottom, lingering his eyes at her uncovered breasts. she blushes slightly, his thorough glare making her shy. he looks up back at her face, smiling, leaning forward and taking her head in between his hands, lying down and bringing her along.

the heat in the room start to rise up, to the point where it's almost unbearable, and their movements become faster and reckless, the only thing guiding them being the feeling and not the reason. their breaths are now uneven, their hairs a crazy mess, their skins red and sweaty. the only two things amongst them are finally thrown across the room to the unknown, and amelia's hands take hold of brad's hair strongly, him back on top, and her moan is so loud the neighbours may have woken up.

hot. too hot.

good. too good.

yes.

faster.

yes.

ohhhhhhh.

yes!

no air.

world peace, at last.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 289 32
I wasn't really mean to fall. But I did, I did that again. - Highest ranked at 3rd under #bradleywillsimpson
242K 2.6K 60
come on lay your hands on me ❁ ❁ ❁ - the vamps highest: #3 under imaginesandpreferences #3 under mcvey #4 under sim...
16.7K 252 27
"please don't leave me liv" "i have no choice, you know that" "just please for me, stay..."
184K 4K 50
One little message could change your life, forever. The Vamps/Brad Simpson