eleven

they lock the door when they enter the bathroom. they've been all over the place - the benches at the garden under a tree, the dancefloor, the dark corridor that leads to the fire exit, and even the photo booth. they're addicted to the feeling of touching, holding, kissing.

brad presses amelia against the wall as she kisses his neck, sucking the skin, making him think he's gonna wake up to a purple mark tomorrow. but he doesn't care. he forces her head to move up to face him, kissing her then. her lips are everything he dreamed of, smooth, soft, sweet and tasty. he frees her mouth, kissing her cheek and going up to her ear, leaving kisses along the way. he goes down her neck, sucking there too, purposely trying to leave a hickey, hearing her breathe out a low "no". he chuckles against her skin, carrying on with the trail of kisses. he lands his lips on her shoulders and amelia squirms.

"don't kiss my shoulders." she grumbles, resting her head on the wall as brad pins her hands against it as well, above her head. he stops for a split second, only long enough to look at her and grin maliciously. he traces her skin with his nose, from her collarbone to the back of her ear, making her exhale heavily, her eyes closed. he breathes in the scent of her skin, so sweet and pleasing.

"is that your weak spot, love?" he whispers in her ear, placing kiss after kiss in the same trail he did with his nose just a minute before, taking extra attention when he gets to her left shoulder again.

amelia can't even reply, the only sound coming from her throat being a groan out of pleasure. she's powerless in that moment. brad's the one in control of the situation, and he's deliberately trying to drive her crazy. he's determined to make sure she won't ever forget that night in her entire life. it's working.

he goes back to her mouth, missing her taste and the feeling of her lips against him, and kisses her passionately. a strong and desperate kiss. he lets go of her hands, moving his own to her waist, while hers immediately run back to his hair and neck. she pulls his curls firmly, making him move his head back a bit, being forced to break the kiss. amelia holds his lower lip in between her teeth, scratches his neck with her right hand, moves her left one to his chest, running it through his body till the waistband of his trousers, and laughs satisfied when he moans in return.

"is that your weak spot, love?" she runs both her hands to his back, kissing him again, touching him underneath his shirt, and only stops when she finds his boxers. she can feel a shiver go down his entire body as her hands run back up, scratching him harder, another groan coming up his throat, his hands tightening around her waist.

he pulls her up and carries her to the marble sink, sitting her there and positioning his body in between her legs, wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer to his chest. she strongly, and a bit violently, pulls his hair, lifting his head up and biting his bottom lip again. they're battling for control, no one wanting to give in and be dominated.

amelia leaves his hair, kissing him, and moves her hands down through his chest, opening a few buttons and touching the now exposed skin. brad gasps in between the kiss, and amelia boldly downs her hands, even more, finding the button of his trousers, and opens it, now shifting her hands from the front of his body to his back, entering his pants and holding his butt, over the boxer. he gasps again, desperately, breaking the kiss when her hands reach his hard-on, squeezing it through the fabric.

"let's go back to my place." he says. no, he begs. "please." he looks at her, and she grins, devilishly. she removes her hands from where they were torturing him, closing the buttons, from the trousers and the shirt.

"it took you long enough." she replies, jumping off of the sink. she looks down at his crotch and laughs again. she straightens her dress, then faces brad, who's standing there in front of her, breathless. she smiles and straightens his shirt too, then takes a step back. "i'll wait for you outside." she states. "calm down, brad."