2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Talk to them

7.2K 359 98
By Sakura_D

I have no idea who was on the phone, but P'Pha went pale, and when he looked at me, he was scared. He went with the doctors and Toll, telling me to get back safely, he'll talk to me later.

"Maybe we should just go...like P'Pha ..." Park starts.

"Shut up!" I snap. "I told you to go back, you wanted to come."

"Park...shush." Ming whispers.

"Don't make him angry dude." P'Forth shakes his head.

No way, was I letting P'Pha go wherever, without knowing what's happening, not after the way he looked at me. The others came with me, Park should go see a doctor, his arm was bleeding but he jumped in with us.

"Toll is gonna be angry..."

"You say one more thing, I'm shoving you out of the moving car!" I snap.

Both Ming and P'Forth are shaking their heads at Park.

"Your scarier in a dress Yo..." Park whispers.

He quickly puts his hands in front of his mouth, when I glare at him, moving into the far corner.

I open the door before the car stops and jump out, I run to join P'Pha who's about to walk into the hotel with Toll. They knew we followed, when P'Pha tells me to wait, I grab his arm, he's not getting away.

We trail in after Toll, it's a private sitting room. There is a bar in one corner of the room, a pretty woman, immaculately dressed is sitting there. But we walk to a man in his mid-20's sitting on the sofa with a drink.

The doctors greet him, so do we. Both P'Beam and P'Kit seem uncomfortable, and like P'Pha they keep looking at their boyfriends.

"This is interesting Pha." The guy smiles.

"You know him?" Toll asks.

"Pha had a gang, five of my men, challenged the three of them. Only Pha and his friends were standing at the end." He laughs.

"That was a long time ago, Oh." P'Pha tells him.

"I invited him into the group, but Pha refused."

"I had my reasons." P'Pha tells him.

"I thought because of your friends, you had true loyalty for each other, but I found you had another reason also." He smiles.

What does that mean? P'Pha puts his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, your girlfriend doesn't know?" He stops to think.

He looks at the doctors, who seem hesitant as P'Pha, then at the others with them.

"But I guess the pretty girl, is better than the nerdy kid, right?"

I look at P'Pha, but he isn't looking at me. Nerdy kid? He's talking about me? So, he didn't join a gang because of me?

"P'Pha." I whisper.

He looks at me, he's scared, I'm going to hate him for this?

"P'Pha, you're really an idiot." I sigh, before I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Yo." He sighs, as he hugs me.

"I stalked you! I do know you had fights." I tell him. "Did you think the first aid kits in your locker and bag appeared magically?"

He's looking at me completely surprised, he really didn't know. What do I do with you? I can't help smiling.

I surprised everyone, even the guy sitting, Oh, is shocked. I'm about to tell him who I am, but a slithery woman, in a gaudy dress, comes into the room.

"Guests?" She asks.

She sits next to Oh, but she's looking at P'Pha, batting her eyes. Keep going, I'll pull the lashes out one by one, woman.

"The offer is still open Pha." Oh, looks at my boyfriend.

"Thank you, but no." I tell him. "He already has a ... demanding boyfriend."

P'Pha chuckles, as he pulls me back near him. Fine I was going to say boss, but that might have been too much.

"I already have a boss." P'Pha smiles at me.

Oh, looks at us, then at the doctors, before sighing and standing. "It was good to see you Pha, aside from the fighting, we did have some good times."

"Yes, we did." P'Pha tells him.

"I'm back living here again, come see me sometimes." He tells them. "All of you."

He stares at me, I don't understand the look, but he has a strange loneliness in his eyes, like Grandpa.

"Can we... go now?" I ask, quietly.

"Your too rude." The woman snaps. "You need to ask me for leave, show respect."

Just her voice annoyed me, I cross my arms and tap my foot.

"I was talking to him." I point at Oh. "Who are you?"

She is seriously trying to act as the boss's wife, I wonder who she is. Everyone in the room, even the boss looks annoyed at her.

"You can't talk to me like that." She screeches. "You, village hick."

"Better that, then a gaudy tramp!" I snap back.

Before anyone realises, she grabs my hair, the clips pulled, that hurts. She screams, and let's go when I kick her leg, but that was self-defence!

"You..." She screeches.

*resounding slap*

"You stupid bitch." The pretty lady snaps. "I told you, stay out."

"I'm..."

"No, your bloody not." The lady snaps. "Get out."

The slithery cow glares at Oh, before leaving, who looks upset and grabs his drink. The nice lady smiles at me, helping me straighten the wig, and re clip it. Seeing the wig, Oh choked on his drink, he's still having a coughing fit.

"There you go hun." She smiles. "All fixed."

I stare up at her. "P, are you a model?"

Her eyes go huge as she looks down at me, she's as tall as P'Pha. "No."

"You should be p, your much prettier than half of them." I tell her honestly.

She stares at me more, before hugging the life out of me.

"I want to keep you so badly Wayo." She squeals. "You can call me Poppy."

I'm pulled away, P'Pha wraps his arms around me, looking annoyed at the lady, who's smirking.

"Why's that name familiar?" Oh asks.

Poppy slaps Oh, who sits down hissing.

"Read the dam files Jay shows you, you idiot." She takes the drink. "Why make them come here?"

"I wanted to see Pha..."

"More like see if he's happy after leaving." She snaps. "Stop annoying Wayo, let him go home."

"Poppy let me... fuck why are you so slap happy."

"You can ignore Oh, Wayo." She smiles at me. "If you need anything, just call me okay. I'm Tae's sister."

Stupid buttons on the back!!! Why put buttons in places you can't reach? Dam you who made this. I stamp my foot, I'm about to pull, and dam if it tears when I feel hands on my back.

"Still mad at me?" He asks. "I'm sorry Yo."

I kick his leg, he hisses but doesn't say anything.

"Don't hate me Yo." He whispers. "Don't break up with me. Please."

"Why do it?" I ask.

"We agreed before knowing what the senior would say, and then Beam wouldn't back down. We couldn't let him stand up to them alone, Kit and I stepped in."

"Single for the weekend?"

"No Yo, just for that meeting, with the people that came."

"Did you take them to a club?"

"No, we took them back, and came to find you guys." He tells me.

"P'Pha... if you try being single again... I'm divorcing you." I tell him.

He smiles and kisses me till both of us need to breathe. I realise what I said, my ears are burning.

"About what happened before, with the gang..."

I stop when P'Pha hugs me tight, I sigh. "You can tell me when you're ready."

"Soon Yo."

It upsets him, I don't want that, it can wait. No matter what happens, I'll wait for him to tell me. After everything, I'm just tired, I shower and sleep.

I wake up a little when I hear a phone, I try grabbing mine.

"It's mine Yo, go to sleep." P'Pha kisses my cheek.

He's so close I can hear the conversation.

"How did things go with Ming?" P'Pha asks.

"He was quiet the whole way here Pha!" P'Kit sounds worried. "Ming, quiet, its freaky."

"What did you do?"

"..."

"Kit? Talk to him... Kit."

"What?" he snaps.

"What did you do? Where are you?"

"..."

"Kit."

"..."

"Kit go talk to him." P'Pha sighs. "Hiding in the bathroom, isn't going to help."

"You're a bastard Pha, why did I call you?" P'Kit hangs up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
Desire By DANNI

Fanfiction

73.9K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
15.5K 774 8
Ming and Yo were the best of friends - they always had been. Then P'Kit came into his life and suddenly there was a new focus; possibility. Ming had...