Final Fantasy Fanfiction

By WritersCradle

Final Fantasy One-Shots, I really love every characters and their art. I have worked really hard trying to th... More

VII • Vincent
1st ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
1st ∘ Preference
XV • Prompto
VII • Zack
XV • Noctis
1st ∘ Group Chat
VII • Kadaj { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 2/2 }
2nd ∘ Group Chat
VII • Red XIII
2nd ∘ Preference
XIII • Snow
1st ∘ Imagine
VII • Vincent
VII • Zack
2nd ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Red XIII
3rd ∘ Group Chat
VII • Reno
XV • Ignis { 1/3 }
XIII • Cid Raines
3rd ∘ Preference
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Reno
4th ∘ Group Chat
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
XV • Cor
1st ∘ VS
1st ∘ Seminar
XII • Balthier
XV • King Regis
XII • Basch
XV • Ignis { 2/3 }
XV • Prompto
VI • Kefka
IX • Zidane
1 • Real Life
VII • Cloud
XV • Prompto
VII • Tseng
Coming Soon [ Hate ]
XV • Ignis
4th ∘ Preference
XV • Ravus
2nd • Seminar
XV • Ignis { 3/3 }
XV • Ardyn [ H ]
5th • Preference
VII • Cloud [1/2]
XV • Noctis
Kadaj { 2/2 }
5th • Group Chat
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Yuffie 1/2
VII • Reno
VII • Cloud [2/2]
3rd • Coming Soon
XIII • Snow
XIII • Hope (1/2)
X • Auron (1/2)
XV • Cor

XIII • Hope

1K 21 2
By WritersCradle

"Sacrifices" [ Villain Hope ]

Warning: Violence.

***

' She walked slowly towards Hope, he started shooting every guard that caught his eye and also Hope's army the 'TORN' society was too. (Name) started running towards him "Kitai!" [ Meaning Hope in another language ] she yelled. Hope kept laughing loudly and insanely. '

***

Friday, April 13th, 2071

I was walking around the ruined cities of Un-Cider City, I was partnered with (Name) a ranger from 'TORN', a very dangerous society. My question was, why would she even join TORN? It's really shocking that she was in that kind of gang.

"Hey? Cid...What actually happened to the city?" (Name) asked. I thought she knew already, it was Hope and his soldiers. Why wouldn't she know such thing?

"Um..." I started. Should I actually tell her?

"A man named Senxin and his army 'NovaX' came and destroyed it." I lied. Good way to go, I thought sarcastically.

"Oh. Funny" (Name) chuckled. I smiled softly.

***

I was sitting down on the hill looking at the view, I saw (Name) walking towards and a forest with free space in the middle of it. I got curious, and started following her. She seemed, nervous? I hid behind a thick tree.

I saw her pull out a crystal staff, I raised my eyebrows in surprised. Crystal is really complicated way to create into a staff. What caught more of my curiosity was she placed it in front of her, she wrapped her hands around it and looked down closing her eyes.

I heard her mumble something, I can't understand what she's actually saying. I saw a portal open, my eyebrow twitched. I saw a Hope come out with a gun. My heart ached, because (Name) brought Hope back from Haven City. I suddenly saw the guards from our realm run after (Name).

Excitedly, She walked slowly towards Hope, He start shooting every guard that caught his eye and also Hope's army the 'TORN' society was too. (Name) started running towards him. "Kitai!" she yelled. Hope kept laughing loudly and insanely.

I loved her for 5 five years, but she's gone now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.8K 43
The gentle and romantic love story: You are part of the Kingsglaive and King Regis has asked you to accompany Noctis and his friends on their journey...
46.5K 699 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...
11.3K 298 27
The blonde haired boy Prompto had always felt worthless. He had a deep dark secret that nobody knew. After the same horrifying event happens to Promp...
884 29 12
The ones from above blessed you with a normal life. A life maybe not many would be jealous of, but a life that you yourself were comfortable and sati...