[english] park chanyeol's hid...

由 Deerbabolti

[ ENGLISH / COMPLETED / MPREG × BXB × YAOI || • CHANBAEK / ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY DEERBABOLTI ] I'm Byun Baek... 更多

PROLOUGE
- one
- two
- three
- four
- five
- six
- seven
- eight
- nine
- ten
- eleven
- twelve
- thirteen
- fourteen
- fifteen
- sixteen
- seventeen
- eigteen
- nineteen
- twenty
- twentyone
- twentytwo
- twentythree
- twentyfour
- twentyfive
- twentysix
- twentyeight
- special last chapter
- e p i l o u g e
(NOTE!)
REMAKE TRAILER
BOOK TWO?
BOOK TWO COMPLETED

- twentyseven

9.3K 383 118
由 Deerbabolti

Chapter Twenty Seven: Chanyeol's Presscon

BAEKHYUN

"Chanyeol, wait! Baekhee's still there!" I shouted and is still removing my arms from his hold. And we are now on our way out of the school.

"Kai is also still there. He will take care of Baekhee. Just please go with me."

I don't know what's he's planning but I don't have any choice since I am already in his car. But silence is filled around the car.

"Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"A-ah, you should go first. What do you want to say?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you planning? And where are you taking me?" I asked him but he didn't answer me.

We stopped at the company and I noticed that his face shows seriousness. So I guess he's really serious right now. I don't know why he's doing this but I am still mad at him and I don't want to go with him but he forced me.

We went inside the entertainment while he's still holding my arms. The staffs are looking at us but he ignored them.

"Wait for me here. I will just change." He seriously said and I am on the verge of saying something but he went inside his make-up room. I don't know what to do right now. My teeth are clattering due to so much nervousness.

"You're Baekhyun right?" An old man, maybe in his 60's, wearing a tuxedo said. I bowed at him and nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Soo Man, the CEO here in this company." The old man introduced. "You know what Baekhyun, you're lucky to have Chanyeol." He added and I looked at him.

"What?"

"You're lucky to have Chanyeol, Baekhyun. I knew Chanyeol from the day when he entered this entertainment company. You can say that I am his second father because he tells me everythin, every problem he has. He even told me about you."

"What?"

"The day you broke up with him, do you know what happened to him? I don't think so. But seriously, the day you broke up with him, everything changes. He rejected 50+ of the projects, movies, commercials and guestings offered to him because he always thinks about you. Chanyeol really loves you Baekhyun. He really loves you and the kids." I looked down at my feet and I can't speak because of what he said. I don't know, I don't know what happened to him.

"He waited for a long time. Do you know where he lives right now? He still lives in your house even I gave him a new house. He still lives there because he believes that you will come back and he still feels your presence there. Today, everything that he wants will be in his hands. Everything you want. FREEDOM."

Freedom?

"What?" I am confused with what he said but he just tapped my shoulders.

"Chanyeol will tell everything in the press conference that will happen later. Everything about you and the kids. Everything that he hides from the netizens. He even filed a law suit to leave and just become a simple person. But I said to him that 'the decisions are from the people and his fans. It depends if his fans will still support him or they will leave him.' But for now, Chanyeol chose you and the kids." I am dumbfounded at what he said and he tapped my shoulders again and left.

Chanyeol. What are you doing?

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Baekhyun? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun after he exited the make-up room.

"Chanyeol...Is it true?" Baekhyun asked while in the verge of crying that made Chanyeol's forehead creased.

"What?" Chanyeol replied and wiped the tears that escaped Baekhyun's eyes.

"You're telling everyone about us? Do you think that if you told them about us, we will come back to you?" Baekhyun bitterly said that made Chanyeol looked down at his feet.

"No. I didn't think about that. I am doing this for you and for the kids. Even though we can't be together, it's okay with me but please let me spend time with my kids." Chanyeol replied and another tear escaped from Baekhyun's eyes.

"Everything about you will be ruined if the people didn't accept you Chanyeol. Think about yourself first Chanyeol. You will be ruined if you told them this!" Baekhyun shouted but Chanyeol just hugged him, the hug that made Baekhyun's heart beats rapidly and the hug that made Baekhyun calm down.

"Just let me do this Baekhyun. Baekhyun please...For our Jesper and Baekhee."

——

Baekhyun is hiding beside the stage when Chanyeol goes up the stage. Baekhyun is really nervous for Chanyeol.

"We're going to start the press conference now. Please welcome Park Chanyeol."

The people applauded and Chanyeol went to his sit in front of the audience and the mic.

"Good Afternoon, I am Park Chanyeol. First of all, I want to say thank you for attending my special press conference today. You can now start asking."

1. Park Chanyeol, why did you held a press conference today?

"Thank you for your question. I held this press conference because I will say something important to all of you."

2. Chanyeol, is it really true that you are in a school's family that earlier? And is it really true that you are with a male and a female kid earlier? Who are they?

"Uhmmm. Yes, I am in a family day earlier. And I am with my daughter and my partner."

Whispers are heard everywhere. And Chanyeol took a glance at Baekhyun and gave he gave Baekhyun a warm smile.

3. So Chanyeol, It is really true that you already has kids?

"Yes, it's true."

4. Why are you telling us?

"Great Question. Why am I telling you this? It's because I want freedom. I want freedom and a simple life with my family.

5. Who's your partner? Can you please tell us his name?

"I am sorry but I don't want him to be included in a showbiz life. I want him to still have his privacy. So, no I won't tell you. And also, please don't disturb him if ever.

6. Can you please explain to us about this press conference?

Chanyeol nodded and took another glance at Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled and went closer to the microphone.

"This press conference may or may not be the last press conference that may happen in my life. Many days had passed and I am happy that I experience being a celebrity. First, I want to say thank you for supporting me, every single days that you guys are with me and for loving me. Second, Sorry. I want to say sorry for my mistakes. I am sorry that I lied to you and hid everything about my family. And last, I want to say goodbye. Farewell my showbiz life. For now, the decision is in the hands of you people and my fans if I will leave this industry or still continue. If you will accept me for who I am and if you will accept my family, I will gladly continue my showbiz life. But if you don't I will also gladly leave this industry. I am sorry if I disappointed you but please understand me. I want to live a simple and happy life with my family. So please...please understand me."

The whole press conference went silent and only the sound of the shutter that came from the cameras are heard. Even Chanyeol's fans from quiet because they are witnessing a crying Chanyeol in front of them.

Until....

"Gwenchana Chanyeol-oppa! We still love you! Saranghaeyo! Saranghaeyo!"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's fans that are screaming. Chanyeol also stopped crying and once again the press conference continues.

"What are you feeling right now Chanyeol?"

"Now that your fans accepted you, are you going to say something to them?"

"Chanyeol, once again, who is your partner?"

"Will you please tell us his name? Even just his first name?"

"Chanyeol, when will you hold a press conference to introduce your partner?"

Baekhyun is smiling at Chanyeol from the side of the stage. Chanyeol is smiling in front of everyone right now. He can't explain what he's feeling right now.

The media accepted him. His fans accepted him. And he now has time for his family.

---

Nana is staring at the TV while she's still inside Seoul Mental Hospital. Her hair is so messy and she's cutting a doll she's holding.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Nana shouted while looking at her TV.

"PARK CHANYEOL! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY! WAHAHAHAHAH!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE CHANYEOL? HUHUHUHU....AISH! CHANYEOL!! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU! I WILL KILL BAEKHYUN AND THE KIDS! HAHAHAHA!" Nana shouted while crying then later on laughing and then mad.

"DOC! INJECTION FOR PATIENT 6!" A nurse shouted while stopping Nana.

"I WILL KILL YOU PARK CHANYEOL! I WILL KILL YOU JUST LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO OUR CHILD! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL—"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
125K 8.1K 28
Park Chanyeol × Byun Baekhyun _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ An innocent teacher - student relation #52 in english #70 in chanbaek ʙᴇɢɪɴ: 17.08.17 ᴇɴᴅ: 10.01.18
28.9K 2.2K 42
[ENGLISH] COMPLETED Chanyeol was a stripper, Baekhyun a Businessman who is still hiding his true gender, and he is Park Chanyeol's loyal customer. C...
52.1K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18