my darling ➸ s.m

By -MILKANDCOOKIES

when a pessimistic hospital patient meets a cute, canadian boy, as her death wish, sparks are guaranteed to f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-SM
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- SM
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-SM
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18-SM
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-SM
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-SM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- SM
Chapter 32
SHAWN MENDES NUDES AND 9.1
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- SM
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- SM
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44- SM
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48- SM
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
idek
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- SM
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
epilogue- part one
epilogue- part two
epilogue- part three
epilogue- part four
epilogue- part five & final
questions & author's note

Chapter 41

5.9K 144 37
By -MILKANDCOOKIES

Chapter 41- Haylee's POV
I put on my blue 'Shawn Mendes' shirt which was the one of Magcon merch. I put on black converse, and some white shorts. I straightened my hair, and was wearing that guitar pick necklace Shawn gave me- I never take it off anyway. Today, after a week without seeing him, he was finally arriving to Miami.
I was a little too eager to attend to this Austin Mahone concert, mainly because of Shawn. We all had VIP passes.
So much can happen in a week.
Johnson asked Jasmine to be his girlfriend by taking her to Disney World- hours away- and asking on top of a roller coaster, full of adrenaline. She accepted delighted, and in those pictures they take at rides, they both appear kissing.
Nash asked McKenzie in a more simple way. He wrote her a letter, with all his feelings put in it. Then surprised her with a bouquet of roses, right after reading the letter. She said yes, eager and sobbing.
Aaron took Anna to the small garden behind my hospital room 377. He planned a small scavenger hunt for her, she eventually found him, sitting on a bench grinning, waiting for her. Aaron asked Anna, 'Would you be my girlfriend?' She did not reply with an answer, but a kiss.
Hayes gave Kayla a ring pop, she ate it happily. Then he told her to check the inside of the empty package, for her only to find a piece of paper that said 'would you be my gf?' she nodded eagerly, in reply.
Then Cam was creative although a bit cliche. He had a plane write in the air the question. Leah answered with a highly anticipated yes followed by a sweet kiss.
Then there was Carter who was crazy about Mary Cate, fell head over heels for her. But she was just not ready for a relationship yet.
So Matt, Mary Cate, Nat, Shawn, Carter, and I are the only singles right now.
"Are you ready?" Asked Leah, popping into my room out of nowhere.
I grabbed my VIP ticket and attached it to my necklace. "Yeah I am." I also grabbed my jar of pills, they had been working on me. On my tumors in side my colon.
If I was lucky enough, I would have no chemo.
We all got into a car, gleefully. Each boyfriend sat beside his girlfriend, acting extremely sweet to her. Matt, Nat, Mahogany, and I took a row from the van. Cam drove, as he usually did, and Leah took the copilot sit- at moments holding his hand. We were all glad we were going to see Shawn today again.
But somehow I think I had been the one who missed him the most.
We talked all the way to the arena, so it felt like we were there in a jiff; but the concert would begin in half an hour. We presented our tickets to a cop on the front door. He directed us to the very front row.
There was just another person on that row, which was the one and only Becky G- Austin's girlfriend. Nat did not even think of it once and walked to her quickly- followed by Matt and us, we decided not to separate ourselves, but more to go in a group. Nat was a fan of Becky. Nat and Becky talked a whole, fluid conversation in Spanish- which I did not really understand a word of, since they were going fast. I could see Matt drooling, he loved when Nat spoke Spanish.
Nat and Becky seemed to get along very well, they took a couple of selfies together and even exchanged numbers. Becky was also willing to take selfies with each of us, and so she did; she was so nice and stunning.
Soon we sat down on our assigned seats. The concert was going to begin with Shawn as the opening act, boy I wanted to see the badass boy again.
Soon the American Airlines Arena was filled with obnoxious girls- but let's face it, in a few minutes I'd probably turn into one of them out of excitement.
The show begun, Shawn was on a stool. He begun with his song 'She's a Warrior,' they picked the most beautiful girl to be his Warrior Girl. He kissed her scars delicately, a caring way. His song 'Rain' was the next song, it was more of a pop song, with flawless lyrics and a catchy tune.
While he was halfway through the song, a security guy came and informed me they needed me backstage. So I told the crew, and left glad, but a bit nervous. Why did they want me there anyway?
Backstage, the Warrior Girl, who was named Shannon, and I had a chat only in whispers. She was so nice, even though she was bullied her whole life, and was so thankful for Shawn.
Any day I could think she deserved him more than I do.
Shannon gave me her number, I told her I'll text her whenever she needs someone to talk to. That I'm here for her, I'm her friend- and so was Shawn, I told her we both loved her.
Austin soon joined us, and greeted both-Shannon and I-with a warm hug. Shannon kept bawling, and I was internally screaming, the Austin Mahone was in front of me.
"You must be Haylee, right?" He asked, whispering.
"Yes I am." I said, while Shannon grabbed a tissue paper and blew her nose.
"I've heard a lot about you." What had Shawn even told Austin about me?
"Hope they are good things." I said trying to give him a glance that expressed all the worry inside of me.
"Oh they are." He smirked, looking at Becky in the audience and blowing a kiss at her- she blew one back, no fans noticed because they were too emerged in Shawn's performance- but still talking to me. "Oh boy, you're getting the surprise of your life time today."
~~~
Lol you guys! Cliff hanger! Hate on me! But I love cheesy cliffhangers lol. You guys would all expect this chapter for Shawn to dedicate his song to Haylee (Comment if you did think that)
So I uploaded today bc I have a party tomorrow and Friday and probably until Saturday or Sunday I'll upload the next chapter, where stuff is gonna get cool and cheesy and lovely and romantic! Ahhh I can't wait.
I REACHED 50K OMG 😵 ITS LIKE SO MANY READS IN SO LITTLE CHAPTERS! THIS IS NOT EVEN LIKE THAT GREAT OF A STORY OR THAT GREAT OF AN AUTHOR SOO I REALLY, REALLY THANK YOU GUYS! 😘
Go check out 'Tallies' on my profile! I'll update it today maybe :)
Dedications to several beauties: Alyssa and Maddie❤️ You guys have both literally been for me since a long time ago & always comment and vote and it's just too sweet. I bet you guys are both incredible💕 Talk to me whenever you feel like it, I swear I'm nice (lol) I love you so much gorgeous😘
Well, thanks for all the votes, comments, follows, everything. I love y'all beauties so much.
A kiss and lullaby from Shawn,
Nat❤️
PS: Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment, because I love comments
PSS: love you again
PSSS: kik me (naomi.paolina) whenever you want! Don't be shy ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.9K 45
"I have cancer." This sentence is something that Clare never wants to come out of her mouth. Clare, who has had cancer for years, is starting to give...
1.4K 11 28
~ inspired by true events from a real life cancer Warrior named Juliana carver ~ My parents and the doctors are in denial. They continue pushing poi...
2.3K 191 29
"Death isn't just one thing that happens and is over with. That description fits life more. Death is eternal. I mean that's how I view it. Death brin...
1.6K 80 20
Ok, so I see a lot of people writing these crush imagine books, so I thought that I would try it. I hope y'all enjoy. Also, I get these ideas for ima...