Clare has cancer, these were the words that she never wants to come out of her mouth. She has hand caner for a while now and is starting to give up hope on beating it. She is now to the point where she doesn't like to believe that she has cancer because it reminds her of everything that she can not do. She is tired of everything and everyone is constantly reminding her that she has cancer, that she is sick, that she can't do certain things. She hates it. She hates her life because of the cancer that suffocates her. That is until she meets a boy that doesn't know anything about her. Because he is new in town, she gets a single chance to reinvent herself into someone that doesn't have cancer, that is normal. She just hopes that she be able to keep the boy while keeping the her large secret alive.
What people are saying about Handle with Clare;
squishyzoop1233446 - I read it in one sitting cause I couldnt put it down.
krugerellane - Handle with Clare has been an emotional rollercoaster for me I was laughing and crying at the same time !! Very few writers are talented enough to have their readers as involved and present in books and you have accomplished it beautifully
1208issy - Handle with Clare is a really good story and I do not regret reading it.
JaritzaMendez - I really did enjoy your book. It really had me wrapped up. I also liked your way of writing. I'm always down for a hospital romance book ;) ...beautifully written.
- Chapter one
- Chapter 2: Even running is a reminder
- Chapter 3: glares don't work on everyone
- Chapter 4: Quiet girl in the corner
- Chapter 5: freedom for the night
- Chapter 6: What makes you tick?
- Chapter 7: You handle it with Clare
- Chapter 8: Was He Flirting?
- Chapter 9: I hated that phrase
- Chapter 10: My Brave face
- Chapter 11: I Rather Not Sing, Thank You
- Chapter 12: My secret
- Chapter 13: She has been on this earth longer
- Chapter 14: You can't act like this forever
- Chapter 15: Hell wasn't as that bad
- Chapter 16: Oh No, You Knew.
- Chapter 17: I can guarantee you
- Chapter 18: He was my rock
- Chapter 19: I tell you the important things
- Chapter 20: A board game?
- Chapter 21: Great game wasn't it?
- Chapter 22: Like backup vocals?
- Chapter 23: Someone And No one
- Chapter 24: Full of disappointments
- Chapter 25: You will always be my favorite doctor
- Chapter 26: It hurt my heart
- Chapter 27: We were in Paris tonight
- Chapter 28: You can't rush perfection, Clare
- Chapter 29: I will never forgive you
- Chapter 30:I know better than you know yourself
- Chapter 31: She is perfect
- Chapter 32: I WANT TO LIVE
- Chapter 33: I didn't need a Superman
- Chapter 34: I hadn't laughed this much in a week
- Chapter 35: You dug me into a hole
- Chapter 36: It's not just about you
- Chapter 37: Before time runs out
- Chapter 38: Can we be friends?
- Chapter 39: It's reasonable
- Chapter 40: Those words
- Chapter 41: How my heart fluttered
- Chapter 42: You are magic
- Chapter 43: I am thankful
- Chapter 44: News that I thought I already knew
- Chapter 45: I handled it with C(l)are